THE DECEPTION THAT CHANGED THE ADVENTIST CHURCH

Victor

If you take the time to read Genesis 7-9 carefully, you will see that clean and unclean before the flood had to do with what was an acceptable animal for sacrifice. It did not have to do with food because God did not give permission to eat meat until after the flood and in Genesis 9, he gave Noah and his kin permission to eat every living animal.

And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth. “The fear of you and the terror of you will be on every beast of the earth and on every bird of the sky; with everything that creeps on the ground, and all the fish of the sea, into your hand they are given. “Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you; I give all to you, as I gave the green plant. Genesis 9-1-3 NASB
Who write this part? Noah or Moses?

What about Kaine sacrifice and Able? Who wrote it? Isn't it a man that God has given knowledge above any man in this world at his time? Then God gives some more of them extra knowledge to makes the tabernacle and the things for the sanctuary exactly how Moses saw the one in heaven?

God rested at the 7th day of Hiscreation, who told Moses that? Was it Abraham? Or Methuselah?
Deflection: the deceptive art of completely avoiding content posted and introducing a red herring that is meant to derail the conversation.

Victor

Satan is everywhere, where the truth of God is been spoken!!
It sounds like you're bragging about being satan.
And here I thought it plausible that you were just a Jesuit hiding out in the Dutch Caribbean posting material with the intent of showing how cultic the SDA church was/is.

Common Tater

Who write this part? Noah or Moses?

What about Kaine sacrifice and Able? Who wrote it? Isn't it a man that God has given knowledge above any man in this world at his time? Then God gives some more of them extra knowledge to makes the tabernacle and the things for the sanctuary exactly how Moses saw the one in heaven?

God rested at the 7th day of Hiscreation, who told Moses that? Was it Abraham? Or Methuselah?
All I am pointing out is that Adventists try and use the flood story to "prove" that the Levitical food laws were in effect prior to the giving of the Law at Sinai. Just like they try and claim that people kept the Sabbath prior to the giving of the Law. There is no biblical proof of anyone keeping a Sabbath prior to Exodus 16, and notice that Moses tells the COI that it is a Sabbath, not the Sabbath. The 4th commandment was not in effect, they knew nothing of "the" Sabbath, which God would tell them repeatedly was the sign of the Siniatic covenenant between God and Israel. Gentiles were not party to that covenant.

Pipiripi

All I am pointing out is that Adventists try and use the flood story to "prove" that the Levitical food laws were in effect prior to the giving of the Law at Sinai. Just like they try and claim that people kept the Sabbath prior to the giving of the Law. There is no biblical proof of anyone keeping a Sabbath prior to Exodus 16, and notice that Moses tells the COI that it is a Sabbath, not the Sabbath. The 4th commandment was not in effect, they knew nothing of "the" Sabbath, which God would tell them repeatedly was the sign of the Siniatic covenenant between God and Israel. Gentiles were not party to that covenant.
If yo
All I am pointing out is that Adventists try and use the flood story to "prove" that the Levitical food laws were in effect prior to the giving of the Law at Sinai. Just like they try and claim that people kept the Sabbath prior to the giving of the Law. There is no biblical proof of anyone keeping a Sabbath prior to Exodus 16, and notice that Moses tells the COI that it is a Sabbath, not the Sabbath. The 4th commandment was not in effect, they knew nothing of "the" Sabbath, which God would tell them repeatedly was the sign of the Siniatic covenenant between God and Israel. Gentiles were not party to

If you was a person OF the Bible, then you can understand the scriptures. Because your teachings are man's teaching you are blind to see what God has says to Isaiah in Isaiah 56:1-8!!

Before you read it pray and ask God to open your mind. You can also be one of us that let only the Bible is our guidelines.

Common Tater

If yo

If you was a person OF the Bible, then you can understand the scriptures. Because your teachings are man's teaching you are blind to see what God has says to Isaiah in Isaiah 56:1-8!!

Before you read it pray and ask God to open your mind. You can also be one of us that let only the Bible is our guidelines.
Those foreigners in Isaiah 56 were converts to Judaism and the Siniatic covenant between God and Israel. I suggest you read Acts 15. You will see gentile converts are not required to put themselves under that covenant. Then I suggest you read Galatians. And then read it again.

Pipiripi

Those foreigners in Isaiah 56 were converts to Judaism and the Siniatic covenant between God and Israel. I suggest you read Acts 15. You will see gentile converts are not required to put themselves under that covenant. Then I suggest you read Galatians. And then read it again.
My friend, are you saying that God has lie to Isaiah? My friend go and read Isaiah 56:1-8 again!! Stop using your teachings and read and do what God says.

Pray for God to open your eyes.

If you cannot keep the Sabbath today, then you also cannot keep it in the new earth that God shall created. Isaiah 66:22-23

Common Tater

And it shall be from new moon to new moon And from Sabbath to Sabbath, All mankind will come to bow down before Me,” says the LORD. Isaiah 66:23 NASB

And if you cannot keep the new moon festivals, then you also cannot keep them in the new earth that God created.

And in the days of your gladness, and in your feasts, and in your new moons, ye shall sound with the trumpets at your whole-burnt-offerings, and at the sacrifices of your peace-offerings; and there shall be a memorial for you before your God: I am the Lord your God. Numbers 10:10 Brenton Septuagint Translation

Are you presently observing the new moon festivals?

