The danger of replacement theology

Are you maintaining that a person cannot have a secular degree and still be a spiritual person? Do you not realize how utterly irrational that is?

I make secular arguments and spiritual arguments. They are different. You're not making spiritual arguments. Your friend did and revealed his mystic roots. By all means, make a spiritual argument.

Congrats on that secular degree. Are you still rejecting the "secular" title?
Education is a great thing to have.

I disagree. Most everything associated with the teachings of the Talmud surround egotistic nonsense. You actually believe you're pleasing God with man made rituals. That is ALL about EGO and a delusional sense of self worth.
I can tell you haven't studied it.

We do many things without any sense of why we do them. It is trait common to humanity. Man and women alike.
It's evident in your posts.

We all fail over and over again. I find it extraordinarily sad that you don't realize that you don't have to be like you are to please God.
Actually, God is pleased were different. He created us that way.

Do you think you're a good example of Judaism?
Do you think we, she, cares about your opinion?

I am very competitive. You are too.
That's great. Just be honest in your discussions.

Contrary to what you might think, my motive is for you to see yourself for what you are and that you NEED something you don't already have.
Sounds like she found what she needed and lacked from Christianity.

I don't believe you've found pleasure in serving the Talmud. You're pretending you have. That is what we do. We sell ourselves on silly things.
We don't serve Talmud. What a ridiculous response on your part.

I make secular arguments and spiritual arguments. They are different. You're not making spiritual arguments. Your friend did and revealed his mystic roots. By all means, make a spiritual argument.
Point to one thing I've posted with you that is mystical.

The nature of these discussions is to make a point and provide evidence. While I support being spiritual, there is no such thing as spiritual evidence.

You combined all the sects as a representation of Judaism. However, you reject the observances of the other sects.

I shouldn't have to explain this to you.
How is that a thing? Judaism is not limited to my one particular expression of it. It's like saying "Only pre-trib adherents are real Christians." Who would say such nonsense?

The nature of these discussions is to make a point and provide evidence. While I support being spiritual, there is no such thing as spiritual evidence.

Really? Spirituality is not supported by evidence?

I don't believe this claim represents the teachings of the Talmud and certainly not the Midrash.

How is that a thing? Judaism is not limited to my one particular expression of it. It's like saying "Only pre-trib adherents are real Christians." Who would say such nonsense?

You have "sects" that all reject one another and we have denominations. If you're not aware that denominationalist has long denied the inclusion of other denominations within Christianity, you're even more naive than I imagined.

You don't embrace one another. You criticize and reject the various tenants of your sects and then ignore the fact you don't. Not only do you reject Gentiles, you reject one another. You always have. Don't pretend you haven't.

You have "sects" that all reject one another
They think their own view are the right ones, but they don't exclude other movements from being Judaism. For example, I don't like it that Reform Jews don't keep the sabbath. Yet Reform Judaism is a legitimate movement within Judaism.

What I said is that there is no such thing as spiritual evidence. Is English your second language?

Denial..........

If you support spirituality, it is absolutely necessary that there be spiritual evidence to support your position. If not, then you're being delusional.

You know the Talmud and Midrash seek to provide spiritual evidence for a spiritual position. To deny this fact, is delusional.

They think their own view are the right ones, but they don't exclude other movements from being Judaism. For example, I don't like it that Reform Jews don't keep the sabbath. Yet Reform Judaism is a legitimate movement within Judaism.

That like saying I love cake and hate floor.

You believe the substance of your religion is made of certain qualities. Absent those qualities it is not your religion.

Denial..........

If you support spirituality, it is absolutely necessary that there be spiritual evidence to support your position. If not, then you're being delusional.

You know the Talmud and Midrash seek to provide spiritual evidence for a spiritual position. To deny this fact, is delusional.
Sorry, but this is just another example of your inability to think clearly.

Back