The counterfeit in plain sight.

"23When many days had passed, the Jewsa plotted to kill him, 24but their plot became known to Saul."
Paul had cairvoyant abilities too. Do not know if natural, trained or combination. Part of Gnosis training.
Saul was slick, he knew he couldn't destroy Christianity, so get their trust and he could destroy it from the onward outward. There is a whole lot more people who follow the doctrine of Paul in sin than ever did Jesus in righteousness and without sin. He even admitted that he used witchcraft, trickery, to get people to follow him in his ways for sin that he always struggled with.

I never heard Jesus comment at all that he had a struggle with sin have you? I dont follow Paul in his ways, I follow Jesus in his ways for righteousness. Jesus didnt need any man teach him only the Father -- nor do I.

The problem in this is that people dont know how to communicate with God in holiness but they can relate to Paul as the sinner he said he was chief of.

Perhaps one case would be where God has opened Lydias heart to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Yes. How about Paul himself.18"And immediately something like scales fell from his eyes, and he regained his sight. Then he rose and was baptized; 19and taking food, he was strengthened."

Yes. How about Paul himself.18"And immediately something like scales fell from his eyes, and he regained his sight. Then he rose and was baptized; 19and taking food, he was strengthened."
If those scales fell off then why was he still the sinner he struggled with, said was a thorn in his flesh, his desire to be exalted, his name on the marque, for his abundance of revelation. But I question his revelation of the Christ by his confession he was a sinner instead of of Christ and without sin to be born of God himself. 1 John 3:9. He never reached that status for perfection in the Father.

Saul was slick, he knew he couldn't destroy Christianity, so get their trust and he could destroy it from the onward outward. There is a whole lot more people who follow the doctrine of Paul in sin than ever did Jesus in righteousness and without sin. He even admitted that he used witchcraft, trickery, to get people to follow him in his ways for sin that he always struggled with.

I never heard Jesus comment at all that he had a struggle with sin have you? I dont follow Paul in his ways, I follow Jesus in his ways for righteousness. Jesus didnt need any man teach him only the Father -- nor do I.

The problem in this is that people dont know how to communicate with God in holiness but they can relate to Paul as the sinner he said he was chief of.
Matt 3:16 is where Jesus's struggle ended.

I have over and over. Why havent you?

I walk as He waks in His same light no different from Jesus walked in His same light, we have the same Father who is God with the same signs following.
Obviously you cannot relate to the same by your question.
How many people have you healed? A dozen? 100?

If those scales fell off then why was he still the sinner he struggled with, said was a thorn in his flesh, his desire to be exalted, his name on the marque, for his abundance of revelation. But I question his revelation of the Christ by his confession he was a sinner instead of of Christ and without sin to be born of God himself. 1 John 3:9. He never reached that status for perfection in the Father.
Paul was not our example, Christ Jesus was.

How many people have you healed? A dozen? 100?
I havent healed any but the Spirit of God has healed many of mind. All I can do and all Jesus could do was present what our Father can do. Even Jesus had difficulty with those as yourself who is skeptical of Gods power to heal.

Matt 13:58 And He did not many mighty works there, because of their unbelief.

I did prison ministry for over 25 years and saw many healed by Gods hands, sadly I saw more unbelievers much as yourself who cant relate to God healing people.

I went into Cook Children's hospital for years as clergy and prayed for young kids and their parents in a waring room, saw some healed saw some die.

The only failure in Gods healing is that you dont present Him to do so is all and that his why you mock we who did do something to help those in need.

Did street ministry for over 10 years feeding and clothing those in need, and saw some healed saw more than were healed who like yourself didnt believe that God could heal suffer only because they couldn't accept the fact that God can heal.

Do you know how Jesus was able to heal folk? By presenting to the ones the One who does the healing, and that my friend is by the Spirit of God, not by hands of men but by obedience to God Himself. All I could do is present to the populous the Father who does the healing of the mind first to walk as He walks in His same light, same life, same mind, the mind of Christ, which simply to be Gods anointed, Christ I n me is Gods anointing in me. Jesus was Christ because he also was anointed of God.

Most do not see Jesus as Gods anointed they see a man as a god instead, and that is from lack in knowing who God really is -- but the kicker here is when you see Him as He really is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

Jesus didnt even know Gods Spirit nor His heaven until he obeyed and received from God who opens in Jesus who He is and all of His heaven in that man that most of you here do not believe happened and not necessary when in fact Matt 3:16 is the apidimy of Gods purpose to make man exactly as Himself and in His same image. It worked for Adam Gen 3:22, it worked for Abraham, Moses, 120, and all today who has received from God that what these did, especially Jesus in Matt 3:16.

Point proven.

