The counterfeit in plain sight.

Yep God the Word became FLESH as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ! Case closed!
God Man? LOL. If God in me makes me a god as He was in Jesus starting in Matt 3:16, then you believe that men are gods to be worshiped instead of the God who is Spirit and of His heaven and resides in man where His word in us becomes flesh, our flesh the temple of God. And obviously He is not in your flesh because you think Jesus was the only one to know God, and I can see why to you His ways is gnostic lies. LOL

You refuse to engage honestly and admit that you cant prove anything of your charge.

And I asked you in response prove I am only an imitation.

Anyone can imitate Jesus, even the devil does that. It is another matter to be the real thing that God Himself put in me. He put the real thing in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120 and me. We are not an imitation at all. we are in His very same image of mind.

Only because you are in a similarity in your beliefs doesnt mean we all are, it only means you have not met the One who puts you in His same image is all and blind to what it is to be in His same image and not just similar as you are without the whole truth of being like Him .
I an perfectly willingg to answer. But again I asked you first.

It is you refusing to Answer honestly and I stead deflect to me. I will answer all day after you do.

What is the proof you are not in a simulation? You have none. Isn't that correct?

Note word "became". (vs " in the beginning" of Jn 1:1).
Yep, Note that He " was God " the Word in " the beginning " in John 1:1 before He " became FLESH " as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ in John 1:14, as well as still retaining His former name " the WORD " of God in Rev.19:13, at His Post-Trib. still future return to REIGN for 1000 Years ( Rev.20:4-6 ) in His Glorious Immortal Flesh & Bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39!

Last edited:
God Man? LOL. If God in me makes me a god as He was in Jesus starting in Matt 3:16, then you believe that men are gods to be worshiped instead of the God who is Spirit and of His heaven and resides in man where His word in us becomes flesh, our flesh the temple of God. And obviously He is not in your flesh because you think Jesus was the only one to know God, and I can see why to you His ways is gnostic lies. LOL
FYI Gary, since you REJECT the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) as your Lord & Savior ( with your counterfeit Jesus - just a man ONLY as per your say so ), then you do NOT have God the Holy Spirit dwelling in your unsaved Temple/Body ( 1 Cor.6:19 )! Case closed!

Yes and they can read you dont have a clue who God is nor who Jesus was because to you Gods ways of Christ is gnostic lies where you do not believe that Gods Spirit is within. All you know about them is what someone else told in their own opinions that evidently are without God knowledge. All that you know is something about Him and He is absent from your own being to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs following you.

You dont even believe the Bible you read or you would be like Him as well as Jesus was like Him and us all who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:216 that you call lies.

And anyone who would follow you instead of the ways of Christ is as lost as you are.
Here it is in scripture Gary, the THREE in ONE ( TRINITY - Matt.28:19 - FSHS ) in 1 John 5:7 -----------------------------------

1 John 5:7
New King James Version

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. ---------------------------- Case Closed!

I an perfectly willingg to answer. But again I asked you first.
You have a real problem in comprehension.
It is you refusing to Answer honestly and I stead deflect to me. I will answer all day after you do.
I did and you didnt.
What is the proof you are not in a simulation? You have none. Isn't that correct?
Not for you who never have faced the reality of being like the One tru God who comes to man and opens up who He is and all of His heaven.

LOL -- Jesus couldn't even prove he was in the image of God and not just a similarity.

There is One that you never have met, One that you do not know, for had you you to would be in His same image and not just similar by your creed to a belief system instead.

But I do agree you are only similar and not the real thing.

Yep, Note that He " was God " the Word in " the beginning " in John 1:1 before He " became FLESH " as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ in John 1:14, as well as still retaining His former name " the WORD " of God in Rev.19:13, at His Post-Trib. still future return to REIGN for 1000 Years ( Rev.20:4-6 ) in His Glorious Immortal Flesh & Bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39!
Actually he was son of God. God was his Father that he obeyed and prayed to and said sent him to lead you to his God that you completely deny Jesus to do so. Antichrist is the term used for those who refuse to receieve the Christ, Gods anointing as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. LOL

FYI Gary, since you REJECT the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) as your Lord & Savior ( with your counterfeit Jesus - just a man ONLY as per your say so ), then you do NOT have God the Holy Spirit dwelling in your unsaved Temple/Body ( 1 Cor.6:19 )! Case closed!
Sense you reject the real Jesus to lead you to His God, you go without. You just dont believe Jesus when he said God sent him to show you His ways.

Here it is in scripture Gary, the THREE in ONE ( TRINITY - Matt.28:19 - FSHS ) in 1 John 5:7 -----------------------------------
This is exactly what I do I go as Jesus did and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, who is my God, and of the son that I am and Jesus was, and of the Holy Ghost that was in Jesus and me.

