"The" Cosmological Argument

Do you know how to read?
Read the new testament, start with the gospel of John.

Look for items that Jesus said you need to engage in.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough". -- Einstein

You were pretty clear that you believe that you believe--
Huh?
Yet you continue to use false gods, and false beliefs to justify your ignorance of YHVH.
Which makes it pretty clear that you don't actually want to know the truth.
I use the other 10,000 gods to demonstrate that what you say about Jesus is also said about many, many, many other gods. And you fail to prove that your god is right while the other 9,999 are not.
THAT is the lie you believe.
Strawman fallacy. I do not believe in those gods as I have repeatedly told you. I use them as an examples to illustrate the holds in your statements..

So - what lie do I believe?

Or can you say, "I was wrong LHA - I thought you believed in those gods - my bad". I'll bet a dollar you are fundamentally incapable of admitting even a tiny mistake. But I'm happy to be proven wrong.
YHVH says that he will give us a heart to know him. He further stated that he will be found by you when you seek him with a whole heart.
I have a whole heart - and I work in transplants so I know. And if God gave me this heart then he failed to include the ability to know God.
You've repeatedly made it clear that you don't believe in gods.
I have further, repeatedly, stated that I'm not talking about gods.
I'm talking about YHVH.
YHVH is a god.
He is not a god He is the only True and Living God.
You just called him a god,
You however continue to use those gods you don't believe in to justify your ongoing refusal to engage YHVH on his terms.
I use them to show how you have nothing to prove God that the Hindu does not also have to prove Ganesh. Nothing.

And you cannot list your own god's terms so that is not really helping.
Do you actually not want to know the truth? Do you think that by deflecting, you will not be held culpable?
Appeal to Force fallacy. Again.
You continue to use the same argument to dismiss gravity's effects too.
Straw Man logic fallacy. I do not dismiss gravity.
So it's become quite clear that you don't actually care about the truth, and only seek an argument to escape culpability.
Appeal to Force logic fallacy
It didn't come from A god.
It came from YHVH.
YHVH is one of the thousands of gods man has worshipped. YHVH may be your all time favorite god. But he is very much a god.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough". -- Einstein
Ironically... I have explained it very simply...
Apparently, too simply because you continue to trip over what I've stated several times before and the QUOTE I've given, several hundred times before.

Joh 14:23 WEB Jesus answered him, “If a man loves me, he will keep my word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our home with him.

How simple do you want it?

Huh?

I use the other 10,000 gods to demonstrate that what you say about Jesus is also said about many, many, many other gods. And you fail to prove that your god is right while the other 9,999 are not.

Strawman fallacy. I do not believe in those gods as I have repeatedly told you. I use them as an examples to illustrate the holds in your statements..

So - what lie do I believe?

Or can you say, "I was wrong LHA - I thought you believed in those gods - my bad". I'll bet a dollar you are fundamentally incapable of admitting even a tiny mistake. But I'm happy to be proven wrong.

I have a whole heart - and I work in transplants so I know. And if God gave me this heart then he failed to include the ability to know God.

YHVH is a god.

You just called him a god,

I use them to show how you have nothing to prove God that the Hindu does not also have to prove Ganesh. Nothing.

And you cannot list your own god's terms so that is not really helping.

Appeal to Force fallacy. Again.

Straw Man logic fallacy. I do not dismiss gravity.

Appeal to Force logic fallacy

YHVH is one of the thousands of gods man has worshipped. YHVH may be your all time favorite god. But he is very much a god.
Sounds like you are lost in your head, and can't find a way out.

You're going to have to show me where I did this.
I'm not talking about you Steve. I'm talking about so called Biblical scholars.

Sounds like you allowed others to define your faith instead of God's Word and His Spirit.
I hope you work through it before you pass into eternity.
No I followed the evidence.

Ok. And?
According to John 6, Jesus said he will not turn away anyone who comes to him.
According to John 8, in order to know the truth, we need to continue to follow him and his teachings.
And my experience shows that to be false.

Ironically... I have explained it very simply...
Apparently, too simply because you continue to trip over what I've stated several times before and the QUOTE I've given, several hundred times before.

Joh 14:23 WEB Jesus answered him, “If a man loves me, he will keep my word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our home with him.

How simple do you want it?
I want you to explain what 'keep my word' means in specific steps. Does it mean I have to go to church? Pray? Take my firstborn on top of a mountain and stab them to death to prove my love of God? Stop eating shellfish?

'Keep my word' is vague.
Sounds like you are lost in your head, and can't find a way out.
I like it in here.

