The correlation between guns and mass murders

I have told you that I do not follow any particular source, I take the amalgamation of sources. I know that does not fit your preconceived narrative that you want to believe, but I do not care
Won't you please pick a source so the narrative can engage it?

We've determined all the bad sources, they happen to be those not in step with us and our narrative. It's a consensus opinion, btw.

Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3:

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.

The term "3/5 of all other persons" is notable not because the 3/5 fraction is less than 1, but because it acknowledges that such people (meaning slaves) have a legally recognized status. If the founding fathers truly understood the immorality of slavery the way we do today they would not have made any distinction between slaves and "free Persons."
Their status was less than zero prior. The 3/5 clause was an improvement.
As for the "analogy" with gun rights, I was not making an analogy. I was using the example of slavery to illustrate the fallibility of the founding fathers. If they could be fallible in this matter they could be fallible in other matters they decided.
If slavery and fallibility is your standard then the same standard would apply to Jesus. Under your model Jesus and Moses was fallible because they addressed slavery. Fallibility would also apply to your model since you did not live in their time and culture and do not know all the nuances of their time. Owning guns and owning people is not the same thing since guns are objects and people are people. It fails.

Yes, there is. We have almost two years of field data. But I noticed you changed the words into "prevents transmission". The claim is that the vaccine reduces transmission (not prevents), and data show that it does.
The field data cited is not independent since it is tainted by bias and money interests. Natural immunity stops covid spread in its tracks. Infection can be reduced via Iodine nasal spray 2 times a day. Mix at a ten to one ratio. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002C2O5EQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

The shots not needed. There is no reason for EUA since we have effective treatments that can stop infections.
The vaccine was not "untested". It was very thoroughly tested for safety - the most important factor.
Not enough time for all trials. The process was called operation warp speed under Trump. They cut a lot of corners and received immunity from lawsuits under EUA. They also receive immunity if approved for kids which is why they are doing it. They know they will be sued into bankruptcy if liable.

If slavery and fallibility is your standard then the same standard would apply to Jesus.
Jesus did not create a constitution that accepted slavery. Jesus did not create any secular constitution.

Under your model Jesus and Moses was fallible because they addressed slavery.
Well, Moses was certainly fallible, as he doubted the Lord, and as a result was not allowed to enter the promised land, but could only look on it from Mount Nebo.

Fallibility would also apply to your model since you did not live in their time and culture and do not know all the nuances of their time.
I am not imposing any model on people of past times, nor am I criticizing them for how they lived in their time. I am only criticizing the blind acceptance of every aspect of their model to our world today.

The field data cited is not independent since it is tainted by bias and money interests. Natural immunity stops covid spread in its tracks.
Not true. People can and have gotten covid more than once. If immunity from having the disease was so much more effective, they could only get covid once. In fact both vaccine immunity and "natural" immunity wane at about the same rate.

Infection can be reduced via Iodine nasal spray 2 times a day.
It's not clear where the idea that Betadine (povidone-iodine) could potentially prevent COVID-19 came from. There appears to be no reliable data that suggests that povidone-iodine can help prevent COVID-19 or its spread, Cassandra M. Pierre, MD, MPH, an infectious disease physician and the medical director of public health programs at Boston Medical Center, told Health in September 2021. However, research concerning its efficacy has been growing but mixed.

The efficacy of PVP-I gargle in decreasing COVID-19 transmission risk was explored by researchers in 2021.1 They looked at the evidence of the gargle's virus-killing aspects in relation to COVID-19. With that evidence, they endorsed the use of a diluted gargle (0.5% PVP-I) as a preventative measure when it comes to COVID-19.

Another study indicated that gargling with PVP-I resulted in salivary SARS-CoV-2 suppression for 60 minutes.2 However, a limitation of this study was that there was no control group for the study and that the findings might be more suited for short-term use by medical providers—namely, dentists or physicians who needed to perform an oral examination.

