The Climate Is So Bad..........

I guess it is just impossible for you people to debate in good faith.

You don't claim any faith, good or otherwise.

I can't see why anyone would care with you.

Can you provide any valid reason to think you are not just a typical lying leftist who deserves any benefit of doubt?

Anyone?

Anyone at all willing to backup the backup?

still curious about “Cortez Death”

Here's a clue, you probably want to date her.

She is your Green Queen.

You don't claim any faith, good or otherwise.

I can't see why anyone would care with you.

Can you provide any valid reason to think you are not just a typical lying leftist who deserves any benefit of doubt?

Anyone?

Anyone at all willing to backup the backup?

Here's a clue, you probably want to date her.

She is your Green Queen.
so childish

I see now you were mocking AOC

Poor backup, ignorant and confused.

That must be it, it's the penguin apocalypse if we don't start driving unchargeable electric cars and storing solar electricity during the night.

You are so easy to make fun of I usually just laugh and move along. I think I'll park here for a while.

Cows are being culled in Ireland over it.

Cow farts are an integral part of climate change fear because cow farts melt icebergs.
Bad cows, in fact mad cows.

How can you possibly not know what “climate change denier” means?

we’ve been through this countless times

“Climate change denial, or global warming denial, is denial, dismissal, or unwarranted doubt that contradicts the scientific consensus on climate change, including the extent to which it is caused by humans, its effects on nature and human society, or the potential of adaptation to global warming by human actions.”
What blocked your Ministry of misinformation from predicting the pause?

so childish

I see now you were mocking AOC

Are all the bright lights and strange sounds confusing you?

You do know leftists look to her for guidance on climate change and not you, right?

Come now, don't get confuzzled again..

How can you possibly not know what “climate change denier” means?

we’ve been through this countless times

“Climate change denial, or global warming denial, is denial, dismissal, or unwarranted doubt that contradicts the scientific consensus on climate change, including the extent to which it is caused by humans, its effects on nature and human society, or the potential of adaptation to global warming by human actions.”
SO why don't the call it "climate change caused by humans" to differentiate from normal climate change. lumping them together is quite possibly meaningless.

I suspect the Native Americans who died from smalllpox would beg to differ.
My grandfather and one of his classmates were the only two students in his entire school that survived one of those pandemics. What had been the Hite School House, became the Hite Cemetery because they buried the entire student body around the school yard.

CEM54374_1406720033.jpg

Back