The Christian God is Love?

Whatsisface

And yet you've called me twisted, warped, sick, and a number of other epithets, showing me that you believe yourself morally superior to both me, and YHVH.
So, I'd say that your own words condemn you as a liar, and a fraud.
What you don't seem to realise is that we can't read minds. You haven't said why you think this, which is what counts. So far you've just said stuff.
You always do this, which is evidence of your inability for reasoned conversation.

treeplanter

And yet you've called me twisted, warped, sick, and a number of other epithets, showing me that you believe yourself morally superior to both me, and YHVH.
So, I'd say that your own words condemn you as a liar, and a fraud.

This is what is known as self-righteous.
You agree that your morality is the same as rapists, murderers, thieves, adulterers, fornicators, political criminals, etc..., and all of you are more righteous than YHVH.

Commit suicide much?
No, Steve

You're not twisted, warped, sick, etc
Your thinking is

Your thinking has been twisted and warped and made sick by a disease called Jesus Christ
A disease that has thoroughly confused you and has led you to call good that which is evil

SteveB

What you don't seem to realise is that we can't read minds. You haven't said why you think this, which is what counts. So far you've just said stuff.
You always do this, which is evidence of your inability for reasoned conversation.
uh... because it's posted.

Jesus said--- out of the abundance of the heart man speaks.

treeplanter

If you're not in need of a savior, then Jesus isn't for you.
Bye.
Jesus isn't for any of us, Steve

Jesus is only for Himself
"“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment"

Accept Him as lord and savior or He will burn and torture you forever

SteveB

Jesus isn't for any of us, Steve

Jesus is only for Himself
"“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment"

Accept Him as lord and savior or He will burn and torture you forever
That is your prerogative.

I find it curious that cowards and unbelievers are on the top of the list of people who will spend their eternity in the lake of fire.

Rev 21:8 WEB But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

treeplanter

That is your prerogative.

I find it curious that cowards and unbelievers are on the top of the list of people who will spend their eternity in the lake of fire.

Rev 21:8 WEB But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
I don't find it curious at all, Steve

I wouldn't expect anything less from an immoral monster than to single out unbelievers for a spot atop the list of those who He will be sending to Hell

SteveB

I don't find it curious at all, Steve

I wouldn't expect anything less from an immoral monster than to single out unbelievers for a spot atop the list of those who He will be sending to Hell
Yet He's given us the opportunity to escape from the judgment due sin.

The only thing he has asked is to turn to him from our sin and place our trust in Jesus.

If you go to hell it's because you chose to.
Not because God wants you to.

treeplanter

The only thing he has asked is to turn to him from our sin and place our trust in Jesus.

Steve,

God created each of us such that none of us can avoid sin and then chooses to eternally burn and torture us for being the sinners that He created us to be

That He has given us an opportunity to escape His judgment does not erase the immorality of having unjustly created us under His judgment from birth

Why should I place my trust in the same being who screwed me over from day one?

I'm not going to praise someone for pulling me from my burning house when it was that same person who consciously and purposefully set my house on fire

If I go to Hell it will be because God sent me there

5wize

There is no credibility in the Bible's message.