The efficacy of PVP-I in nasal form was also a point of exploration. Researchers discovered that there was a SARS-CoV-2 viral load reduction in all individuals from the 2021 study.3 The participants used placebo (saline), low-concentration PVP-I, and high-concentration PVP-I nasal sprays. However, there was not a significant difference in the viral reduction between the different groups.

Doctors don't recommend the general use of Betadine to prevent or treat COVID-19. Further, Betadine's manufacturer, Avrio Health, has also warned customers against using Betadine to prevent COVID-19. A statement has been included on Betadine's official website indicating that the sore throat gargle, as well as the first aid products, have not been approved to treat COVID-19.

Are There Any Dangers of Using Betadine as a Gargle or Nasal Spray?​

Ingesting povidone-iodine can pose health risks. According to Dr. Adalja, povidone-iodine is commonly used for a gargle for sore throats, but accidentally ingesting it—whether you swallow it by mouth or put it up your nose and it drips down your throat—could cause gastrointestinal upset. If too much is swallowed, you'll need to seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.

"High doses of povidone-iodine could also cause kidney problems," added Dr. Adalja, along with potentially interfering with thyroid function. Furthermore, according to Dr. Pierre, "it may tarnish the color of a person's mucus membranes and skin, and even cause pulmonary irritation and shortness of breath."

There is, of course, another danger too: It's that people are using remedies like povidone-iodine instead of the vaccine—which is proven to work.4 "It's odd because there's so much evidence for the vaccine, but people are turning to povidone-iodine…" said Dr. Adalja.

The best, safest evidence-based methods for preventing COVID-19 (and staving off severe disease and hospitalization) remain to be vaccination and masking.5 "People are looking for a quick and easy fix," said Dr. Pierre. "But the quick and easy preventative measure that's actually safe and proven is getting the vaccine and continuing to wear a mask."

Not enough time for all trials. The process was called operation warp speed under Trump. They cut a lot of corners and received immunity from lawsuits under EUA.
They did not cut corners when it comes to safety. That was evaluated the same as any drug. The difference was that certain portions of the testing process were overlapped. Regardless of the trials, we now have almost 2 years of field data and billions of shots given around the world. We have the data now.

Not true. People can and have gotten covid more than once.
With the shots. Natural immunity protects. There is no need for shots which manipulate perfectly healthy immune systems which horrible consequences that can weaken immune systems
If immunity from having the disease was so much more effective, they could only get covid once.
Once. If they have natural immunity from and get sick again, it is probably flu or misdiagnosis. It is like like they do double blind on covid tests.
In fact both vaccine immunity and "natural" immunity wane at about the same rate.
Garbage. Straight up disinfo. Natural immunity far better than shot immunity which wanes and that is why they use multiple shots, not to mention profit. How has the human race survived all these years absent shots? Natural is one and done. Shots is multiple and probably for life. Did you even bother to watch the kennedy tweet? Who is on the other end here? Brainwashed bot?
It's not clear where the idea that Betadine (povidone-iodine) could potentially prevent COVID-19 came from.
It is not clear the shots prevent infection. So your standard is selectively applied. It is recommended by Doctors who actually treat patients unlike medical bureaucrat with no patients.
There appears to be no reliable data that suggests that povidone-iodine can help prevent COVID-19 or its spread, Cassandra M. Pierre, MD, MPH, an infectious disease physician and the medical director of public health programs at Boston Medical Center, told Health in September 2021. However, research concerning its efficacy has been growing but mixed.
She is a medical bureaucrat who does not treat patients?
The efficacy of PVP-I gargle in decreasing COVID-19 transmission risk was explored by researchers in 2021.1 They looked at the evidence of the gargle's virus-killing aspects in relation to COVID-19. With that evidence, they endorsed the use of a diluted gargle (0.5% PVP-I) as a preventative measure when it comes to COVID-19.
I was addressing nasal. They need it to be ineffective otherwise their EUA is out the window. The shots not needed for protection which was the original purpose. It was EUA authorized for prevention meaning there can be no prior treatment that works. The spray works in disabling covid that colonizes in the nose area. Which is why infection is determined via cotton swabs stuck up the nose. The nose is where it is at. Not the blood stream.