Pipiripi

If
And it shall be from new moon to new moon And from Sabbath to Sabbath, All mankind will come to bow down before Me,” says the LORD. Isaiah 66:23 NASB

And if you cannot keep the new moon festivals, then you also cannot keep them in the new earth that God created.

And in the days of your gladness, and in your feasts, and in your new moons, ye shall sound with the trumpets at your whole-burnt-offerings, and at the sacrifices of your peace-offerings; and there shall be a memorial for you before your God: I am the Lord your God. Numbers 10:10 Brenton Septuagint Translation

Are you presently observing the new moon festivals?
In the new world there is no need for sacrifices. We are celebrating with Jesus that has put an end of sin. We do not even know more how this old world was.

I tried to help you think spiritual, not with your carnal mind. Focused on the things in heaven.

One thing more, the Sabbath will stay for eternity!! Maybe the only one commandment that we keep, and automatically praise God and Jesus Christ. We are saved forever!!

Do you want to be one of us?? Begin by this Friday by sun goes down to keep the rest of the day Holy doing God's things not yours.

Go read what God has did with the Seventh day Sabbath!!

Common Tater

If

In the new world there is no need for sacrifices. We are celebrating with Jesus that has put an end of sin. We do not even know more how this old world was.

I tried to help you think spiritual, not with your carnal mind. Focused on the things in heaven.

One thing more, the Sabbath will stay for eternity!! Maybe the only one commandment that we keep, and automatically praise God and Jesus Christ. We are saved forever!!

Do you want to be one of us?? Begin by this Friday by sun goes down to keep the rest of the day Holy doing God's things not yours.

Go read what God has did with the Seventh day Sabbath!!
Read Isaiah 66 again. New moons and sabbaths. If you're going to try and use the verse to support sabbath observance, you've also got to support observance of the new moon festivals.

Victor

Read Isaiah 66 again. New moons and sabbaths. If you're going to try and use the verse to support sabbath observance, you've also got to support observance of the new moon festivals.
He also has to modify the biblical language from "from one new moon/Sabbath to another" to "on one new moon/Sabbath to another".
Can't be done. The language used describes the passage of time in terminology familiar to the recipients it was written for.
That isn't this guy at all.

Now, during the tenure of the Law...

Psalm 81
3 Blow the trumpet at the time of the New Moon,
At the full moon, on our solemn feast day.
4 For this is a statute for Israel,
A law of the God of Jacob.

Buzzard

And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another,
and from one sabbath to another,
shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

Rev.22:1
22 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal,
proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river,
was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits,
and yielded her fruit every month:
and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Malachi 4:4
Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.

Amos 8:11
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God,
that I will send a famine in the land,
not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water,
but of hearing the words of the Lord:

Common Tater

My friend, are you saying that God has lie to Isaiah? My friend go and read Isaiah 56:1-8 again!! Stop using your teachings and read and do what God says.

Pray for God to open your eyes.

If you cannot keep the Sabbath today, then you also cannot keep it in the new earth that God shall created. Isaiah 66:22-23
Even those I will bring to My holy mountain
And make them joyful in My house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar;
For My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples.” Isaiah 56:7 NASB

Please explain why these foreigners are doing burnt offerings and sacrifices if they aren't converts to Judaism and the Mosaic Covenant.

Formersda

Yes I can!! How? Because God has spoken to him and he have obey God. If Moses have write the 5 first books in the Bible, why did he write that Noah must bring clean and unclean animals in the arch!! Who was telling Moses what to write? Did Moses knows by studying the beginning from the world by himself?
Do you see now. Why don't you ask me questions here: I can answered all questions BIBLICAL!!
Genesis 9:2-4
The fear of you and the terror of you will be on every beast of the earth and on every bird of the sky; with everything that creeps on the ground, and all the fish of the sea, into your hand they are given.
Everything that is alive shall be food for you; I give all to you, as I gave the green plant.
Only you shall eat flesh with its life blood, that is it’s blood.

So God in His covenant with Noah says all things can be eaten, no mention here of clean or unclean meat. Those Laws came in the Mosaic covenant, the ones in the book of Laws.

Common Tater

Yes I can!! How? Because God has spoken to him and he have obey God. If Moses have write the 5 first books in the Bible, why did he write that Noah must bring clean and unclean animals in the arch!! Who was telling Moses what to write? Did Moses knows by studying the beginning from the world by himself?
Do you see now. Why don't you ask me questions here: I can answered all questions BIBLICAL!!
Please notice what Noah did with the clean animals. And pay attention to the fact that God didn't give permission until Genesis 9 to eat meat.

Then God spoke to Noah, saying, “Go out of the ark, you and your wife and your sons and your sons’ wives with you. “Bring out with you every living thing of all flesh that is with you, birds and animals and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth, that they may breed abundantly on the earth, and be fruitful and multiply on the earth.” So Noah went out, and his sons and his wife and his sons’ wives with him. Every beast, every creeping thing, and every bird, everything that moves on the earth, went out by their families from the ark.

Then Noah built an altar to the LORD, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird and offered burnt offerings on the altar. Genesis 8:15-20 NASB