The counterfeit in plain sight.

Gods Spirit is within only in the sense that God is omnipresent.....on the other hand when one becomes a believer Gods Spirit enters them in a much different way.....(day of Pentecost)

As I said, the Pharisees was not saved....midst in this instance doesn't mean within.....it means around. In fact Jesus, God was standing right in front of the Pharisees.
It is not "omnipresent", it is a gift, in the most cases not permanent.
“Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
10Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven."

Is cairvoyant abilities the only way Saul could have known?
It was what he head on hand, Acts is very exact in tgat, for us it is lost kniwledge. Note, in Heb 5 Paul teaches :
"14But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil."

It was what he head on hand, Acts is very exact in tgat, for us it is lost kniwledge. Note, in Heb 5 Paul teaches :
"14But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil."
Those trained by constant practice would understand the truth of your message?

OK...and???

Is the pineal gland, the third eye...spoken of in the Bible?
What do you think it is? I think it is. And i think that a communication line God built in our anatomy.The third eye notion is very old.
Father does not dwell in physical world.

I don't. It's a theory I once heard.
I expressed some points that I recieved as answers on my meditations about the issue, fwiw, i also understood 1Cor 2 that not everybody is capable understanding certain items. I think that Father's spiritual system works by opening deeper levels of undersranding as Matt 13 explained.

I expressed some points that I recieved as answers on my meditations about the issue, fwiw, i also understood 1Cor 2 that not everybody is capable understanding certain items. I think that Father's spiritual system works by opening deeper levels of undersranding as Matt 13 explained.
Perhaps one case would be where God has opened Lydias heart to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Through this forum....why have you not demonstrated this with your personal witness?
I have over and over. Why havent you?

I walk as He waks in His same light no different from Jesus walked in His same light, we have the same Father who is God with the same signs following.
Obviously you cannot relate to the same by your question.

Back