The Climate Is So Bad..........

What's "Science" got to do with any of it??? hasn't been that long ago that "Science" was telling us that the earth was FLAT, and the Sun revolved around it.
'
Modern science isn’t that old and flat earth and geocentrism have not been taken seriously during that time

regardless, your point is absurd. Science builds on itself and is self-correcting.

Do you people really not know what science is?

I noticed it is really only on few subjects that right-wing science deniers do this song and dance, and their motivations are transparent.

You know you accept science, like, 99.999999% of the time, right?

Did you follow the Covid wackos or the science? When the CDC was getting things wrong, did you follow them or the science?
If I would have told someone 10 years ago that conservatives would become vaccine deniers during the worst pandemic in American history no one would have believed me.

Seriously, what happened to you people?

If I would have told someone 10 years ago that conservatives would become vaccine deniers during the worst pandemic in American history no one would have believed me.

Multiple shots, boosters and what have you, and they are still getting Covid. Dr. Fauci hardly ever mentioned natural immunity. It's time you stopped believing the liars who are getting kickbacks from the drug makers.

I'm living a pretty good life as a "slave". A nice house, central air, 2 vehicles, a 36 ft. RV, 100 acres of investment property, money in the bank, and a clean working environment at 100k a year, all of which is not bad for a working man. I am happy for the rich person and all they have, and I thank the rich man who has invested his money so I can have a decent job. Be thankful for what you have, envy is a sin you know.
Okay lets break it down.

What do you do for a living, did you go to University? Did you inherit any wealth?

And what percentage of the population has what you have?

What's "Science" got to do with any of it??? hasn't been that long ago that "Science" was telling us that the earth was FLAT, and the Sun revolved around it.
'
Was it science, or was it people making wild guesses? Science is based on actual data.

What observations and experiments were done by those who claimed the world is flat? Did they travel to the end of the world?

If someone told me 10 years ago that the entire world would allow the government to lock them down for a virus that was no more dangerous than the common flu, I would have not believed it.

Was it science, or was it people making wild guesses? Science is based on actual data.

What observations and experiments were done by those who claimed the world is flat? Did they travel to the end of the world?
I won't re-hash the submitted observations/"proofs" of the flat earthers - they have websites where you can find their "logic".

If someone told me 10 years ago that the entire world would allow the government to lock them down for a virus that was no more dangerous than the common flu, I would have not believed it.
You still don't need to, because that never happened.

I won't re-hash the submitted observations/"proofs" of the flat earthers - they have websites where you can find their "logic".
They also have websites of unicorns, and giants that exist in the Afghan mountains. No scientist worth his/her weight in salt, believes the earth is flat.

Back