The End of The World: 2068 AD?

Christ has not come and resurrected those who are killed for their testimony of him and who will not worship the beast ,it's image or recieve the mark of the beast yet.
The mark of the beast still has not been implemented yet and still has a few years before it is.The world is destroyed about 1000 years after Christ comes.

The only area that is destroyed at Christs coming is the middle east and north Africa.
Christ comes twice...first at the rapture..in the air for His saints then a second time to the earth at the end of the tribulation.

I do not know if you watched the documentary in YouTube about Isaac Newton's calculation of the end of the earth, as 2060 AD, as uploaded in YouTube, but I think that it is interesting. I am not saying that we should believe it, but for fun, probably that is correct.

Now, based on my personal calculation, just for fun, the end of the world will be:

1948 + 120 = 2068 AD.

1948 was the time when Israel had become a country again
120 is 40 + 40 + 40, as Trinity of 40s, like wandering in wilderness for Moses time, thus, I derived that calculation.

Do not believe it. I am just doing it for fun, but, maybe it is true? I do not know.
I've got absolute Biblical PROOF that the repture will happen during the feast of trumpets in 1988. Solid as a rock - no possibility of doubt!!!

Christ comes twice...first at the rapture..in the air for His saints then a second time to the earth at the end of the tribulation.
Christ didn't say anything about shuttle bussing people around.He only mentioned his coming and the things that would take place at that time.

Christ didn't say anything about shuttle bussing people around.He only mentioned his coming and the things that would take place at that time.
I don't know about shutle buses...but Paul and John mentioned it.

They were able to provide more details pertaining to the rapture and the second coming.

I do not know if you watched the documentary in YouTube about Isaac Newton's calculation of the end of the earth, as 2060 AD, as uploaded in YouTube, but I think that it is interesting. I am not saying that we should believe it, but for fun, probably that is correct.

Now, based on my personal calculation, just for fun, the end of the world will be:

1948 + 120 = 2068 AD.

1948 was the time when Israel had become a country again
120 is 40 + 40 + 40, as Trinity of 40s, like wandering in wilderness for Moses time, thus, I derived that calculation.

Do not believe it. I am just doing it for fun, but, maybe it is true? I do not know.
Well, 2068 would make me 108 yrs old.

Nobody in my lineage, dating back to the early 1800's has lived beyond their mid 90's.
As I'm already a stage four metastatic melanoma cancer survivor, I'm thinking I'll get to my mid 80's. If I make it into my 90's, I'll be impressed.
My dad is about to turn 88, and has prostate cancer.

So, unless God has other plans, I'm thinking that I'll be in heaven by then.

I don't have a date in mind but you may find these numbers from the Bible and statistics interesting.

Number of the beast in Revelations = 666

.666 = 2/3

1 - 2/3 = .333

Number of Christians in the world = 31.11%

Number of evangelical Christians in US = 30-35%

Behold a great red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his TAIL(TAIL of the red Dragon, the own Satan? take a look in Isaiah 9:15-16) drew the third part(1/3) of the stars (would be only angels of the churches, or also many people/ members?-Revelation 1:20)of heaven, and did cast them to the earth-Revelation 12:3-4.

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the Dragon and the Dragon prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven (heaven? Ephesians 1:3, by the way, who is not in heaven is Christ, he is already lost), And the great Dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
And they overcame the Dragon by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death-Revelation 12:7-11.
https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...ng-by-the-red-sea-and-by-the-red-dragon.2439/

“At about the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up, who will turn their attention to the prophesies and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamour and oppression.” Quote from Sir Isaac Newton.

What WILL happen:

The enemies of the Lord gather
- Micah 4:11-12, Ezekiel 36:2

They conspire to attack Israel - Psalms 83:1-8, Isaiah 21:2

They prepare their weapons - Psalms 7:12, Ezekiel 7:14

This is the situation today.

Soon to commence:
At the moment of attack, God will use His Creation, the sun to send fire - Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-43, Isaiah 30:26 & 30, Psalms 11:4-6, Isaiah 66:15-17, 2 Peter 3:7, Amos 1:1-15 & 2:1-5 , Psalms 50:1-3, Zephaniah 3:8, Malachi 4:1, Revelation 6:12-17

The suns surface will explode with an extremely bright flash and the moon will reflect bright red
- Isaiah 30:26, Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20, Habakkuk 3:4-5

The Lord will make their weapons recoil upon themselves, the Electro-Magnetic Pulse hit will cause them to explode - Psalms 7:13-16, Joel 3:4, Obadiah 15, Jeremiah 49:34-37

Then the sun, moon and stars will be obscured by the approaching Coronal Mass Ejection - Psalms 18:11-12, Isaiah 13:9-13, Ezekiel 32:7-8, Amos 8:9

