The Dangers of a Religious Mind.

JonHawk said:
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, Rom 8:1
The only one condemning a brother in Christ is some blind gnostic who can't comprehend that there is no other gospel. (Gal 1)
Pauls gospel is to be like him as a sinner instead.
I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word....
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures; 1 Cor 15
Yes same anointing Jesus had from the Father. Holy Pure and without sin.
For you know what commandments we gave you through the Lord Jesus.
For this is the will of God, your sanctification; each of you should know that you have been set apart
in sanctification [For your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit] not like the heathen, who are ignorant of God;
No man should transgress and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified. 1 Thess 4:6
But Paul didnt walk with Him ...
If anyone is spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.
But if anyone is ignorant, let him be ignorant. 1 Cor 14:37-38

JonHawk said:
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, Rom 8:1
Yes I am not condemned for being that person of Christ as Jesus came to show me what that is to be myself.

It is those who are sinners who condemn themselves for not having from God that what Jesus came to show them what that is to be one in the Father as he was one in Him. John 178.
The only one condemning a brother in Christ is some blind gnostic who can't comprehend that there is no other gospel. (Gal 1)
I agree, but as those as yourself you cling to Pauls gospel. You dont know the gospel of Christ for you to be Gods anointed one yourself, all you know of Christ is what someone else has told you about in their own perspectives. Your gospel is based on sin that Paul taught.
Jesus gospel is based on perfections in the Father and without sin. Not the same at all.

It is that you only know about God and Jesus and Gods Spirit is what Paul taught you.

God will come to you just as He did Jesus and show you His gospel in real time that you may experience from God the very same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word....
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures; 1 Cor 15
Jim Jones and David Koresh said the very same thing didnt they?
For you know what commandments we gave you through the Lord Jesus.
Yes be as I Am.
For this is the will of God, your sanctification; each of you should know that you have been set apart
I have I am like Jesus in the Father not like Paul.
in sanctification [For your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit] not like the heathen, who are ignorant of God;
Yes these are sinners as Paul said of himself.
No man should transgress and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified. 1 Thess 4:6
And that is exactly what you are doing to Jesus.
If anyone is spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.
But if anyone is ignorant, let him be ignorant. 1 Cor 14:37-38
Better was for me to acknowledge the things of what Jesus said I should be in the Father as he was in the Father.

And ignorance is product of sin -- knowledge comes by Gods Spirit open up to you His understanding just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 where you accuse Jesus of gnosticism.

If I partake with thankfulness, why am I slandered about that for which I give thanks?
Yes I am not condemned for being that person of Christ as Jesus came to show me what that is to be myself.
I'm not seeking my own benefit but the benefit of the many, so that they may be saved. 1 Cor 10:30-33
Jim Jones and David Koresh said the very same thing didnt they?
It's already been established that neither one died on your behalf.
And ignorance is product of sin -- knowledge comes by Gods Spirit open up to you...
How did you receive the Spirit, by faith or some other nonsense?
where you accuse Jesus of gnosticism.
On the contrary, we set forth the proclamation of the truth plainly to every person’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they will not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4

If I partake with thankfulness, why am I slandered about that for which I give thanks?

I'm not seeking my own benefit but the benefit of the many, so that they may be saved. 1 Cor 10:30-33

On the contrary, we set forth the proclamation of the truth plainly to every person’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they will not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4
For you to try and tell me that Paul had the better way than Jesus is futile for I have the very same from the Father as Jesus had from Him.

JonHawk said:

For you to try and tell me that Paul had the better way than Jesus is futile for I have the very same from the Father as Jesus had from Him.
But if someone comes to you with another jesus, or if you receive a different spirit or the doctrine of demons you accepted, you find it fascinating.
The devil himself can teach the Bible, probably better than anyone.
The father of lies isn't a credible expositor of truth; what is natural to him is filthy lies; for he is a liar and proficient in half-truths.

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

But if someone comes to you with another jesus, or if you receive a different spirit or the doctrine of demons you accepted, you find it fascinating.
Yes they just call one such as Paul instead. They are like Paul instead of like Jesus in the Father. .
The father of lies isn't a credible expositor of truth; what is natural to him is filthy lies; for he is a liar and proficient in half-truths.
Half a truth is still a lie.

You knows very well if you are like Jesus was in the father or like Paul was in the laws he established to regulate his beliefs for a god.

If you say you are of Christ yet a sinner the truth is not in you at all.

JonHawk said:
Gary Mac said:
The devil himself can teach the Bible, probably better than anyone.
Half a truth is still a lie.
You knows very well if you are like Jesus was in the father or like Paul was in the laws he established to regulate his beliefs for a god.
If you say you are of Christ yet a sinner the truth is not in you at all.
Let's cut to the chase my gnostic friend. Paul taught that all have sinned and are made right by grace through
faith, that is through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus (Rom 3:23-24).
Furthermore, through this faith, the law of the Spirit is upheld. The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we
are God’s children in union with Christ. Rom 8:16

So, this is where you come in with your seared conscience, peddling your futile, vain, private interpretation
in which you reject the atonement and sonship through Christ, and describe how you were enlightened by
your antichrist spirit at the tree of knowledge. And furthermore, since your hypocrisy knows no bounds, you
also boast in your delusional perfection.
If I were a gambling man, I would bet the house that no sober minded believer would ever drink your cheap kool-aid.