I'm childish, but I refer to Yahweh by name and as "Bible god" specifically to trigger a "correction":)

To us, he's but one on a big, long list.
When Christians ask if I believe in God I always ask, 'which one?' They are puzzled because they believe there is only one god - their personal favorite god. And if I compare God to Zeus, which is apt, they freak right the heck out.

It helps pass the time.

;)

"In your own words."
Its just never gonna happen. Equivocation is all we get. But the continued equivocation in and of itself speak to Christians and their belief in God.

People with supreme knowledge do not equivocate. They explain, they teach, they correct lesser intellects and get them on the path.

If I had trouble in physics and my teacher said 'read the text book!' over and over and over I think we'd know that guy clearly has zero understanding of physics.

No one has ever gotten their PhD by telling the review board to get off their lazy duff's and read the dissertation.

;)

I want you to explain what 'keep my word' means in specific steps.
Repent, silent your blasphemous mouth and mind, then maybe you'll be intelligent enough to read His word and perhaps keep it.
I like it in here.
Some people have lovely thoughts, so being trapped in their mind may not be as bad as what I've seen from your mind that you vomit out here. Trapped in there too long will surely cause weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Too harsh? You can handle it, tough guy.

I'm not talking about you Steve. I'm talking about so called Biblical scholars.
Well, if I'm not the one doing it, it's got absolutely nothing to do with me now would it?
So, why would you throw this into the mix?
That strikes me as an attempt to divert attention and your culpability for your response to the gospel of Jesus.

No I followed the evidence.
Interesting...
I've been following Jesus for the past 44-1/2 years now and the only problems I've had with him are my own lack of knowledge and understanding.
Thankfully, YHVH says that

Psa 111:10 WEB The fear of Yahweh is the beginning of wisdom. All those who do his work have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!

So, my question becomes.... why did you spend so much time and effort on what others say, instead of spending your time and energy on what YHVH says?

I'm acquainted with the ahashuerus, and artexerxes issues. At the time, I had no interest in spending a lot of money on expensive books to find out, and figured that if it ever became an issue, I'd deal with it at the time.

One item that I learned at the time was that names in Hebrew were not the same names in Farsi or Arabic or Greek.
I would hope you would have learned that much.

And my experience shows that to be false.
Your experience..... how much experience did you have? A few years, a decade, 20 years?

I want you to explain what 'keep my word' means in specific steps. Does it mean I have to go to church? Pray? Take my firstborn on top of a mountain and stab them to death to prove my love of God? Stop eating shellfish?

'Keep my word' is vague.
It's only vague to people who don't read.

Jesus gave us plenty to do. As do the apostles, Peter, John, Jude, Paul, James, etc...
So, perhaps the problem here isn't that it's actually vague. Rather that you only treated the bible as a novel or other story.

I like it in here.
Living inside one's own mind without actually experiencing life outside results in delusions and a lack of real world knowledge and experience.

It's only vague to people who don't read.
No, it's vague. You will never convince anyone to do anything the way you carry on. It's only not vague to those who write without the purpose of being understood.
Living inside one's own mind without actually experiencing life outside results in delusions and a lack of real world knowledge and experience.
You really should get out more.

Last edited:
No, it's vague. You will never convince anyone to do anything the way you carry on. It's only not vague to those who write without the purpose of being understood.
?
The purpose is really simple.
Repent and believe the gospel of Jesus and follow Jesus.

So, I'd say that you don't have any basis for your rants.

You really should get out more.
Oh?
Having a job where I work out in the real world, shop in actual grocery stores, markets, spend time laughing and interacting with other people day in and day out isn't getting out enough for you?

?
The purpose is really simple.
Repent and believe the gospel of Jesus and follow Jesus.

So, I'd say that you don't have any basis for your rants.
Such shallow bluster. You're still no nearer to getting anyone to believe you.
Oh?
Having a job where I work out in the real world, shop in actual grocery stores, markets, spend time laughing and interacting with other people day in and day out isn't getting out enough for you?
It would be for me.

Such shallow bluster. You're still no nearer to getting anyone to believe you.
My job is to preach Jesus and the cross.
YHVH's job is to quicken the dead, and save those who believe him.
Your job is to turn to YHVH from your sin and place your trust in Jesus. YHVH takes care of the rest.
It would be for me.
If that were true, you wouldn't be talking to a complete stranger on your Sunday morning.

My job is to preach Jesus and the cross.
YHVH's job is to quicken the dead, and save those who believe him.
You're not doing a very job of it.
Your job is to turn to YHVH from your sin and place your trust in Jesus. YHVH takes care of the rest.
What a short sighted, unthought out comment that shows no understanding of the way atheists think and feel. No wonder you continue to have no impact on the atheists here.

