The Deep State Just Confessed!

Thistle

"Outgoing US envoy to Syria says he hid true number of troops from Trump team Veteran diplomat James Jeffrey admits playing ‘shell games’ to hide the number of US soldiers in Syria following Trump’s order to withdraw . . . " [link]​

So all our peace loving friends on the left you've become the war mongers best friend. Congratulations! If you prevail we will be back to perma-wars.

Backup

"Outgoing US envoy to Syria says he hid true number of troops from Trump team Veteran diplomat James Jeffrey admits playing ‘shell games’ to hide the number of US soldiers in Syria following Trump’s order to withdraw . . . " [link]​

So all our peace loving friends on the left you've become the war mongers best friend. Congratulations! If you prevail we will be back to perma-wars.
More like, Trump’s an idiot and a few brave souls had to run things properly and trick him into thinking he was a big boy.

Thistle

More like, Trump’s an idiot and a few brave souls had to run things properly and trick him into thinking he was a big boy.
We have known that the left actually hates peace, they're a bunch of war mongers, ever sense the peace protester elected Obama, issued him is Peace Prize, and he ascended Olympus to become the eternal drone strike king. And now we know that they want the death to reign even when the American people elected Trump to make peace. The soldiers didn't do the illegal murdering, the James Jeffrey's of the world did. What should the punishment be for their lawless murder and mayhem?

Backup

We have known that the left actually hates peace, they're a bunch of war mongers, ever sense the peace protester elected Obama, issued him is Peace Prize, and he ascended Olympus to become the eternal drone strike king. And now we know that they want the death to reign even when the American people elected Trump to make peace. The soldiers didn't do the illegal murdering, the James Jeffrey's of the world did. What should the punishment be for their lawless murder and mayhem?
Silly

Interesting how “the right” just means Trump cultist now, and has nothing to do with conservatism anymor.

Authentic Nouveau

Yabbut The Big Ears dynasty had this big treaty with Iran. The dog ate the homework and the SIGNED agreement turned up missing.

Temujin

Hmm. The left gave the Nobel Peace Prize to the Drone Strike King. Does that make a lot of sense to you?
They also gave it to Henry Kissinger. Yes it makes no sense. Even Obama thought it made no sense. At least they did have the sense not to give it to Trump.

Thistle

They also gave it to Henry Kissinger. Yes it makes no sense. Even Obama thought it made no sense. At least they did have the sense not to give it to Trump.
Trump brought peace and troops home. What do you mean by "sense?"

Temujin

Trump brought peace and troops home. What do you mean by "sense?"
The Nobel Peace Prize is a global prize. Trump is not interested in anywhere that doesn't have people who can vote for him or watch him on TV. Fewer American soldiers in combat zones does not equal global peace.

I have no problem with the US failing to be a world policeman, as long as the withdrawal is orderly and arranged with allies. Arbitrary decisions and actions put allies in danger. Trump doesn't care about allies, nor about peace. He cares about ratings.

Harry Leggs

Hmm. The left gave the Nobel Peace Prize to the Drone Strike King. Does that make a lot of sense to you?
Watched Dirty Wars IFC documentary last night. Happened under Obama. Dead bodies of women and children. Breaking into and shooting up wrong houses, killing pregnant women and children. Drone strikes in countries not at war. These CARM leftists don't know any more than Greta Thunberg know nothing and famous. Merit the Greta Thunberg award. I got one more day to put in and then vacation.

Last edited:

Temujin

Watched Dirty Wars IFC documentary last night. Happened under Obama. Dead bodies of women and children. Breaking into and shooting up wrong houses, killing pregnant women and children. Drone strikes in countries not at war. These CARM leftists don't know any more than Greta Thunberg know nothing and famous. Merit the Greta Thunberg award. I got one more day to put in and then vacation.

Incompetent military is not Obama's fault. US troops have been rubbish for decades.

Thistle

The Nobel Peace Prize is a global prize. Trump is not interested in anywhere that doesn't have people who can vote for him or watch him on TV. Fewer American soldiers in combat zones does not equal global peace.
And what is your judgment about three peace agreements in the Middle East? Each of those were a direct function of the US reducing our troop levels and making it clear that we were removing our on the ground foot print. Suddenly the ridiculous game of triangulation around the Palestinians makes zero sense for Arab states vis-à-vis their own security, and voilà they do what is in their own best security interest respecting Iran. Surely you are not so thick you can't see that.
I have no problem with the US failing to be a world policeman, as long as the withdrawal is orderly and arranged with allies.
Are you questioning whether Trump has made this policy clear? America decides American foreign and defense policy, and Trump has been crystal clear about this topic since about 1989. The notion that any ally of the US could credibly feign confusion is light years beyond absurd. Clearly the Arabs are not confused.
Arbitrary decisions and actions put allies in danger.
When did he have to start making this policy clear, 1962?
Trump doesn't care about allies,
Is that a fact? Is that why he gave Poland the missiles that Obama withheld in violation of our agreement? Is that why he just approved the enormous arms sale to Taiwan? Is that why we are deploying Marines all over the first island chain in the South China Sea? Is that why he approved Stinger Missiles to Ukraine? You live in a fantastical world.
nor about peace.
So all those Bernie Bros who voted for Trump in this cycle didn't know what they were doing? Occam's Razor says you don't have a clue.
He cares about ratings.
Let me get this straight, you don't care about the morality of the policy, rather you want to examine his motives that can't be proved one way or the other. Gee, I wonder why?

Thistle

Thank you for this link it will be useful to many here. I don't want to watch it, because it will frankly be quite painful, and I already agree with the point.

Temujin

Is that a fact? Then why have a president?
To decide policy. Implementation is down the chain of command.
We have the finest military in the world.
Haha haha haha! I have had personal experience of the American military. Finest in the world? Best equipped, possibly, but the finest? I would put them below the Dutch, unless there has been a miraculous improvement in the last 20 years.
They are under civilian control. They are sworn to obey the orders of the Commander In Chief.
So, you don't live in a military dictatorship. That's reassuring.

Harry Leggs

Thank you for this link it will be useful to many here. I don't want to watch it, because it will frankly be quite painful, and I already agree with the point.
The link was only three minutes. In other news. Hillary Clinton as possible Sec of Defense under Biden? It just gets weirder and weirder.