Last edited:
Let's cut to the chase my gnostic friend. Paul taught that all have sinned and are made right by grace through
faith, that is through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus (Rom 3:23-24).
Furthermore, through this faith, the law of the Spirit is upheld. The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we
are God’s children in union with Christ. Rom 8:16
Cutting through the chase would be for you to receieve from God that what Jesus receieved from Him where your information comes from God Himself.

Do you know why you need someone such as Paul to teach you? Think about how Jesus got his information about God. Think about how Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120 got their information from God.

Seems something is severely missing in your communication with GHod that you would have to rely on opinions of another other then God.

And that goes for Jesus was well. Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me nothing but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. Obviously that hasn't happened in you or you wouldn't be defending another such as Paul.
So, this is where you come in with your seared conscience, peddling your futile, vain, private interpretation
in which you reject the atonement and sonship through Christ, and describe how you were enlightened by
your antichrist spirit at the tree of knowledge. And furthermore, since your hypocrisy knows no bounds, you
also boast in your delusional perfection.
I know -- Jesus was accused of the very same and all I do is repeat what was said of him about in that day ye shall ask him noting but go to God yourself. Just as is written of Jesus above that for you he is a gnostic teacher for you.

The real problem is you know about gnosticism but noting of the Christ to be Gods anointed yourself as He sent Jesus to show you what that is to be of Him. .
If I were a gambling man, I would bet the house that no sober minded believer would ever drink your cheap kool-aid.
Gosh' How I know that is true! That cheap red blood cool aid that you call Him that I keep repeating of Jesus is very hard to swallow for religious minds just as you stated in yourself isn't it? You get choked on it every time Jesus is repeated to you. That is very obvious in your interpretation of Jesus being gnostic.

Did I hear you say you are christian? What I hear from you is that you are gnostic and Jesus is all wrong.

Gosh' How I know that is true! That cheap red blood cool aid that you call Him that I keep repeating of Jesus is very hard to swallow for religious minds just as you stated in yourself isn't it? You get choked on it every time Jesus is repeated to you. That is very obvious in your interpretation of Jesus being gnostic.

Did I hear you say you are christian? What I hear from you is that you are gnostic and Jesus is all wrong.
Your hearing is nothing to write home about gnostic.

From Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.
To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, 6 and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. Rev 1

Your hearing is nothing to write home about gnostic.
I know very well, Jesus had the same problem with those who had the same mentality of him as you do. They crucified his way as well.
From Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.
To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, 6 and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. Rev 1
Amen so true' and we who are of Him as Jesus was of Him sit with Him in His throne. Rev 3:21.

I know very well, Jesus had the same problem with those who had the same mentality of him as you do. They crucified his way as well.

we who are of Him as Jesus was of Him sit with Him in His throne. Rev 3:21.
And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.
16 So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ; 2 Cor 5

And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.
16 So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ; 2 Cor 5
Actually he died on a cross because of the laws of the temple who accused him of sin and blasphemy. if he is raised at all it is within you for the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you. Luke 17:20-21. What a revelation that is when it happens in you. Most dont follow Jesu in this though.

If He were not raised, you would still be in your sins; by nature children of wrath. Eph 2:1-10
Paul was in his sins all his life, or at least stated that he was.

That is why I follow Jesus instead of Paul as a sinner. If he was raised up he would no longer have been in sin.

Paul was in his sins all his life, or at least stated that he was.

That is why I follow Jesus instead of Paul as a sinner. If he was raised up he would no longer have been in sin.
Paul was justified through the through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, Rom 3:23-24.

Knowing that a man is not justified [and placed in right standing with God] by works of the Law, but [only] through faith in God’s beloved Son, (the Messiah, the Anointed One) Christ Jesus. Even so we have believed in Christ Jesus, Gal 2:16

Paul was justified through the through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, Rom 3:23-24.
I was redeemed back to the image of God when God came to me as He did Jesus and opened up to me the same as He did Jesus. Now I am like Him, not like Paul or any other.
Knowing that a man is not justified [and placed in right standing with God] by works of the Law, but [only] through faith in God’s beloved Son, (the Messiah, the Anointed One) Christ Jesus. Even so we have believed in Christ Jesus, Gal 2:16
If you followed the ways of Christ Jesus instead of like Paul, you would be like him in the Father and not like Paul as a sinner at all.

I was redeemed back to the image of God when God came to me as He did Jesus and opened up to me the same as He did Jesus. Now I am like Him, not like Paul or any other.
Congratulations.

Now that faith has come, you're all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
If you followed the ways of Christ Jesus instead of like Paul, you would be like him in the Father and not like Paul as a sinner at all.
But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; Romans 2:29

Congratulations.
Thank you. It is a real eye opener when God Himself speakers in your soul to reveal who He really is as Jesus received that same enlightenment in Matt 3:16.
Now that faith has come, you're all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-2
Now that I have received from God that what Jesus received from the Father I have the same Jesus received from God Himself to produce His kind of faith as Jesus did. Jeusus had the faith OF God as well
But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; Romans 2:29
The One inwardly who came to Jesus inwardly in Matt 3:16 is the One who makes us all God incarnate, coming into man from the outward inward as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

Thank you. It is a real eye opener ....

Now that I have received from God that what Jesus received from the Father I have the same Jesus received from God Himself to produce His kind of faith as Jesus did.
Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test? 2 Corinthians 13:5

Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test? 2 Corinthians 13:5
I realize that Christ is in me the same as He was in Jesus. Jesus isn't in anyone, it is Gods Spirit who anointes man. All that Jesus could do was lead people to the Father that they may be saved by God Himself.

That is why I follow Jesus teachings and not Pauls.

Back