If there is cancer in the prostate then they treat it at the prostate. Not thru shots. Same with covid. It colonizes in the nose and goes down to the lungs. Early treatment involves attacking the virus in the nose where it colonizes. This is not rocket science.

Doctors don't recommend the general use of Betadine to prevent or treat COVID-19.
They cannot because of medical protocol which does not protect if they go off script. They are protected if they follow protocol and are punished if they go off script.

Are There Any Dangers of Using Betadine as a Gargle or Nasal Spray?​

You don't care about dangers in the first place since the shots are loaded with dangers including heart failure. What hypocrisy.
"High doses of povidone-iodine could also cause kidney problems,"
The ratio is ten to one. Not overdosing. Too much ASA will cause damage. Same with tylenol. Unbelievable stupid arguments.

Last edited:
With the shots. Natural immunity protects
If Natural immunity protects, then having covid just once would ensure that one could not get it again. But they do.

Garbage. Straight up disinfo.
No, it just truth.

It is not clear the shots prevent infection.
Once again, shots do not "prevent infection". The shots reduce the incidence of symptomatic infection.

She is a medical bureaucrat who does not treat patients?
Please cite a more reliable medical source that says iodine is a great as you say.

I was addressing nasal. They need it to be ineffective otherwise their EUA is out the window.
Speculation on others being corrupt. You can imagine anything by assuming everyone else is corrupt.

The spray works in disabling covid that colonizes in the nose area.
But where is the randomized trial that proves it works in practice, not just in theory.

Which is why infection is determined via cotton swabs stuck up the nose. The nose is where it is at. Not the blood stream.
The virus does enter the bloodstream through the nose and through the lungs. Once in the blood stream it does its damage to major organs, including the brain.

They cannot because of medical protocol which does not protect if they go off script. They are protected if they follow protocol and are punished if they go off script.
There is a good reason why licensed physicians are not allowed to recommend treatments that have not been authorized. Otherwise we are back to the days of snake oil salesmen with no regulation of medical claims.

You don't care about dangers in the first place since the shots are loaded with dangers including heart failure.
The danger to the heart from the disease itself is many times greater than the danger from the vaccine. Even though heart damage can occur in either case, you are more likely to suffer heart damage by NOT getting vaccinated than by getting vaccinated.

The ration is ten to one. Not overdosing. Too much ASA will cause damage. Same with tylenol. Unbelievable stupid arguments.
Even Tylenol is taken only as needed. But if most of the 318 million people in the US do take the time to use iodine nasal spray twice a day, hundreds will likely overdose.

If Natural immunity protects, then having covid just once would ensure that one could not get it again. But they do.
I never did and had plenty of exposure. You are assuming facts not in evidence.
No, it just truth.
You do not know truth from delusion.
Once again, shots do not "prevent infection". The shots reduce the incidence of symptomatic infection.
They were EUA for prevention and if reduction is the standard then the same can be said for nasal treatment by experienced doctors who actually treat people with years of experience. Not medical bureaucrats with no patients.
Please cite a more reliable medical source that says iodine is a great as you say.
Peter McCullough is my source and you can look it up.
Speculation on others being corrupt.
It is not speculation. It is based on history. They are felons in big pharma.
You can imagine anything by assuming everyone else is corrupt.
They are corrupt. They have proven they are corrupt with the shots and elevated deaths and disabilities in younger people expected to live and not undergo mystery disabilities in above average numbers all over the world where the shot are the common denominator. The shots causal until proven otherwise. You will not find anything with your head up your backside. Do your homework.
The virus does enter the bloodstream through the nose and through the lungs.
Then why do they take blood to test for infection? Why do they go up the nose with a swab?"
Once in the blood stream it does its damage to major organs, including the brain.
The shots is in the blood.
There is a good reason why licensed physicians are not allowed to recommend treatments that have not been authorized.
Money and liability interests of big pharma. You don't know what you are talking about.
Otherwise we are back to the days of snake oil salesmen with no regulation of medical claims.
Peter McCullough is not snake oil. Fauci? He is the reason for covid since he funded wuhan which developed to virus in the first place. Fauci has a history with AIDS and toxic medicines like AZT. Big pharma are felons. Hello?

