The deep connection between the RCC and Calvinism

Status
Not open for further replies.
The apple/tree the seed of catholicism infected calvinism. The mother/daughter relationship.

hope this helps !!!

Shall we compare and see who has more in common with Rome. How about synergism? Are you a synergist??
Jesus , the Apostle’s and ECFs were all synergists. Until father augustine the Catholic entered the church it did not exist .

Revisionism exposed again .

another oops

Jesus , the Apostle’s and ECFs were all synergists. Until father augustine the Catholic entered the church it did not exist .

Revisionism exposed again .

another oops
Jesus was not a synergist. So thats one thing in common. How about eternal security? Do you agree with Rome or the Reformers??

Jesus was not a synergist. So thats one thing in common. How about eternal security? Do you agree with Rome or the Reformers??
Read the OP and learn about your boy calvin. The connection between he and the RCC is a real eye opener for those who have been granted eyes to see.

hope this helps !!!

Was that a yes or a no, missed it. Does Christ lose some of His sheep??
Do you know the parable of the cough cough cough cough

lost sheep ? ?

did Jesus come to seek and to save the lost ?

cough cough cough

hope this helps !!!!

The OP has stumped them on their way to ad hom land- the land of make belief faith. a land where you are not required to defend your beliefs, just conflate, divert, equivocate, project, etc...

hope this helps !!!

The OP is ridiculously wrong. There's no connection, much less a deep one. I see you've never hopped on the RCC board. They have nothing in common with Reformed doctrine.

The OP is ridiculously wrong. I see you've never hopped on the RCC board. They have nothing in common with Reformed doctrine.
And you are entitled to your “ opinion “ just like I am . And all my wife’s side of the family are Catholics the same with my son in laws . I’m very familiar and have been on the forum over the past 20 years quite often .

And you are entitled to your “ opinion “ just like I am .

My opinion is fact. I was Catholic for over 30 years. There is NO connection.
And all my wife’s side of the family are Catholics the same with my son in laws . I’m very familiar and have been on the forum over the past 20 years quite often .
I don't care. I WAS Catholic and you ARE very wrong.

My opinion is fact. I was Catholic for over 30 years. There is NO connection.

I don't care. I WAS Catholic and you ARE very wrong.
In your opinion it might be. And I don’t care about opinions anyways just facts snd numerous facts were stated in the OP. So maybe instead of conjecture you address them and prove I’m wrong .

I was a Calvinist for over 40 years and you are wrong .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back