You dont do that at all, you go and teach the laws of your belief system that you creed to instead.

1 John 5:7​

New King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. ---------------------------- Case Closed!
That is what I keep trying to convey to you as Jesus tried as well that you dont bear that witness of the Father of Jesus and us all who are His child, for a man is your god instead. The word is not in you as God commands of you to be, you think His word is a book LOL, and the Holy Spirit, or Holy mind, is completely out of the question for you because your creed to worship flesh as a god has the ways of God to be like Him a stumbling block.

You have a real problem in comprehension.

I did and you didnt.

Not for you who never have faced the reality of being like the One tru God who comes to man and opens up who He is and all of His heaven.

LOL -- Jesus couldn't even prove he was in the image of God and not just a similarity.

There is One that you never have met, One that you do not know, for had you you to would be in His same image and not just similar by your creed to a belief system instead.

But I do agree you are only similar and not the real thing.
Again you are appealing to your experience, which is zero evidence that you are not in a simulation.
Because the experience itself might be part of the simulation. That is blatant circular reasoning.

So you have zero actual evidence.

Actually he was son of God. God was his Father that he obeyed and prayed to and said sent him to lead you to his God that you completely deny Jesus to do so. Antichrist is the term used for those who refuse to receieve the Christ, Gods anointing as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. LOL
Yep, Gary still does NOT know that the REAL Jesus Christ is God the Son, as Heb.1:6+8 CLEARLY shows us! I am a son of God through adoption! If you accept the Real Jesus Christ (God-man as per John 1:1+14 ) as your Lord & Savior Gary, then you will be a son of God like I am, BUT NEVER God the Son like ONLY Jesus Christ is! Case closed!

Again you are appealing to your experience, which is zero evidence that you are not in a simulation.
And you are appealing to your experience, or lack of, with zero evidence that I am not a simulation but the real deal.
Because the experience itself might be part of the simulation.
I see so Jesus was only similar to his God?
That is blatant circular reasoning.
I dupes it would be if it was true.
So you have zero actual evidence.
So you have zero actual evidence? Prove to me Im only a simulation. Prove that Jesus was only a simulation. I bet you cant!

If I showed you a picture of my dog, that is a simulation, but it is another matter to lay my hands on the real thing and pet him. You cant distinguish the difference between reality and a simulation is all. But if you yourself would put your hands on the real thing, only then will the truth in reality come out from it.

You are a simulation by law, I am in the true image that is not a simulation at all. I am in the same image of God that Jesus was in His same image. Jesus wasn't similar to God at all, he was just like Him as I asm in His same image. You are not in His same image, you dont know what that entails, you see yourself similar but not perfect as He is perfect.

Last edited:
And you are appealing to your experience, or lack of, with zero evidence that I am not a simulation but the real deal.
Even if it were true, it does not change your utter lack if evidence for the opposite.
I see so Jesus was only similar to his God?

I dupes it would be if it was true.

So you have zero actual evidence? Prove to me Im only a simulation. Prove that Jesus was only a simulation. I bet you cant!

If I showed you a picture of my dog, that is a simulation, but it is another matter to lay my hands on the real thing and pet him. You cant distinguish the difference between reality and a simulation is all. But if you yourself would put your hands on the real thing, only then will the truth in reality come out from it.

You are a simulation by law, I am in the true image that is not a simulation at all. I am in the same image of God that Jesus was in His same image. Jesus wasn't similar to God at all, he was just like Him as I asm in His same image. You are not in His same image, you dont know what that entails, you see yourself similar but not perfect as He is perfect.
SORRY BUT LAYInG YOUR HANDS on something can simply be part of the simulation.

Using your experience to prove your experience is blatant circular reasoning.

Thiis a basic logic error.

Appealing to your experience assumes the truth of the very thing you are trying to prove.

Last edited:
Even if it were true, it does not change your utter lack if evidence for the opposite.
As for you!
SORRY BUT LAYInG YOUR HANDS on something can simply be part of the simulation.
Oh so I assumed I petted a picture of my dog? LOL
Using your experience to prove your experience is blatant circular reasoning.
As is yours. You cant know that what you dont have. Im in the image of God, you are only a similarity. He in me and I in Him are one. You just dont believe Jesus to be yourself in John 17.

Thiis a basic logic error.

Appealing to your experience assumes the truth of the very thing you are trying to prove.
Im not trying to prove anything -- you are. I know my God is in me and I in Him are one. Only because you are not one in Him doesnt mean I am not, it only means you are not in His same image.

Jesus didnt try to prove anything either and he was in the image of God as well. But people tried to get him to prove it didnt they? And because they were like you -- had him crucified because he couldnt prove it to these either.

