The Death of Judas

Gary Mac said:
Yes . Paul made his own laws for adoption instead of being born of God by His Spirit
Even so we were in bondage under the elements of the world. 4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son,
born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, so that we could become his sons;
6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts...Gal 4
Ok, did I already know that you think Paul makes up stuff? Hard to discuss the Bible with a person who dismisses whatever proves him wrong.
According to Gary Mac who claims to have been spiritually enlightened at the tree of knowledge, Gen 3:22 Paul was a false witness who fabricated the story of salvation through Jesus Christ.

He said, ‘I am Jesus, ...but rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose; [For this purpose the Son of God appeared
to destroy the works of the devil.1 John 3:8]
And I now send you, 18 to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.' Acts 26:15-18

Last edited:
Ok, did I already know that you think Paul makes up stuff? Hard to discuss the Bible with a person who dismisses whatever proves him wrong.
Quote to me where Jesus said he was adopted as Gods son? I bet you cant find that. Now where else in the Bible does say I am adopted, but what it does say I am born of Gods Spirit Just as Jesus was in Matt 3:16, I and the Father are one, He in me and I in Him just s Jesus was. See Jesus prayer to our God for me to be in John 17.

Hard to discuss with a person who is right and you believe he is wrong even though Scripture affirms.

Paul never was born of God, so he adopted himself into his own religious beliefs.

And that is the exact reason more follow Paul who never was born of God than they do Jesus to be born of God yourselves. You dont have a clue what it is to be born of God, born again, as was Jesus was in Matt 3:16, so you cling to the one that you can be like as the sinner Paul preached that you are.

If you will read Jesus you will see all of Gods children are born of God,. Adoption is just another man made law present by a sinner to suit his own understanding void of having the mind of the Father who is God.

You are only trying to adopt yourself into God kingdom by law instead of being born of God Himself, born again of God, is all. Ye must be born of God, born again just as Jesus commands of you as well. But that isn't going to happen as long as your laws says you are adopted and not born of God by the same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus. Rejecting the very thing God commands of you if you are to be his child as Jesus was His child, His son, I am His son no different from Jesus His son, we are anointed of our Father, which is Christ in us.

Even so we were in bondage under the elements of the world.
Not we, you and Paul. I am free from the things of this world , I am not of this world I am of Christ, Gods anointed by the same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus.
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son,
born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, so that we could become his sons;
6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts...Gal 4
And you are under the laws that you have developed from a mind that is agnostic.
According to Gary Mac who claims to have been spiritually enlightened at the tree of knowledge, Gen 3:22 Paul was a false witness who fabricated the story of salvation through Jesus Christ.
AMEN!
He said, ‘I am Jesus,
Yes Jesus did say that for sure.
...but rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose; [For this purpose the Son of God appeared
Yes and He did that very thing in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

Why dont you quote of Jesus sometime and learn a truth and follow him who God did come to and open up who He is and all of His heaven in that man in Matt 3:16 and sent that man out to you that you may learn of God yourself? ?
And I now send you,
Same as He sent Jesus no different at all. Same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.
18 to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.' Acts 26:15-18
God does open our eyes to be like Him, holy, pure, and without sin, righteous as He is righteous, perfect as He is perfect.

Was not Paul the sinner instead of Gods righteous that is without sin? You really should consider the ways of Jesus in righteousness instead consider the one who was the sinner but had a form of godliness but never knowing what it is to be perfect even as your Farther unshaven is perfect as Jesus was and commanded of you and Paul that Paul never could adhere to, Nor can you for the very same reason.

Even so we were in bondage under the elements of the world. 4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son,

He said, ‘I am Jesus, ...but rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose; [For this purpose the Son of God appeared
And I now send you, 18 to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.' Acts 26:15-18
It does raise a question for believers: which writers can we trust and how do we know we can trust them. So far, I am satisfied that the writers in the two Testaments are all trustworthy, partly because of history, and partly because of the confirmation of the Holy Spirit. When people start to discount parts of the Bible, generally because they have doctrines that are refuted, I wonder why they do it and upon what basis they rest their ideas.
Usually the answers are vague

JonHawk said:

It does raise a question for believers: which writers can we trust and how do we know we can trust them. So far, I am satisfied that the writers in the two Testaments are all trustworthy, partly because of history, and partly because of the confirmation of the Holy Spirit. When people start to discount parts of the Bible, generally because they have doctrines that are refuted, I wonder why they do it and upon what basis they rest their ideas. Usually the answers are vague
Because of Christ's unblemished sacrifice we now have access to the living God having been cleansed from dead works;
For this reason Jesus is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of His death He provided redemption for the transgressions of the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. Heb 9:13-15

Last edited:
Quote to me where Jesus said he was adopted as Gods son? I bet you cant find that. Now where else in the Bible does say I am adopted, but what it does say I am born of Gods Spirit Just as Jesus was in Matt 3:16, I and the Father are one, He in me and I in Him just s Jesus was. See Jesus prayer to our God for me to be in John 17
If you will read Jesus you will see all of Gods children are born of God,. Adoption is just another man made law present by a sinner to suit his own understanding void of having the mind of the Father who is God.
I will strive again to be clear though in these threads it often does not matter how you present your ideas, other poster will misrepresent you, generally based on their own presuppositions.

