“At about the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up, who will turn their attention to the prophesies and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamour and oppression.” Quote from Sir Isaac Newton.
What WILL happen:
The enemies of the Lord gather
- Micah 4:11-12, Ezekiel 36:2
They conspire to attack Israel
- Psalms 83:1-8, Isaiah 21:2
They prepare their weapons
- Psalms 7:12, Ezekiel 7:14
This is the situation today.
Soon to commence:
At the moment of attack, God will use His Creation, the sun to send fire
- Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-43, Isaiah 30:26 & 30, Psalms 11:4-6, Isaiah 66:15-17, 2 Peter 3:7, Amos 1:1-15 & 2:1-5 , Psalms 50:1-3, Zephaniah 3:8, Malachi 4:1, Revelation 6:12-17
The suns surface will explode with an extremely bright flash and the moon will reflect bright red
- Isaiah 30:26, Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20, Habakkuk 3:4-5
The Lord will make their weapons recoil upon themselves, the Electro-Magnetic Pulse hit will cause them to explode
- Psalms 7:13-16, Joel 3:4, Obadiah 15, Jeremiah 49:34-37
Then the sun, moon and stars will be obscured by the approaching Coronal Mass Ejection
- Psalms 18:11-12, Isaiah 13:9-13, Ezekiel 32:7-8, Amos 8:9
A huge superhot mass of hydrogen plasma approaches the earth
– Joel 1:15-20, Malachi 4:1, Zephaniah 1:14-18
Everyone on earth will be shocked and terrified
- Jeremiah 6:24-26, Ezekiel 21:5-7a, Isaiah 13:6-8, Revelation 6:15-17
The atmosphere will be pushed aside
– Revelation 6:14, 2 Peter 3:10, Isaiah 34:4
The whole earth will be enveloped by fire
- Isaiah 66:15, Zeph. 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7
In the Holy Land, only a remnant will survive
- Zechariah 13:8-9, Isaiah 6:11-13
He will punish His enemies, the attackers of Israel
- Psalms 83, Isaiah 63:1-6, Habakkuk 3:12, Revelation 14 18-20, Isaiah 66:17, Isaiah 29:20-21, Hebrews 10:27
His enemies will become ashes
- Malachi 4:3, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 49:2, Matthew 3:12b
Millions will die around the world
- Psalms 97:3-5, Jeremiah 25:33, Isaiah 13:12
The Lord will protect those who call to Him
- Isaiah 43:2, Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21
But most people will take shelter until it passes.
Isaiah 2:19, Isaiah 29:1-4, Revelation 6:15
The survivors will form a One World Govt.
- Daniel 7:23-24, Revelation 17:12
The Holy Land will be regenerated
- Ezekiel 36:8, Joel 2:21-24, Isaiah 35:1-10, Amos 9:13-15, Jeremiah 33:12-14
And the Lord's faithful Christian people will gather there.
- Psalms 107, Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Revelation 7:9-14
They will become the new nation of Beulah
- Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 36:3-38, Jeremiah 31
They will build a new Temple
– Zechariah 6:15, Haggai 2:9, Ezekiel 40 to 48
The attack by a Northern army will be won by the Lord
– Ezekiel 38:22, Joel 2:20
The leaders of Beulah will break the Covenant with the Lord and sign a 7 year peace treaty with the leader of the O.W.G
. Daniel 9:27, Isaiah 28:14-15
At the midpoint he will break the treaty and conquer Beulah
-Daniel 9:27, Zechariah 14:1-2
This commences the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls of the Great Tribulation
- Rev 8:2 onward.
Those who kept their faith in God will be taken to a safe place on earth
. Daniel 11:32b, Revelation 12:14
3.5 years later, Jesus will Return in His glory, for His Millennial reign
- Revelation 19:11-21, Matthew 24:30-31, Zechariah 14:3-4
The Lord has told us His plans and He will not relent or change them
- Jeremiah 4:28
There are plenty more prophecies and scriptures to prove this scenario.
Believe it or not it’s up to everyone to decide! Psalms 19:11-12, Isaiah 48:6
Verses for ‘What will Happen:
Now many nations are gathered against you. They say, “Let her be defiled, let our eyes gloat over Zion!”
But they do not know the thoughts of the LORD; they do not understand his plan, He has gathered them like sheaves to the threshing floor.
This is what the Sovereign LORD says: The enemy says of you, “Aha! The ancient heights have become our possession.”
Psalms 83:1-8 O God, do not remain silent; do not turn a deaf ear, do not stand aloof, O God. See how your enemies growl, how your foes rear their heads. With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish. “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation, so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.” With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you— the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, of Moab and the Arabs, Byblos, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre. Even Assyria has joined them to help Lot’s descendants.Isaiah 21:2
A dire vision has been shown to me: The traitor betrays, the looter takes loot. Elam, attack! Media, lay siege! Do not hesitate!
The enemy sharpens his sword and makes ready. But it is against himself that he has prepared deadly shafts, tipped with fire,
He is full of lies and iniquity, as he plans to destroy those people he hates
He has made a pit and dug it deep, but he will be trapped in it. The disasters he planned will fall upon his own head.
The war trumpet has sounded and all are ready, but no one goes to war; as their preparation for attack has called forth the wrath of the Lord.