The Destiny of those who Continue in their Sins

I never said having your sins forgiven is a license to sin....

Thank God as christians we still do sin
Then you are not a Christian for if you were of Christ that cant happen at all. 1 John 3:9.

And sense you are the sinner 1 John 3:8 tells exactly who you are of here Ill post it for you so you may see this truth.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
...and those sins were nailed to the cross when we first believed.

Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some, Heb 10:25

The destruction of transgressors and of sinners shall be together, And those who abandon (turn away from) the Lord will be consumed. Isaiah 1:28
You are the sinner right? Read what you just posted LOL.

Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some, Heb 10:25

The destruction of transgressors and of sinners shall be together, And those who abandon (turn away from) the Lord will be consumed. Isaiah 1:28

But if you warn the wicked, and he does not relent from his wicked deeds, he shall die in his iniquity; Ezekiel 3:19
For no one will strengthen himself who lives in iniquity. Ezekiel 7:13

He tells them the true nature of their deeds and their transgressions, that they have acted with presumption.
He warns them to turn from iniquity and turn back to Him. If they hear, then they will be blessed and prosper.
But if they refuse they shall die without knowledge. Job 36:9-12

For who has hardened himself against the Lord and prospered? Job 9:4
Yes those who are of sin has hardened their hearts against righteousness and without sin.

Care to expound on that?
How many times does it have to be explained?

Believers have had all of their sins forgiven...past, present and future.

As a believer we all sin....that is sinning....yet those sins have been forgiven and will not be counted against us concerning our salvation.

Keep in mind, this is not a license to sin.

Thanks JonHawk.
When I said "I'm tire of dealing with people who claim they don't sin." I was talking about those who confess Christ, or a form of Christ.
Yes sinners who say they are of Christ but the righteousness of God in Christ to be without sin is a lie for them.
In a nut shell....
Those saved have their sins forgiven. Past present and future.
Salvation is from sin not to sin LOL.
Those saved will still sin. Sin will not be their lifestyle but will still creep in.
Only if you are not of Christ, in Christ that is impossible.
Having sins forgiven is not a license to sin.
God cant forgive you of anything least you are willing to give over to Him and receive His perfections. There is no salvation for the sinner who is unwilling to obey God

It is a slap in the face of Jesus who gave his life that you may know the righteousness of God in Christ and call his ways sin that you are of instead.

So were those of Jesus day and look how they treated him for being the righteousness of God and without sin just as we all are who has the same from God as Jesus did.
This "same from God as Jesus did" and His baptism is not the Gospel.

We receive the righteousness of Christ when our sins are, or have been, imputed to Jesus at the cross.

There is no salvation for the sinner who is unwilling to obey God
Define this..."obey God".

God tells us not to lie...but if after we believe and are forgiven...and we just so happen to lie....according to you, believers then then lose their salvation unto you confess that sin to God.......This is what I hear you saying.

This "same from God as Jesus did" and His baptism is not the Gospel.

We receive the righteousness of Christ when our sins are, or have been, imputed to Jesus at the cross.
First you have to impute them over to him LOL

The reason you are tired of us who are perfect even as our Father in haven is perfect is because we who are Gods righteous puts you who is of sin instead under conviction for sure.

Then you are not a Christian for if you were of Christ that cant happen at all. 1 John 3:9.

And sense you are the sinner 1 John 3:8 tells exactly who you are of here Ill post it for you so you may see this truth.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
...and those sins were nailed to the cross when we first believed.
So, what I hear is that Gary Mac...never misses the mark.

First you have to impute them over to him LOL

The reason you are tired of us who are perfect even as our Father in haven is perfect is because we who are Gods righteous puts you who is of sin instead under conviction for sure.
Gary Mac...you sinned in this post...when you practiced deception by not including my entire post....then continued to post a reply by making my original post say what i didn't intend it to say so you could prove some sort of lying point.

But, you claim you don't sin?

Gary Mac...you sinned in this post...
Yes just as Jesus was accused of the same by the same. That doesnt mean we are sinners it means you do not know what it is to be the righteousness of God in Christ is all.
when you practiced deception by not including my entire post.
Deception would be to say you are of Christ but still a sinner LOL.
...then continued to post a reply by making my original post say what i didn't intend it to say so you could prove some sort of lying point.
You are the one who said it, not I.
But, you claim you don't sin?
I dont claim that at all, God does for I am of Him in righteousness, Christ in me, anointed of God just as Jesus was of Gods Spirit and anointed of Him.

You see me the same way the Jews saw Jesus as a sinner is all, for the very same reason.

JonHawk said:

But if you warn the wicked, and he does not relent from his wicked deeds, he shall die in his iniquity; Ezekiel 3:19

He tells them the true nature of their deeds and their transgressions, that they have acted with presumption.
He warns them to turn from iniquity and turn back to Him. If they hear, then they will be blessed and prosper.

Yes those who are of sin has hardened their hearts against righteousness and without sin.
Those chosen by God in Christ Jesus obtained the blessing, [ The Living Stone Chosen by God And His People 1 Peter 2:4-9 ]
and the gnostics were hardened; just as it is written: God gave them a spirit of stupor, Rom 11:7-8

JonHawk said:

Those chosen by God in Christ Jesus obtained the blessing, [ The Living Stone Chosen by God And His People 1 Peter 2:4-9 ]
and the gnostics were hardened; just as it is written: God gave them a spirit of stupor, Rom 11:7-8
Everyone is chosen by God to obtain His blessings as Jesus did, but few who will for to many here that would be gnostic lies wouldn't it?

JonHawk said:

Everyone is chosen by God to obtain His blessings as Jesus did, but few who will for to many here that would be gnostic lies wouldn't it?
Everyone is chosen by God to inherit the blessing through His Son, Rom 8:29 but that doesn't suit your gnostic lies.

Now that we are in the faith we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

JonHawk said:

Everyone is chosen by God to inherit the blessing through His Son, Rom 8:29 but that doesn't suit your gnostic lies.

You are certainly a classic case of:

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

And that's exactly how you will respond to this post as well.

Your funeral.

JonHawk said:

You are certainly a classic case of:
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

And that's exactly how you will respond to this post as well. Your funeral.
The response is the same, we inherit the blessing through Christ Jesus who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:
Preach the word! For dead gnostics have no idea who saves. 2 Timothy 4:1-4

Back