THE DECEPTION THAT CHANGED THE ADVENTIST CHURCH (2)

Pipiripi

So what does Froom do? He goes to the men of Babylon to study the trinity, because our church pioneers strongly rejected it ... and rightly so, because it is completely unBiblical. And I'm not just talking about the Roman Catholic version. ALL versions of the trinity teaching are false and very dangerous. But Froom doesn't stop there. He even has the audacity to say that the men of Babylon had a 'deeper insight into the spiritual things of God than many of our pioneers'! What a wicked thing to say! Our pioneers, just as Sister White confirmed, 'searched for truth as for hidden treasure' and moved 'step by step under the influence of the Spirit of God' (E.White, Review and Herald, May 25,1905)

Due to the fact that nothing in the writings of our pioneers matched up to his agenda, Froom had to make appear that our pioneers were in error and that the 'true awakening' had now begun after the death of our pioneers ... "Surely the hour has now come to forget the past and its variances, to press together, and to move forward unitedly." (Movement of Destiny, p.373) ... "Thank God, that time of reticence and misunderstanding has passed ... Thank God, that final awakening is definitely under way." (Movement of Destiny, p.322)

Froom was certainly not alone in this. In fact, the then President of the General Conference A.G.Daniells, supported Froom in bringing in this new trinitarian view of God into the church. Froom states ... "Back in the spring of 1930 Arthur G. Daniells, for more than twenty years president of our General Conference, told me he believed that, at a later time, I should undertake a thorough survey of the entire plan of redemption - its principles, provisions, and divine Personalities ... But, he said, it is to be later-non yet, not yet ... Possibly it would be necessary to wait until certain individuals had dropped out of action, before the needed portrayal could wisely be brought forth." (Movement of Destiny, p.17) ... Those 'certain individuals' who needed to 'drop out of action' (die), before properly implementing this plan were probably influential family members of the original pioneers.

And Froom admitted to be 'pummelled' by the old stalwarts of the church for entering into controversy over the personality of God and the Holy Spirit, because they knew that what Froom was doing, would 'sweep away the Christian economy', just as Ellen White stated ... 'May I state that my book, The Coming of the Comforter was the result of a series of studies that I gave in 1927-28, to ministerial institutions throughout North America. You cannot imagine how I was pummeled by some of the old timers because I pressed on the personality of the Holy Spirit as the Godhead. Some men denied that-still deny it. But the book has come to be generally accepted as standard." (Letter of LeRoy Froom to Otto H. Christensen, Oct 27, 1960)

So what was the next step? The following quote should cause every true Seventh-day Adventist to shudder!

The next logical and inevitable step in the implementing of our unified fundamental beliefs, involved revision of certain standard works, so as to eliminate sstatements that taught, and thus perpetuated erroneous views on the Godhead. Such sentiments were now sharply at variance wwith the accepted fundamental beliefs set forth in the Church Manual." (Movement of Destiny, p.422)

"The removal of last standing vestige of 'Arianism' in our standard literature was accomplished through the deletions from the classic D+R [Daniel and the Revelation] in 1944." (Movement of Destiny, p.465)

Just a quick note on the term 'Arianism' used above. That I'd a tag given to anyone who is non-trinitarian. Just like the three horn tribes who were wiped out by the Papacy in Daniel 7. They too were non-trinitarians. But the Papacy has made it look like Arians believed Christ was a created being. And this is completely fabricated just to make non-trinitarians look like they are in error. We do not believe Christ was created. We believe He was begotten, just as the Bible states!