Jesus knew when He was twelve.
Jesus knew the laws of the Jews for a belief for a god at twelve and taught those laws for his god at twelve and was highly reverend for his knowledge of the law, but he didnt know God nor His heaven until he was about 30 years old when God Himself manifested Himself in that man just as He does in us all today who has gone from the law to Spirit.

Ironic is the very ones who reverend his ability to teach the law at twelve, but after Matt 3:16 when he begin to teach Spirit, the very ones he once taught are the very ones who had him crucified for blaspheme.

Something changed in that man did it not? We are not exempt from the very same with God. Jesus referred to his new knowledge as born again, ye must be born again or you will continue in the laws made by man to regulate a belief, creed, where God Himself is set by the wayside.

Jesus knew the laws of the Jews for a belief for a god at twelve and taught those laws for his god at twelve and was highly reverend for his knowledge of the law, but he didnt know God nor His heaven until he was about 30 years old
Bravo Sierra.

We've all been bombarded with the Illuminati symbolism. We've all seen the celebrities, movie stars, etc. with their hands covering one of their eyes, and I'm confident that those who are biblically literate are familiar with the fact that they're counterfeiting a spiritual axiom articulated in scripture, i.e.
You're joking right? I haven't been bombarded with anything. Maybe it's just you.

We've all been bombarded with the Illuminati symbolism. We've all seen the celebrities, movie stars, etc. with their hands covering one of their eyes, and I'm confident that those who are biblically literate are familiar with the fact that they're counterfeiting a spiritual axiom articulated in scripture, i.e.

"when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light" Luke 11:34

Another way of putting it would be: "when the eye is one, the body is illuminated" (*see footnote at the bottom)

For these people plastered on billboards, or the covers of popular magazines, it's simply about being part of the club. Beyond that, it's about focusing and harnessing one's energies, but to what end?

The parallel verse in Matthew 6:22-24 answers this question by adding: "You cannot serve God and Mammon". The Illuminati serve Mammon and anyone who hoards so much as a single cent is being duplicitous. Moreover, it spotlights the fact that one has not placed their faith in God's providence but must still rely upon the Beast System. (Luke 12:15,22;28-33;14:18,33)

My ancestors lived and roamed between what is now Pebble Beach and Moro Bay. They would plunge long branches into mud, tie the ends together and throw mud at this framework until there was just an entrance for them and an exit for smoke. Their homes could be built in a day and maintained with little to no effort over their entire lives.

They lived in a world of abundance so there was no need to give much of anything back except their awe and gratitude. That changed when the good Catholic fathers converted and civilized them, and in the process taught them to toil for a reward that could only be received after they were dead.

Most Christians today don't seem to note that their own gospel narratives clearly and openly proclaim that the kingdom was openly receiving anyone who wanted to enter and continues to do so to this very day. It openly points out that we have a choice to seek after what the kingdoms of this fallen world offer or to seek after THE kingdom which is one of such overwhelming abundance that your money is of no value and only good to give away to those who need it to survive in a world of Satanic scarcity.

I marvel at the abundance of seeds within just one papaya, canary melon, spaghetti squash, or Seminole pumpkin. I watch in dumbfounded amazement as the seeds I've dried and scattered, as if by nature's command they simultaneously emerge seemingly everywhere to feed an as yet unidentified blessed multitude. How is it possible for such an abundance to spring forth side by side with a world that is plagued by such abject desperate poverty?

People toil all day long at mercilessly soul-destroying minimum wage dead end jobs while the celestial host of heaven bombards us all with the glory of God's spiritual gifts and blessings. As this world of scarcity comes to its inevitable conclusion, the poor in spirit have no alternative but to awake to this pervasive revelation and blow off this false work. The harvest is incomprehensibly vast, and there are far too few to consume such a feast which is destined to recycle itself into an even greater feast that can only be spurned and ignored by the damned.

I offered my neighbor some papaya the other day which is so sweet it is not only intoxicating but can sometimes give me a hangover. They couldn't taste anything. Their high fructose, hog fat processed diet has so overwhelmed their sense of taste that they can no longer taste the natural sweetness of fruit anymore. The high-tech meta verse world has overstimulated their synapses to such a degree that they can barely keep their eyes open, much less comprehend the beauty that surrounds them.

The proposed modern technocratic utopia will be populated by what is nothing less than a horrifyingly ghastly zombie apocalypse.

* haplous: simple, single
Original Word: ἁπλοῦς, ῆ, οῦν
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: haplous
Phonetic Spelling: (hap-looce')
Definition: simple, single
Usage: single, simple, sound, perfect.
HELPS Word-studies
Cognate: 573 haploús (haploós) – properly, unfolded, single – literally, "without folds" (J. Thayer), referring to a single (undivided) focus, i.e. without a (secret) "double agenda" which prevents an over-complicated life (becoming needlessly distracted). See 572 (haplotēs).