I never said Jesus was adopted. Why argue with me against something I never said? Can you read this and understand: I NEVER SAID JESUS WAS ADOPTED. So stop claiming I said that.
I never said that you were adopted. CAN YOU READ THAT STATEMENT AND GRASP IT?

What I said was that the phrase "the adoption as sons" is a single Greek word that means "to place as a son" and Paul uses it in reference to us being placed in our Father's business which is to reign. It happens at the resurrection Romans 8:23 READ IT. The adoption as sons is a real event, but it does not refer to us being adopted. CAN YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THAT LAST STATEMENT?

And Yes we believers are Born Again. This happens when Christ indwells us. That is all that it takes to be fit for heaven: Christ in us our hope of glory. There is no adoption coming. We are God's sons by faith, we have no need of any adoption. And Paul agrees with this. The problem is that people read"the adoption as sons" and having no idea what the Greek term means, they gooff the deep end with their assumptions.

Paul is not wrong. You are wrong if you think Paul was speaking of what we call adoption.

you are under the laws that you have developed from a mind that is agnostic.
Why dont you quote of Jesus sometime and learn a truth and follow him who God did come to and open up who He is and all of His heaven in that man in Matt 3:16 and sent that man out to you that you may learn of God yourself? ?
Because of Christ's unblemished sacrifice we now have access to the living God having been cleansed from dead works;
For this reason Jesus is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of His death He provided redemption for the transgressions of the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. Heb 9:13-15
You really should consider the ways of Jesus in righteousness... commanded of you and Paul that Paul never could adhere to, Nor can you for the very same reason.
Peter an apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours: Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 2 Peter 1:1-3

Last edited:
It does raise a question for believers: which writers can we trust and how do we know we can trust them.
By the same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus.
So far, I am satisfied that the writers in the two Testaments are all trustworthy, partly because of history, and partly because of the confirmation of the Holy Spirit.
You are satisfied by the laws you have established to regulate a belief for a god. You make it read as you would have it read instead of being that person of God that was in the writings.
When people start to discount parts of the Bible, generally because they have doctrines that are refuted, I wonder why they do it and upon what basis they rest their ideas.
Yes if one is not like the Father as Jesus was like Him and do not walk as He walks in His same light with the same sings following and isn't perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy pure and without sin as Jesus became in Matt 3:16, then you have rested your beliefs on ideas instead of the reality of God manifest in you.

Jesus was very clear that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. But because you have ideas that isn't going to happen is it?
Usually the answers are vague
Always is for one who refuses the Christ to be your own mind, your head, the godhead bodily. The mind of your body.

Peter an apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours: Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 2 Peter 1:1-3
You are satisfied by the laws you have established to regulate a belief for a god.
It's not about what you regulate;
I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come; Gen 17:7
Now that this faith has come you are all one in Christ Jesus. Since you belong to Christ, you are Abraham’s seed, heirs according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29

It's not about what you regulate;
It is for you for sure! You are notorious for dictating to your gods through a believe instead of God manifest in you as He manifested Himself in Jesus.
I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come; Gen 17:7
Not for you because that would be gnostic lies to think you can have from God that what Jesus received from Him.
Now that this faith has come you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Not that God has manifest Himself in me I have His same faith, same mind, same signs follow.
Since you belong to Christ, you are Abraham’s seed, heirs according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29
Sense I belong to God His child, son, as Jesus belonged to Him as His child, son, I have received His promise of inheritance of everything He is.

It is for you for sure! You are notorious for dictating to your gods through a believe
The Father Reveals the Son
Jesus said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”
Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. Matt 16:15-17
instead of God manifest in you as He manifested Himself in Jesus. Not for you because that would be gnostic lies to think you can have from God that what Jesus received from Him.
The Son reveals the Father
At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, for You have revealed this to Your children;
And no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son reveals. Matt 11:25-27
Not that God has manifest Himself in me I have His same faith, same mind, same signs follow.
After that, He appeared in another form...Christ Ascends to God’s Right Hand [No one has ascended to heaven but the Son of Man. John 3:13]
19 So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen. Mark 16:12-20
Sense I belong to God His child, son, as Jesus belonged to Him as His child, son, I have received His promise of inheritance of everything He is.
"And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me."
He said to them, “Does this offend you? What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before? It is the Spirit who gives life...But there are some of you who do not believe. John 6:60-64

Last edited:
Back