My job is to be true to myself and the way I view the world. This can be changed, but not by anything you've offered so far.

Last edited:
You're not doing a very job of it.
Says the guy whose choosing to spend his eternity in the lake of fire.

Thus, it's pretty clear that you don't actually know what the gospel is...

1Co 15:1-7 WEB 1 Now I declare to you, brothers, the Good News which I preached to you, which also you received, in which you also stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold firmly the word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. 3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 Then he appeared to over five hundred brothers at once, most of whom remain until now, but some have also fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles,

It's pretty simple and straightforward.

Jesus died to pay the penalty for wrongdoing.
He rose from the dead to justify you with YHVH.
In order to be reconciled with YHVH, you must change your mind and believe in Jesus.

What a short sighted, unthought out comment that shows no understanding of the way atheists think and feel.
Whoop! There it is!
Once again when you are losing, you drag yourself into the "oh poor me! I'm a victim, and nobody understands me" pity party.
I'm curious.... isn't slogging through a pile of cow manure wearisome? I'd have thought much more highly of you than this.
You must really hate yourself to continue playing the victim card after so many years.

No wonder you continue to have no impact on the atheists here.
You're the one who is choosing your own eternity.

My job is to be true to myself and the way I view the world. This can be changed, but not by anything you've offered.
Your job is assassinating you. You're committing suicide.

Says the guy whose choosing to spend his eternity in the lake of fire.

Thus, it's pretty clear that you don't actually know what the gospel is...

1Co 15:1-7 WEB 1 Now I declare to you, brothers, the Good News which I preached to you, which also you received, in which you also stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold firmly the word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. 3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 Then he appeared to over five hundred brothers at once, most of whom remain until now, but some have also fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles,

It's pretty simple and straightforward.

Jesus died to pay the penalty for wrongdoing.
He rose from the dead to justify you with YHVH.
In order to be reconciled with YHVH, you must change your mind and believe in Jesus.
You're just saying the same old same old, showing no understanding of the points I've made to you. You just continue on your bull in a china shop path, showing no subtlety of thought.
Whoop! There it is!
Once again when you are losing, you drag yourself into the "oh poor me! I'm a victim, and nobody understands me" pity party.
I'm curious.... isn't slogging through a pile of cow manure wearisome? I'd have thought much more highly of you than this.
You must really hate yourself to continue playing the victim card after so many years.
It's not poor me, it's poor you.
You're the one who is choosing your own eternity.

Your job is assassinating you. You're committing suicide.
Another post that shows no understanding. Surely, you don't actually think this will have any impact on an atheist do you?

You continue to have no affect on the thinking of atheists, and you have no idea why.

You're just saying the same old same old, showing no understanding of the points I've made to you. You just continue on your bull in a china shop path, showing no subtlety of thought.
And you're still sending yourself to an eternity of misery and agony and anguish.

It's not poor me, it's poor you.
Nope.
I'm being taken to a paradise designed by YHVH, and has been ongoing in construction since the foundation of the world.
And, more importantly, I'm giving you the same thing YHVH is giving me.
The only difference is...
You're rejecting Jesus.
Another post that shows no understanding.
Ironic....
YHVH says

Psa 111:10 WEB The fear of Yahweh is the beginning of wisdom. All those who do his work have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!

So, according to this, I have been given good understanding.
??
Surely, you don't actually think this will have any impact on an atheist do you?
Not my job.
That's YHVH's job.
Actually, I suppose it's His Word's job.

He does after all say,
Isa 55:8-11 WEB 8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, and your ways are not my ways,” says Yahweh. 9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 For as the rain comes down and the snow from the sky, and doesn’t return there, but waters the earth, and makes it grow and bud, and gives seed to the sower and bread to the eater; 11 so is my word that goes out of my mouth: it will not return to me void, but it will accomplish that which I please, and it will prosper in the thing I sent it to do.

So according to this, I'm doing exactly what I need to do. Pity you don't actually understand that.

You continue to have no affect on the thinking of atheists, and you have no idea why.
You're the only one who can change your mind.
That's exactly what repentance is...

To change your mind.

If you don't want to spend your eternity in a paradise designed explicitly for you, that's entirely on your own shoulders.

My job is to simply state the truth. It's up to you whether you want to know the truth or not.

My job is to simply state the truth. It's up to you whether you want to know the truth or not.
You're doing a poor job then. You don't seem to understand that what you say doesn't come across as truth. It's all vague claims, and when asked for detail you suddenly seem to stop caring about putting across the truth. That comes across not as if you've found any truth, but as if you've just convinced yourself you have for emotional reasons.

Last edited:
Back