You cant prove Spirit you can only live it and obviously you live a different one from the One who came to Jesus by His Spirit in Matt 3:16 and made Jesus exactly as Himself just as He does in us all who has in us the Spirit that He is. Which is simply the state of mind. You never have met Gods Spirit as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, nor Adam in Gen 3:22, nor Abraham, Moses 120, have you?

The example that Gos gives is not that of a good man or even a good christian but God Himself. Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is not a similariety at all. Show to the other man what God has done in you and have ample opportunity in real life to prove whether you are perfect as our Father in heaven is perfect or not.

Similar is in part, perfection is nothing lacking. Do you know why you cant relate to that perfection? I do!

Im not trying to prove anything --
You are not trying to prove anything becasue you can't.

Yet you have refused to just admit that. You have responded several times "as if" you are offering up proof.

Don't you need to be honest here and admit you can't prove you are not in a simulation?

You are not trying to prove anything becasue you can't.

Neither could Jesus and look how he was treated for not being able to convey Gods life to these. We have the same Father that he couldn't explain to these either. Only God Himself coming to you as He did in Jesus and open up in you who He is is the only truth you are going to get, not Even Jesus cane prove who he was in the Father so obvious in his life.
Yet you have refused to just admit that.
You just refuse to receive from God His truths, I can give you that, Jesus cant give you that, that comes only through obediance as Jesus obeyed and received from God.
You have responded several times "as if" you are offering up proof.
No you are trying to force a proof that cant be done least you go to the One who can prove to you. Jesus cant, I cant, no man can. Jesus trusted no man, only the Father nor do I.

All you are trying to do is get me to be like you instead of my Father who is God which is typical core so called christians today.
Don't you need to be honest here and admit you can't prove you are not in a simulation?
Why dont you man up and prove I am not like my Father who is God?

You are a simulation, I am the real deal and you cant relate to the real deal as Jesus received in Matt 3:16 himself because you refuse to go to God as Jesus did and let Him open up in you who He is and all of His heaven to make you in His same image, and that image is not flesh. You have-not learned yet that God is a Spirit, not flesh is all.

Ok sense you are the authority in this prove to me what spirit is? Prove you are like the Father who is a Spirit, Prove you are in his same image and not a simulation, prove that you are perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and not just similar to perfections of God.

You dont have a clue what you are talking about from lack in being spiritually awakened as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. That is very obvious.

Neither could Jesus and look how he was treated for not being able to convey Gods life to these. We have the same Father that he couldn't explain to these either. Only God Himself coming to you as He did in Jesus and open up in you who He is is the only truth you are going to get, not Even Jesus cane prove who he was in the Father so obvious in his life.

You just refuse to receive from God His truths, I can give you that, Jesus cant give you that, that comes only through obediance as Jesus obeyed and received from God.

No you are trying to force a proof that cant be done least you go to the One who can prove to you. Jesus cant, I cant, no man can. Jesus trusted no man, only the Father nor do I.

All you are trying to do is get me to be like you instead of my Father who is God which is typical core so called christians today.

Why dont you man up and prove I am not like my Father who is God?

You are a simulation, I am the real deal and you cant relate to the real deal as Jesus received in Matt 3:16 himself because you refuse to go to God as Jesus did and let Him open up in you who He is and all of His heaven to make you in His same image, and that image is not flesh. You have-not learned yet that God is a Spirit, not flesh is all.

Ok sense you are the authority in this prove to me what spirit is? Prove you are like the Father who is a Spirit, Prove you are in his same image and not a simulation, prove that you are perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and not just similar to perfections of God.

You dont have a clue what you are talking about from lack in being spiritually awakened as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. That is very obvious.
More deflection, you have no way to know whether or not you are in a simulation.

Instead of just manning up and admitting it you deflect.

More deflection, you have no way to know whether or not you are in a simulation.
Sure I do I and the Father are one. See John 17, you are supposed to be was well but you are only similar but not the real thing. You cant know that what you are ignorant of least you obey and receieve from His same knowledge as Jesus receieved from Him in Matt 3:16, Jesus became in His same image as well as we all do who are in His same linage. You are not in His same image and only similar is why you think I am only similar, which is so far from the truth.

You are not in the image of God is why.

Instead of just manning up and admitting it you deflect.
Well I have manned up and told you there truth of God makes us in His exact same image, you just never have meet Him to know what that image is and you are only a similarity instead of the real thing. Your charge is only from ignorance is all.

God is not asking me to be like you or other people, He is asking me to be exactly like Himself! I only obeyed, so did Jesus.

God will bring you back to the same point over and over until you get past that stumbling block of, Be As I Am.

Last edited:
Back