The Destiny of those who Continue in their Sins

16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

As I said, believing isn't a gnostic's strength.
I know, the manifestation of Gods Spirit in us gnostics is Gods strength in us. We know Gods Spirit is in us the same way Jesus knew Gods Spirit was in him. See Matt 3:16 this is how God is manifest in us. But sense to have Gods Spirit is a lie for you as you keep saying it is, He never will be in you and you in Him as one LOL.
Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form...
Just as He does today.
After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.
Just as we all were who has received from Him, we sit with Him in His throne, Rev 3:21.
20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it. Mark 16:12-
Yes same signs follow us as followed Jesus for he could do noting either without the Father nor can I.

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4
God defiantly is veiled for you for to you His ways is gnostic lies.

I know, the manifestation of Gods Spirit in us gnostics is Gods strength in us.

Just as He does today. Just as we all were who has received from Him, we sit with Him in His throne, Rev 3:21.
God made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus; Eph 2:5-6
God defiantly is veiled for you for to you His ways is gnostic lies.
The Word of God is definitely veiled for gnostic liars who reject Christ Jesus.
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2Cor 4

God made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.
It is by Gods Spirit that I am saved and it is by Gods Spirit who came to Jesus and saved him from the laws of the temples that you are of instead of God.
And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus; Eph 2:5-6
Evedently not for you for His ways is gnostic lies as you keep preaching to Him about.
The Word of God is definitely veiled for gnostic liars who reject Christ Jesus.
Amen to these who accuse the ways of God and Jesus as gnostic liars reject Him totally. You cant see through the veil that you have made as a agnostic shield between you and God.
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2Cor 4
And you are so blind you cant see any light off God, that is why you accuse Him in His ways as lies.

You have made three tabernacles for your gods and playing the the spiritual amature providence in your life. God wants to instruct you in regard to His son. He wants to turn your times of prayer, if you even pray at all, into mounts of transfiguration, but you will not let Him.

When you are certain in the way of God is going to work, He never will work in that way anymore for He works where He sends you to wait to let Him instead of you getting in His way for others. You and others like you are the stumbling block of God in the lives of others because of your accusations of His ways as lies that you continually accuse Him in His ways of.

God wants to instruct you in regard to His son.
How precious, a gnostic pretending to honor the Son.
He wants to turn your times of prayer into mounts of transfiguration,
And he said to them, “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see
that the kingdom of God has come with power.” Jesus led them up a high mountain,... There he was transfigured before them; Mark 9:1-8
When you are certain in the way of God is going to work,
They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, 10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus who delivers us from the coming wrath. 1 Thess 1:9-10
He never will work in that way anymore for He works where He sends you
But whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36
You and others like you are the stumbling block of God in the lives of others because of your accusations of His ways as lies that you continually accuse Him in His ways of.
You stumbled on your gnostic delusions all by yourself, I had nothing to do with it.

But to those who do not believe, “The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,”
8 and, “A stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.”
They stumble because they disobey the word, the gospel of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2

How precious, a gnostic pretending to honor the Son.
No pretension at all either Gods Spirit be in you as gnostics believe or He is not in you and is evil gnosticism to your creedal laws to govern your beliefs that the ways of God is gnostic lies.
And he said to them, “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see
that the kingdom of God has come with power.”
And when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Himand in that we did die and He arose in us. So all who is born again has tasted that death to self and God is resurrected in us just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16, that old man of the laws of the temple died that day and the new man of Gods anointing, Christ, arose in him. And the reason that is a gnostic lie for you is you havent tasted that same death to be born again of God as Jesus was.
Jesus led them up a high mountain,... There he was transfigured before them; Mark 9:1-8
And when he got them there he made a remarkable an simple gesture, he said watch WITH me, He didnt say watch for me as you are doing, trying to guide Jesus into your own agnostic mind, spirit.
They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, 10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus who delivers us from the coming wrath. 1 Thess 1:9-10
You are living that with this day and least you repent and recieve from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 you will go to the graven never knowing God nor His heaven at all.
But whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36
Yes and these call the son in his ways as gnostic lies.
You stumbled on your gnostic delusions all by yourself, I had nothing to do with it.
I agree, you refuse to recieve in you Gods Spirit as gnostics believe. Christ in his ways is a stumbling block for you for sure and for certain.
But to those who do not believe, “The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,”
8 and, “A stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.”
They stumble because they disobey the word, the gospel of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2
But those who obey and receive the very same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 are a stumbling block for those who see His ways as gnostic lies.

And when he got them there he made a remarkable an simple gesture, he said watch WITH me, He didnt say watch for me as you are doing, trying to guide Jesus into your own agnostic mind, spirit.
Blessed are those servants whom when their Lord comes, will find watching. Assuredly, I say to you that he will gird himself and have them sit down to eat, and will come and serve them. Luke 12:37

Later He appeared to them as they sat at the table and He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; Mark 16

But he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:18

Once again...you're not saved.
You don't have the authority to say who is saved or not...
You never did answer the question...what about the sins you forgot to confess to God?
What makes you think I forgot to confess sins?
Luke 11:4
And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Where does the scripture say it was imputed to Jesus?
It clearly says that the righteousness of Christ is imputed to those who believe.
“Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven,
And whose sins are covered;
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin.”

Now it was not written for his sake alone that it was imputed to him,
24 but also for us. It shall be imputed to us who believe in Him who raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead,
25 who was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification.
Rom 4

It clearly says that the righteousness of Christ is imputed to those who believe.
“Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven,
And whose sins are covered;

24 but also for us. It shall be imputed to us who believe in Him who raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead,
25 who was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification.
Rom 4
but it does not say, sin was imputed to Jesus ... That was the claim by CrowCross...
They have been washed away....imputed to Christ Jesus....ALL of them, past, present and future.

Several here make it sound like it's just the past sins.

“Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, And whose sins are covered;

25 who was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification. Rom 4
but it does not say, sin was imputed to Jesus ... That was the claim by CrowCross...
He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2 Cor 5:15-21

does not say your sins were imputed to him...
Then I guess it didn't happen...right? I sorry it didn't directly use the word imputed....is that what you were looking for?

(then again I did say...."Do you even know what imputation means?")

1 Peter 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.

Add that to 2nd Cor 5:21 that you denied.......God made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.

Last edited:
Back