Even Tylenol is taken only as needed. But if most of the 318 million people in the US do take the time to use iodine nasal spray twice a day, hundreds will likely overdose.
Delusion based on ignorance and bias. Likely overdose is weasel words could also mean unlikely. Besides the abuse of a thing does not invalidate its legit use. Just lame.

1669741130124.png
Look at the number of excess deaths that correlates with the shots and these are mostly younger people not expected to die.

Last edited:
Look at the number of excess deaths that correlates with the shots and these are mostly younger people not expected to die.
Let's look at those numbers very carefully. You will notice the first excess deaths spike above the expected was around March of 2020. No shots were given at that time. They weren't even developed yet. Then an even bigger spike occurs the following winter into 2021. The first shots were not available until Dec. 14th, and they were only given to critical care nurses. Not a huge population. The big spike in covid vaccinations did not occur until March and April of 2021. But the peak in excess deaths was already going down by about Feb. of 2021. If vaccinations caused the excess deaths then the spike in excess deaths would at or shortly after people got vaccinated. But your data shows the peaks correlate with winter and indoor activities, not vaccinations. Vaccinations really picked up later in the spring and into summer of 2021. But there is no peak in excess deaths in the late spring to early summer of 2021. In short, there is no correlation between vaccinations and excess deaths. Your own data shows that.

I never did and had plenty of exposure. You are assuming facts not in evidence.
It is a fact that natural immunity is not forever with covid.

They were EUA for prevention and if reduction is the standard then the same can be said for nasal treatment by experienced doctors who actually treat people with years of experience.
Most experienced doctors who treat people with years of experience do not recommend nasal treatment for preventing covid.

Peter McCullough is my source and you can look it up.
OK, why would you take the word of Peter McCullough, a cardiologist, and not Dr. William Ladner in Minneapolis who also treats real patients on a regular basis, and who says that the vaccines are safe and effective?

It is not speculation. It is based on history. They are felons in big pharma.
That does not mean they all are felons.

They have proven they are corrupt with the shots and elevated deaths and disabilities in younger people...
Hold on. You are slipping into circular logic. You deny the safety of vaccines based on the assumption that the pharma people involved are corrupt, and then you "prove" pharma people are corrupt by citing the vaccines are not safe.

Then why do they take blood to test for infection? Why do they go up the nose with a swab?"
Because it is vastly safer than sticking people with a needle, but just as reliable an indicator, so of course they will go for the easiest way to detect covid. The fact is the virus does cause organ damage through the blood stream.

Peter McCullough is not snake oil.
I don't know. A lot of medical professionals disagree with him.

If the founding fathers truly understood the immorality of slavery the way we do today they would not have made any distinction between slaves and "free Persons."
I'm a Southerner under this provision of the constitution. Because it is legal I have 100 slaves and therefore I am assigned a representative in the House of Representatives based on myself and 3/5 of my 100 slaves which is 60 therefore I am represented as 61 people.

My northern counterpart lives in a state that doesn't permit slavery so my corresponding northern neighbor is one person who has no slaves and is represented in the House of Representatives as one person not 61.

You seem to be suggesting that in order to be moral that one Southerner should be counted as 101 people for the purposes of representation in the House not 61 while his northern neighbor is only counted as one.