[573 (haploús) is the antonym of the Greek term diplous meaning, "double." MM notes in the papyri that 573 (haploús) likewise means, "simple" (uncompounded, single).]
This should be on the Conspiracy Theory forum.

"when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light" Luke 11:34

Another way of putting it would be: "when the eye is one, the body is illuminated" (*see footnote at the bottom)

For these people plastered on billboards, or the covers of popular magazines, it's simply about being part of the club. Beyond that, it's about focusing and harnessing one's energies, but to what end?

The parallel verse in Matthew 6:22-24 answers this question by adding: "You cannot serve God and Mammon". The Illuminati serve Mammon and anyone who hoards so much as a single cent is being duplicitous. Moreover, it spotlights the fact that one has not placed their faith in God's providence but must still rely upon the Beast System. (Luke 12:15,22;28-33;14:18,33)

My ancestors lived and roamed between what is now Pebble Beach and Moro Bay. They would plunge long branches into mud, tie the ends together and throw mud at this framework until there was just an entrance for them and an exit for smoke. Their homes could be built in a day and maintained with little to no effort over their entire lives.

They lived in a world of abundance so there was no need to give much of anything back except their awe and gratitude. That changed when the good Catholic fathers converted and civilized them, and in the process taught them to toil for a reward that could only be received after they were dead.

Most Christians today don't seem to note that their own gospel narratives clearly and openly proclaim that the kingdom was openly receiving anyone who wanted to enter and continues to do so to this very day. It openly points out that we have a choice to seek after what the kingdoms of this fallen world offer or to seek after THE kingdom which is one of such overwhelming abundance that your money is of no value and only good to give away to those who need it to survive in a world of Satanic scarcity.

I marvel at the abundance of seeds within just one papaya, canary melon, spaghetti squash, or Seminole pumpkin. I watch in dumbfounded amazement as the seeds I've dried and scattered, as if by nature's command they simultaneously emerge seemingly everywhere to feed an as yet unidentified blessed multitude. How is it possible for such an abundance to spring forth side by side with a world that is plagued by such abject desperate poverty?

People toil all day long at mercilessly soul-destroying minimum wage dead end jobs while the celestial host of heaven bombards us all with the glory of God's spiritual gifts and blessings. As this world of scarcity comes to its inevitable conclusion, the poor in spirit have no alternative but to awake to this pervasive revelation and blow off this false work. The harvest is incomprehensibly vast, and there are far too few to consume such a feast which is destined to recycle itself into an even greater feast that can only be spurned and ignored by the damned.

I offered my neighbor some papaya the other day which is so sweet it is not only intoxicating but can sometimes give me a hangover. They couldn't taste anything. Their high fructose, hog fat processed diet has so overwhelmed their sense of taste that they can no longer taste the natural sweetness of fruit anymore. The high-tech meta verse world has overstimulated their synapses to such a degree that they can barely keep their eyes open, much less comprehend the beauty that surrounds them.

The proposed modern technocratic utopia will be populated by what is nothing less than a horrifyingly ghastly zombie apocalypse.

* haplous: simple, single
Original Word: ἁπλοῦς, ῆ, οῦν
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: haplous
Phonetic Spelling: (hap-looce')
Definition: simple, single
Usage: single, simple, sound, perfect.
HELPS Word-studies
Cognate: 573 haploús (haploós) – properly, unfolded, single – literally, "without folds" (J. Thayer), referring to a single (undivided) focus, i.e. without a (secret) "double agenda" which prevents an over-complicated life (becoming needlessly distracted). See 572 (haplotēs).

[573 (haploús) is the antonym of the Greek term diplous meaning, "double." MM notes in the papyri that 573 (haploús) likewise means, "simple" (uncompounded, single).]
I've read this post at least three times, and I'm still not sure what the main point is. It started out mentioning celebrities who cover one eye, something I've never noticed, and then it rambles on about the "illuminati" and how nowadays we've become desensitized to sweet food because we eat too much of it. If you could clarify your message I would appreciate it.

You're joking right? I haven't been bombarded with anything. Maybe it's just you.
Anyone who has stood in line at the grocery store as seen the imagery. Anyone who has a television has seen the imagery. It's not me because I don't stand in lines at grocery stores anymore and I don't watch television, but I know it's still going on. There's no reason for them to stop. You're lucky to have escaped it.

I've read this post at least three times, and I'm still not sure what the main point is. It started out mentioning celebrities who cover one eye, something I've never noticed,
Lucky you.
and then it rambles on about the "illuminati" and how nowadays we've become desensitized to sweet food because we eat too much of it. If you could clarify your message I would appreciate it.
Please refer back to the title of the OP. That should be your first clue. Just keep that title in mind when reading the post itself.

I've never seen any of that either. Celebrities and movie stars covering one of their eyes with their hands counterfeiting a spiritual axiom? Maybe in the tabloids.

Back