The Double Predestination Of Non-Calvinists!

TomFL

Yes...

It still serves the same purpose!
and how does that prove meticulous determination of all things ?

or deal with what is a false definition of sovereignty ?

His clay

There is a big difference in allowing creatures to do what they will and determining what they do

Knowledge does not equal determination
Is there a reason why you ignored God's determinative act of creation? Even if you grant a deist approach to God's providence, you still have the problem of the initial starting point being determined by God with full knowledge of its entailments.

ReverendRV

Is there a reason why you ignored God's determinative act of creation? Even if you grant a deist approach to God's providence, you still have the problem of the initial starting point being determined by God with full knowledge of its entailments.
Welcome back!

Edit to add ~ I'm bruisermiller...

His clay

Welcome back!

Edit to add ~ I'm bruisermiller...
Hi bruisermiller! I hope that you are doing well. It might be a bit too optimistic to say that I'm back. I guess that I am for the moment. Life is super busy, but I thought that I would add a quick 2 cents. I will probably not have much time to interact here. But it is nice to see "familiar faces" here in the forum.

("familiar faces" <--stated as an expression, because its not as if we can see each other)

TomFL

The material creation ?

What has that to do with the actions of man ?