That is a galactically stupid interpretation of what morality dictates. Morality would dictate that the slave counts as zero people because the slave isn't going to get any representation no matter what. It certainly doesn't help the slave for his master to get a 60 fold increase in his representation in Congress. And deciding to give his master 100 fold increase in his representation in congress makes even less sense!

It is a fact that natural immunity is not forever with covid.
Is that your crystal ball interpretation? You have no facts and shots started 12/14/2020. it was called operation warp speed for a reason. Not your rewrites.
Most experienced doctors who treat people with years of experience do not recommend nasal treatment for preventing covid.
I answered that. They can't.
OK, why would you take the word of Peter McCullough, a cardiologist, and not Dr. William Ladner in Minneapolis who also treats real patients on a regular basis, and who says that the vaccines are safe and effective?
McCullough. Ladner can lie with impunity. Anyone who asserts the shots are safe is a straight up liar and may they burn in hell.

Let's look at those numbers very carefully. You will notice the first excess deaths spike above the expected was around March of 2020.
Who were they. How old were they?
No shots were given at that time. They weren't even developed yet. Then an even bigger spike occurs the following winter into 2021. The first shots were not available until Dec. 14th, and they were only given to critical care nurses. Not a huge population.
Wrong. They rushed the shots out after the elections. So yeah a huge population and it was growing. It was called operation warp speed.
The big spike in covid vaccinations did not occur until March and April of 2021.
How many prior and what is your reference?
But the peak in excess deaths was already going down by about Feb. of 2021. If vaccinations caused the excess deaths then the spike in excess deaths would at or shortly after people got vaccinated. But your data shows the peaks correlate with winter and indoor activities, not vaccinations. Vaccinations really picked up later in the spring and into summer of 2021. But there is no peak in excess deaths in the late spring to early summer of 2021. In short, there is no correlation between vaccinations and excess deaths. Your own data shows that.
The data show excess deaths rates in record numbers with younger people not expected to die that correlates with the shots. You obviously do not know what you are looking at. It is also obvious you did not read any from the link which is independent sourcing from CDC and big pharma.

Last edited:
Is that your crystal ball interpretation?
No, it is a factual observation that most people already know because they know someone who got covid twice. You may not have known anyone who got covid twice, but most everyone else does.

You have no facts and shots started 12/14/2020.
Are you objecting because I didn't include the clinical trials that came before that?

it was called operation warp speed for a reason.
It was called operation warp speed because Trump wanted to inspire the team to pour all their resources into the project and get results as fast as possible. It was a good slogan and thankfully, it worked!

McCullough. Ladner can lie with impunity.
So, why do you choose to believe mcCullough and not Ladner?

Who were they. How old were they?
Your graph doesn't show the ages. By the way, initially it was only the old people who were eligible for the vaccine. They were deemed at greatest risk from the virus. So if you are still trying to maintain that vaccines caused excess deaths mostly in young people, your graph shows just the opposite.

Wrong. They rushed the shots out after the elections. So yeah a huge population and it was growing. It was called operation warp speed.
You are right that they rushed the shots out, but it was not right after the election. It was about a month later. And because of limited supply and delivery infrastructure at the time, they gave the highest priority to critical care health workers who faced the greatest exposure to covid. Then in January they opened it up to all the old or with serious medical conditions. It was not until at least March when they finally opened it up to all adults.

How many prior and what is your reference?
Look it up anywhere. "Vaccination rate over time" is a good search term.

The data show excess deaths rates in record numbers with younger people not expected to die that correlates with the shots.
That may be the title that "they lied people died (dot) com" slapped on to the graphic, but the data from which the graph is derived is from all deaths of all ages from all causes. There is no reason to think that excess deaths were of the young, and every reason to believe the excess deaths were from the old and due to covid, the disease.

You obviously do not know what you are looking at. It is also obvious you did not read any from the link which is independent sourcing from CDC and big pharma.
You gave me no link from the CDC that says there were excess deaths of the young.

Back