The correlation between guns and mass murders

When you're dealing with sources that aren't part of the "legacy media constellation" reliability turns on the plausibility of what is being said relative to other information that you can pull together. What we know about our "legacy media constellation" is that it is very unreliable and has been lying to us for years. This is not just something I'm whipping up here as I respond to your post, this is widely acknowledged by virtually all Americans.
Even worse, they actively cover up for democrat politicians. The Paul Pelosi story being exhibit A.

When you're dealing with sources that aren't part of the "legacy media constellation" reliability turns on the plausibility of what is being said relative to other information that you can pull together. What we know about our "legacy media constellation" is that it is very unreliable and has been lying to us for years. This is not just something I'm whipping up here as I respond to your post, this is widely acknowledged by virtually all Americans.
OK, I see. You still can't name a single news source that is more reliable than the MSM. Got it.

The more people you pack in a small area, the more problems will occur
The more people you pack in a small area absent someone like Rudy Giuliani the more problems will occur. If you add someone like Rudy Giuliani then less problems will occur. We know this for a fact because we saw it happen in real time.

OK, I see. You still can't name a single news source that is more reliable than the MSM. Got it.
No, it's pretty evident to me and anybody who fairly reads your post here that you really don't get it at all. And that is the problem with the left the left is not trying to "get it." They're trying to demagogue it.

Do cities have more crime than hillbilly country, per capita?
Mankind is 100% capable of violence, whether spread out or concentrated.

Best to live where it's more spread out so the evil has less chance to concentrate, and you have less chance of dying.

How about one that did not believe the Steele Dissier?
Keep in mind that a reliable source is one that can be relied on in everything they report - not just one story. Since you are unwilling to say what news source is more reliable than MSM and since you said that just about any other source will do, I will just pick one for myself: Fox News. (Unless you consider Fox News to be part of the MSM?)

Keep in mind that a reliable source is one that can be relied on in everything they report - not just one story. Since you are unwilling to say what news source is more reliable than MSM and since you said that just about any other source will do, I will just pick one for myself: Fox News. (Unless you consider Fox News to be part of the MSM?)
I also mentioned the Pelosi story as another example where the MSM had a narrative. Another example is the Colorado shooter, once it was announced that the shooter was an alphabet person, the story has been dropped.

That is absolutely true.

Pfizer doesn't even claim they tested for it. "The COVID-19 vaccine was never designed to stop transmission of the virus,"

Yours is an example of fuzzy thinking. You assume that just because Pfizer did not explicitly test for person-to-person transmission during the clinical trials before emergency use authorization, that person-to-person transmission is still not known. That is false. The clinical trials were primarily to prove safety and effectiveness against contracting symptomatic covid. Community spread can only be evaluated after the vaccine has been released to the community. Since the vaccine has been released, the data is now in, and it does in fact reduce the spread of the virus within a community. Learn more about your misinformation social media post here.

Back