The Destiny of those who Continue in their Sins

JonHawk said:
As I plainly stated, the things of faith are foreign to blind gnostics.
The Son is the brightness of God's glory and the exact image of His being, upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high; Heb 1
And since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool. For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are made holy. Hebrews 10:12-14
Gary Mac said:
He goes out of his way to be blind, he reads the truth but doesnt believe it. The only reason he is here is to try and cause dissension. He knows he is wrong but makes a point to try and obstruct Gods truths. Totally antichrist in his ways. It really is comical...
It's hilarious for blind gnostics until they perish in their own deception rejecting Jesus Christ.

'That is why I told you that you will die under the curse of your sins; if you do not believe that I am the Christ the Son of God.' John 8:24

Through Him everyone who believes is justified from all sins;
Beware therefore, lest what has been spoken in the prophets come upon you:
‘Behold, you hilarious gnostics, marvel and perish!' Acts 13:39-41

The Spirit of Christ in the prophets pointed to the sufferings of the Messiah and the glory of His kingdom. 1 Peter 1:11
Who will judge the living and the dead, and at his appearing and his kingdom, 2 Tim 4:1

But as you attested, you have no interest in the testimony of those who came to saving faith before you,
gary mac: "I was not built on the law and prophets" [covenant of the prophets] it's all about your warped disposition.
every soul on this corrupt earth is in a fleshbody (this physical body)
the fleshbody is Sin...
But that is not how you came to know Christ, [Eph 2:10]
you were renewed in righteousness and holiness. Ephesians 4:20-24

For both Jesus who sanctifies and those who are sanctified [that is, spiritually transformed, made holy,
set apart for God’s purpose] are all from one Father; Heb 2:11 Don’t consider them unholy; Acts 10:15

Last edited:
No, I care greatly.....but, you seem to be saying if after I am saved, if I sin once I'm done for.

Maybe you should explain it in more clarity.
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
2 Pet 2
20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

How did you get that 1 John 2 and 3 is what I say. This is not what I say but what the Bible is saying.

Now tell us how you came to this from reading 1 John 2 and 3?

We already know. That's what those verses said to you.

But you want to reject them.
Have you never broken one of Jesus commandments?

Yep, the wages of sin is death, you need to have them washed away ...
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
They have been washed away....imputed to Christ Jesus....ALL of them, past, present and future.

Several here make it sound like it's just the past sins.

2 Pet 2
20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
It's speaking of escaping the corruption of this world. Some might call them pew warmers....they saw the path, then said, nah. They remained dogs or pigs. They never received the regenerated new "heart".

Well, I gotta depart on this issue.....you post as if a saved person sins and doesn't confess that sin....there done for.
I truly pity you and that belief.

They have been washed away....imputed to Christ Jesus....ALL of them, past, present and future.
That makes no sense...If your future sins have been washed away then you have not sinned since you got saved. It means your sins are washed away before you can sin. The scripture does not teach that. here is what it teaches...
1 John 2:1
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

No sin is imputed to Christ...
1 John 3:5
And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

No passage says..ALL of them, past, present and future

One cannot be purged from what is not in him...
2 Peter 1:9
But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

Several here make it sound like it's just the past sins.
No mention of remission of present and future sins
Romans 3:25
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

It's speaking of escaping the corruption of this world. Some might call them pew warmers....they saw the path, then said, nah. They remained dogs or pigs. They never received the regenerated new "heart".
Read it slowly...they had already escaped...then they turned...
2 Pet 2

Well, I gotta depart on this issue.....you post as if a saved person sins and doesn't confess that sin....there done for.
I truly pity you and that belief.
So you disagree with the verse? If they don't confess do you suppose they will be automatically forgiven and cleansed?

That makes no sense...If your future sins have been washed away then you have not sinned since you got saved. It means your sins are washed away before you can sin. The scripture does not teach that. here is what it teaches...
1 John 2:1
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

No sin is imputed to Christ...
1 John 3:5
And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

No passage says..ALL of them, past, present and future

One cannot be purged from what is not in him...
2 Peter 1:9
But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

No mention of remission of present and future sins
Romans 3:25
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
Dear Newbirth,
You have no salvation.

While on the cross our sins were imputed to Jesus... To impute something is to ascribe or attribute it to someone.
Then Jesus righteousness was imputed to those who are saved.

Read it slowly...they had already escaped...then they turned...
2 Pet 2
I did read it slower...you failed to make your point. All you did was make letters big and red.

Many people have come out of sin...pick one, drugs, prostitution, theft, what ever....via a relationship with a church and their ministry....heard of Jesus (the knowledge)...path to salvation...followed it for a while...while never saved then returned to the vomit.

Are you saying this doesn't happen?

So you disagree with the verse? If they don't confess do you suppose they will be automatically forgiven and cleansed?
The sins I will commit next year are already forgiven.
What happens with the sins you don't confess? Hmmmmmmmmm....According to your flawed theology they are still with you and will condemn you.

1 John 1:9 is true...when we admitt we're sinners and call on Jesus to save us...we are foggiven as our sins are imputed to christ Jesus...nailed to the cross with Christ.
Any confession of future sins has nothing to do with salvation but rather is a process of fellowship and sanctification.

I never said that. Why would I say that?

After salvation you confess your sins to God as a part of the sanctification process.

Actually salvation is from sin. Gods salvation is He takes away the sins of this world. If you are born again asa Jesus was in Matt 3:16 there is no sin to confess: for we who are born of God, born again, it is impossible to be in sin, 1 John 3:9.

You are not born of God, born again are you? That is why you need to deal with sin. But for we who is born again we have given that task over to God for Him to handle, it is no longer up to me to deal with sin, there is none to deal with, God has that in His hands.
What do you do with the sin you've committed after your so-called salvation that you forgot to confess?
Salvation is from sin, cannot sin because I am born of God. What sin must you confess? I have none, nor did Jesus that is why I follow him in Gods righteousness instead of sin.

The problem with you religious guys is you are not thorough in repentance. You cant be born again and be in sin, that is impossible. You dont know what it is to be born again of God Himself, that is why you have to ask for forgiveness because you won't give it over to God fore Him to deal with. You dont trust God is why.

Actually salvation is from sin. Gods salvation is He takes away the sins of this world. If you are born again asa Jesus was in Matt 3:16 there is no sin to confess: for we who are born of God, born again, it is impossible to be in sin, 1 John 3:9.
Bull....if you had sex with your pastors wife (and you're not the pastor)...that's sin.

Back