"Whether the teachings of Arius were such as are usually represented to us or not, who can say? Philipppus Limborch doubts that Arius himself ever held that Christ was created instead of being begotten." (B.G.Wilkingson, Truth Triumphant)

Our pioneers believe in the TRUE Biblical Godhead of Father and Son. With Jesus being the LITERAL Son of God the Father, begotten sometime in eternity past. But now this was against the 'new view' of God set forth by Froom and Co. So they went about CHANGING the writings of our pioneers to fit in with the new belief. So just as Ellen White warned, there would be a 'giving up of the doctrines which stand as the pillars of faith ... our religion would be changed ... the work of the pioneers would be counted as error, and books of a new order would be written' (Ellen White, Battle Creek Letters, p.81)

And what was the primary purpose of what LeRoy Froom, Daniells and others did in bringing the trinity god teaching into the Adventist Church? We are one with our fellow Christians of denominational groups in the great fundamental of the faith once delivered to the saints." (Questions on Doctrines, p.32).

Will continue!!

JonHawk

Awake to righteousness, 1 Cor 15:34
So what does Froom do? He even has the audacity to say that the men of Babylon had a 'deeper insight into the spiritual things of God than many of our pioneers'! What a wicked thing to say! Our pioneers, just as Sister White confirmed, 'searched for truth as for hidden treasure' and moved 'step by step under the influence of the Spirit of God' (E.White, Review and Herald, May 25,1905)
Due to the fact that nothing in the writings of our pioneers matched up to his agenda, Froom had to make appear that our pioneers were in error and that the 'true awakening' had now begun after the death of our pioneers ...
Will continue!!
You're killing me Piper. Everybody knows that true awakening occurs through faith in Christ:

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment,
but has passed from death into life." John 5:24

Last edited:

Pipiripi

You're killing me Piper. Everybody knows that true awakening occurs through faith in Christ:

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment,
I understand you, but never take one verse and make it something without compare it with the others words speaking in the Bible about ssalvation. Many Christians think, once safe forever safe. But what about Ezekiel 18? Did they know who has spoken there?

How can you know that everybody knows Jon!! Many people are searching for the truth, and the truth is in the Bible self!!

One wrong teaching, makes all the rest teachings wrong.

JonHawk

JonHawk said:

I understand you, but never take one verse and make it something without compare it with the others words speaking in the Bible about ssalvation. Many Christians think, once safe forever safe. But what about Ezekiel 18? Did they know who has spoken there?

How can you know that everybody knows Jon!!
Duly noted. I will rephrase, All who are in the faith, "But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth" 1 John 2:19-21.
I was certainly not referring to those always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Many people are searching for the truth, and the truth is in the Bible self!!

One wrong teaching, makes all the rest teachings wrong.
But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. 39 You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. 40 But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life. John 5

Last edited:

Pipiripi

JonHawk said:

Duly noted. I will rephrase, All who are in the faith, "But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth" 1 John 2:19-21.
I was certainly not referring to those always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. 39 You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. 40 But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life. John 5
I must write everything here for the Seventh-day Adventist members here. If they let God open their eyes and mind, they can reveal their church the truth, to come back to our roots.

JonHawk

I must write everything here for the Seventh-day Adventist members here. If they let God open their eyes and mind, they can reveal their church the truth, to come back to our roots.
The glory of the Lord will be revealed, all mankind shall see it...
For the grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God endures forever. Isaiah 40:5-8

And this is the word [the good news of salvation] which was preached to you. 1 Peter 1:23-25

Pipiripi

The glory of the Lord will be revealed, all mankind shall see it...
For the grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God endures forever. Isaiah 40:5-8

And this is the word [the good news of salvation] which was preached to you. 1 Peter 1:23-25
To us my brother, today if a SDA church members cannot preached the Three Angels Messages to the world, they will have a big problem with God. When I finished my threads, than I'm going to write the three angels messages.

JonHawk

To us my brother, today if a SDA church members cannot preached the Three Angels Messages to the world, they will have a big problem with God. When I finished my threads, than I'm going to write the three angels messages.
Oh come, let us worship and bow down before the Lord our Maker....
Today, if you will hear His voice:
8 “Do not harden your hearts, as in the rebellion,
As in the day of trial in the wilderness; Ps 95