The coming Beast System.

Disingenuous as always

I’ve been debating Evangelical extremists on the internet since the early 90s. I am familiar with you people’s lack of character and “tricks” to derail arguments.

If I don’t qualify a statement, I am being sloppy

you are certainly the worse on this forum of abusing that old troll. If I said pennies were made of copper, you would say “oh yeah, the 1943 penny was steel!”
Ah, you poor baby, we are being so mean to you.

Since the early 90's. I would have guessed you were 17.

The Bull has been the mascot of Birmingham for years

I’m always amazed how little smoke and mirrors it takes to fool you people
Why did the ceremony include the tower of babel?
Why did the ceremony show Satan falling from the sky?

As I said.....There is much more than the bull. Did you even visit the link and check it out? Apparently you didn't.

It seem to me that you're just another person who for some reason needs to hate on a group of people.
So you do need help then. When you do get it try and find out the difference between a state sanction and a person. There is a difference and you will need to understand that before being able to debate

You scream child abuse
No evidence of screaming; perhaps voices in your head.
because you don't understand that human sex and gender is more complicated than your monochrome understanding.
Human sex isn't. YOU don't understand. The advocates of the child abuse, such as the organisations that have been highlighted here, have admitted in court they dont understand the medicine and science, such as that in the Cass report. Plenty of evidence as to what the child abuse is, unlike the heresay opinion of yourself.

Oh, and if you really cared about child abuse
And I do as shown. Do you? Obviously not.
your main targets would be the Catholic and Anglican churches who have both covered up large amounts of child abuse.
They have been targets of mine on this forum, but why do you think they are guilty? Maybe like you, they are unable to see child abuse when it doesnt suit you

You do understand there are lots and lots of myths from around the world, and your Evangelical myths are nothing special, right?
My "Evangelical myths" as you put it are happening before your very eyes...I suggest you read Rev 13....real slow...you and your deluded world need to wake up.

Here is the way Canada is moving...

Vancity has become the first Canadian financial institution to offer a credit card that calculates a user’s carbon footprint. It is partnering with climate-focused German fintech Ecolytiq to offer the carbon calculator.

Starting next year, Vancity Visa cardholders will be able to track their estimated carbon emissions from their credit card purchases. The move is an effort by the credit union to honour its commitment to climate action. (article)
As a Canadian, i can say without a shadow of doubt, our 'Dear Leader' AC/DC & his Liberal Party have Canada on the fast track on the "highway to Hell"

I just thank God that He's sovereign over all the affairs of men!

Satan worship requires belief in Satan, and you have no way of knowing whether or not the planners of that ceremony believed in Satan.
No it doesn't - God's Word says you're either a child of God or a child of the devil. There are plenty of people who don't believe in Satan but do much by their lives & actions that bring much worship to him. The prime one being the apathetic disbelief of the vast majority of mankind who live their lives either as if God doesn't exist or they don't care. They will give praise to 'the universe', to 'mother nature', to creatures they eat 'who gave their lives for them' yet they will give no glory, honour & praise to the One Who was/is God in the flesh, Jesus Christ, Who died to redeem them.

They're not bowing down to an image of Satan but they are worshipping him nevertheless by their disregard/disobedience to Christ in their lives!

My "Evangelical myths" as you put it are happening before your very eyes...I suggest you read Rev 13....real slow...you and your deluded world need to wake up.
Nothing, whatsoever, to do with current events

don’t know how many times I’ve said that

Are you saying there is no ploy to enact a one world cashless financial system? It's currrently not happening?

Lol. No, there is no ploy to enact a one world cashless financial system. Only people who are so badly educated they fall for conspiracy theories think such a thing is happening.

Back