The Comirnaty Challenge

DeSanto

Except you haven't researched the issue or found answers to post yet.
You don’t know that.
The EUA vaccine yes, but not what is under the new brand.
I know. So it is under experimental use (for what?) under one name... and not for experimental use under a different name.
I just explained why. The EUA vaccines are immune from prosecution.
That doesn’t explain why the same vaccine would be given immunity from prosecution and not be given immunity from prosecution.
They have quite a bit of that stuff that still hasn't been used up yet. It has a shelf life. They're having trouble getting rid of it.
I don’t think renaming it and treating it like it’s a different substance passes the legal distinction smell test. Actually, it’s probably illegal to do that.

shnarkle

You don’t know that.
Then where did you post it?
I know. So it is under experimental use (for what?) under one name... and not for experimental use under a different name.
Correct.
That doesn’t explain why the same vaccine would be given immunity from prosecution and not be given immunity from prosecution.
I just explained why. They have plenty of EUA vaccine that is going to be wasted so they get the FDA to approve it under a different legal name. They point out that it's the same vaccine, but explicitly point out that the legal name is different.
I don’t think renaming it and treating it like it’s a different substance
Strawman argument. They aren't treating it as a different substance at all. They're openly pointing out that it has a different legal name.
it’s probably illegal to do that.
Perhaps, but then someone has to sue them to prove it.

DeSanto

Then where did you post it?
I haven’t.
Correct.

I just explained why. They have plenty of EUA vaccine that is going to be wasted so they get the FDA to approve it under a different legal name. They point out that it's the same vaccine, but explicitly point out that the legal name is different.
But they could have approved it without changing the name.

What‘s it still under eua for?
Strawman argument. They aren't treating it as a different substance at all. They're openly pointing out that it has a different legal name.
BUT they ARE treating as if it’s two different things.

One is immune from prosecution and one is not.

Why?

Expiration dates don’t change what it is.

Last edited:

shnarkle

I haven’t.

But they could have approved it without changing the name.
Probably.
What‘s it still under eua for?
Because they are immune from prosecution for everything they produced under EUA. They still have a LOT left to get rid of.
BUT they ARE treating as if it’s two different things.
Legally, yes. They admit that the recipe is the same, although there may be some slight variations. Regardless, they're claiming it's essentially the same, but also explicitly pointing out that it is legally different.
One is immune from prosecution and one is not.
Yes.
Because they want to unload the unused supply of EUA. It's a media event to drum up business. When people go to sue them, they will be able to point out that they used the EUA supply rather than the Comirnaty, which absolves Big Pharma of any liability. The media is just spouting that they got FDA approval so people will just naturally go get the jab without looking to see if they're getting the EUA or the Comirnaty (which hasn't even been produced yet). It might just be a ploy to get rid of the EUA batches before they go back to the drawing board.
Expiration dates don’t change what it is.
True. However, they do provide Big Pharma with incentives to unload as much of it as possible before the expiration dates.

Howie

Why not take every precaution to avoid catching this virus? You're playing Russian roulette with your health
I'm 70, and I survived a severe case of COVID pneumonia -- the killer COVID, spent months on oxygen, have been off of oxygen mow for months. I'm doing very well now. According to everthing I've read, I have better natural immunity than the vaccine can give me. According to the CDC, 120 + million Americans have survived COVID. That's more than 1/3 of the population. With Biden's number of 75% vaccinated, that's 108% coverage 🙄. If you're not protected by the vaccination against the unvaccinated, it must the vaccine is no good. More importanly, the unvaccinated have as much right not to be vaccinated as you have to be vaccinated.

shnarkle

I'm 70, and I survived a severe case of COVID pneumonia -- the killer COVID, spent months on oxygen, have been off of oxygen mow for months. I'm doing very well now. According to everthing I've read, I have better natural immunity than the vaccine can give me. According to the CDC, 120 + million Americans have survived COVID. That's more than 1/3 of the population. With Biden's number of 75% vaccinated, that's 108% coverage 🙄. If you're not protected by the vaccination against the unvaccinated, it must the vaccine is no good. More importanly, the unvaccinated have as much right not to be vaccinated as you have to be vaccinated.
Russian roulette assumes death is a possibility, yet the pharmaceutical companies do not provide any claims of preventing death, infection, or immunity. All they provide is a lessoning of symptoms which anyone can do for themselves with Tylenol, aspirin, and ibuprofen.

Getting jabbed with an experimental gene therapy that more and more doctors are beginning to admit is causing far more damage and death than the virus, is looking more like playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun.

DeSanto

Why not take every precaution to avoid catching this virus? You're playing Russian roulette with your health
I say, take every precaution to avoid being off’d by your government. Trusting the government with your life is like playing Russian roulette with 5 shells in a 6 shooter. Good luck with that!

DeSanto

Probably.

Because they are immune from prosecution for everything they produced under EUA. They still have a LOT left to get rid of.

Legally, yes. They admit that the recipe is the same, although there may be some slight variations. Regardless, they're claiming it's essentially the same, but also explicitly pointing out that it is legally different.

Yes.

Because they want to unload the unused supply of EUA. It's a media event to drum up business. When people go to sue them, they will be able to point out that they used the EUA supply rather than the Comirnaty, which absolves Big Pharma of any liability. The media is just spouting that they got FDA approval so people will just naturally go get the jab without looking to see if they're getting the EUA or the Comirnaty (which hasn't even been produced yet). It might just be a ploy to get rid of the EUA batches before they go back to the drawing board.

True. However, they do provide Big Pharma with incentives to unload as much of it as possible before the expiration dates.
It remains under eua so they can experiment on kids while approving it for adults 17 and up. Same vaccine. That’s the difference.

HouOz

>673,000 deaths in the US.
Gloss over/make light of that stat.

Howie

Except you haven't researched the issue or found answers to post yet.

The EUA vaccine yes, but not what is under the new brand.

I just explained why. The EUA vaccines are immune from prosecution. They have quite a bit of that stuff that still hasn't been used up yet. It has a shelf life. They're having trouble getting rid of it.
Ran across this article this morning. Skimmed it briefly. You may have already discussed its content.

My bad, meant to post with OP.

@DeSanto