The devil made me do it oh boy I have an excuse !

PeanutGallery

You still never answered my question to you…who stirred up the Assyrians to attack the Jews in Isaiah 10 and 1 Chronicles 5:26?
God stirred them; it does not state God decreed them.

Who stirred up the Assyrians in Isaiah 10 and 1 Chronicles 5:26? God does not force ppl to do His will, but rather, He uses that which is in their hearts to fulfill His will....
Who decreed that which is in their hearts?

SovereignGrace

Lol!!!! To what end and purpose did God stir them up? To do exactly what He intended.

God has decreed whatsoever comes to pass.
Unlike PG, ***God doesn’t have to check off every box*** for me to fully trust, love, and worship Him. I’d love for EVERYONE to be saved, but we know that’s not a biblical reality. God has decreed all things that come to pass, and knowing that all that He does is good, I love and worship Him as He is, though none of us knows all there is about Him. What we know about Him is given to us graciously through 66 books, yet He is way more than what He has revealed to us through those books.

***I hope you understand what I meant in the above***

preacher4truth

Unlike PG, ***God doesn’t have to check off every box*** for me to fully trust, love, and worship Him. I’d love for EVERYONE to be saved, but we know that’s not a biblical reality. God has decreed all things that come to pass, and knowing that all that He does is good, I love and worship Him as He is, though none of us knows all there is about Him. What we know about Him is given to us graciously through 66 books, yet He is way more than what He has revealed to us through those books.

***I hope you understand what I meant in the above***
If he said or adheres to the bold above there wouldn't be any preconcieved "fairness" criteria given by them for God to truly be God.

SovereignGrace

If he said or adheres to the bold above there wouldn't be any preconcieved "fairness" criteria given by them for God to truly be God.
God chose Israel and justly left EVERY OTHER GENTILE NATION w/o a covenant, a high priest to intercede for them before Him, no prophets to proclaim reconciliation to Him, &c. Yet, ppl take umbrage with that because, “well, God just ain’t playing fair!” What they’re really saying is God is unjust, because He did exactly what I just typed. “Who are you, O man…?”

PeanutGallery

God chose Israel and justly left EVERY OTHER GENTILE NATION w/o a covenant, a high priest to intercede for them before Him, no prophets to proclaim reconciliation to Him, &c. Yet, ppl take umbrage with that because, “well, God just ain’t playing fair!” What they’re really saying is God is unjust, because He did exactly what I just typed. “Who are you, O man…?”
God's covenant with Israel was to be a blessing to the Gentiles; nothing unfair about that.

civic

It does to the OP; if God decrees all things, including Adam's fall, secondary causes, then one could state 'God made me do it', instead of 'the devil made do it'.
No did you FORGET about your FREE WILL ?

🤣🤣🤣

Where in the bible does God ever once violate a mans will ?

Chapter and verse please ?

oops...................................

SovereignGrace

Do those who are on the fence in regards to which side is correct(not fully convinced which side is correct and studying this subject) see who is being truly biblical betwixt the Calvinists and non-Calvinists? If we negate man has a free will, they want to place the blame on either Satan or God. It’s Adam all over again in the Garden.

civic

Do those who are on the fence in regards to which side is correct(not fully convinced which side is correct and studying this subject) see who is being truly biblical betwixt the Calvinists and non-Calvinists? If we negate man has a free will, they want to place the blame on either Satan or God. It’s Adam all over again in the Garden.
And its Eve to as she blamed satan and adam blamed to woman God gave her 🤣

Its rather ironic listening to these guys on the forum making excises for their sins blaming it on satan or God.