A huge superhot mass of hydrogen plasma approaches the earth – Joel 1:15-20, Malachi 4:1, Zephaniah 1:14-18

Everyone on earth will be shocked and terrified - Jeremiah 6:24-26, Ezekiel 21:5-7a, Isaiah 13:6-8, Revelation 6:15-17

The atmosphere will be pushed aside – Revelation 6:14, 2 Peter 3:10, Isaiah 34:4

The whole earth will be enveloped by fire - Isaiah 66:15, Zeph. 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7

In the Holy Land, only a remnant will survive - Zechariah 13:8-9, Isaiah 6:11-13

He will punish His enemies, the attackers of Israel- Psalms 83, Isaiah 63:1-6, Habakkuk 3:12, Revelation 14 18-20, Isaiah 66:17, Isaiah 29:20-21, Hebrews 10:27

His enemies will become ashes - Malachi 4:3, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 49:2, Matthew 3:12b

Millions will die around the world - Psalms 97:3-5, Jeremiah 25:33, Isaiah 13:12

The Lord will protect those who call to Him - Isaiah 43:2, Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21

But most people will take shelter until it passes. Isaiah 2:19, Isaiah 29:1-4, Revelation 6:15

The survivors will form a One World Govt. - Daniel 7:23-24, Revelation 17:12

The Holy Land will be regenerated - Ezekiel 36:8, Joel 2:21-24, Isaiah 35:1-10, Amos 9:13-15, Jeremiah 33:12-14

And the Lord's faithful Christian people will gather there. - Psalms 107, Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Revelation 7:9-14

They will become the new nation of Beulah - Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 36:3-38, Jeremiah 31

They will build a new Temple – Zechariah 6:15, Haggai 2:9, Ezekiel 40 to 48

The attack by a Northern army will be won by the Lord – Ezekiel 38:22, Joel 2:20

The leaders of Beulah will break the Covenant with the Lord and sign a 7 year peace treaty with the leader of the O.W.G. Daniel 9:27, Isaiah 28:14-15

At the midpoint he will break the treaty and conquer Beulah-Daniel 9:27, Zechariah 14:1-2

This commences the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls of the Great Tribulation - Rev 8:2 onward.

Those who kept their faith in God will be taken to a safe place on earth. Daniel 11:32b, Revelation 12:14

3.5 years later, Jesus will Return in His glory, for His Millennial reign - Revelation 19:11-21, Matthew 24:30-31, Zechariah 14:3-4

The Lord has told us His plans and He will not relent or change them - Jeremiah 4:28
There are plenty more prophecies and scriptures to prove this scenario.

Believe it or not it’s up to everyone to decide! Psalms 19:11-12, Isaiah 48:6

Verses for ‘What will Happen:

Micah 4:11-12
Now many nations are gathered against you. They say, “Let her be defiled, let our eyes gloat over Zion!”
But they do not know the thoughts of the LORD; they do not understand his plan, He has gathered them like sheaves to the threshing floor.

Ezekiel 36:2
This is what the Sovereign LORD says: The enemy says of you, “Aha! The ancient heights have become our possession.”

Psalms 83:1-8 O God, do not remain silent; do not turn a deaf ear, do not stand aloof, O God. See how your enemies growl, how your foes rear their heads. With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish. “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation, so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.” With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you— the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, of Moab and the Arabs, Byblos, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre. Even Assyria has joined them to help Lot’s descendants.

Isaiah 21:2
A dire vision has been shown to me: The traitor betrays, the looter takes loot. Elam, attack! Media, lay siege! Do not hesitate!

Psalms 7:12-16 The enemy sharpens his sword and makes ready. But it is against himself that he has prepared deadly shafts, tipped with fire,
He is full of lies and iniquity, as he plans to destroy those people he hates
He has made a pit and dug it deep, but he will be trapped in it. The disasters he planned will fall upon his own head.

Ezekiel 7:14 The war trumpet has sounded and all are ready, but no one goes to war; as their preparation for attack has called forth the wrath of the Lord.

“At about the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up, who will turn their attention to the prophesies and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamour and oppression.” Quote from Sir Isaac Newton.

What WILL happen:

The enemies of the Lord gather
- Micah 4:11-12, Ezekiel 36:2

They conspire to attack Israel - Psalms 83:1-8, Isaiah 21:2

They prepare their weapons - Psalms 7:12, Ezekiel 7:14

This is the situation today.

Soon to commence:
At the moment of attack, God will use His Creation, the sun to send fire - Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-43, Isaiah 30:26 & 30, Psalms 11:4-6, Isaiah 66:15-17, 2 Peter 3:7, Amos 1:1-15 & 2:1-5 , Psalms 50:1-3, Zephaniah 3:8, Malachi 4:1, Revelation 6:12-17

The suns surface will explode with an extremely bright flash and the moon will reflect bright red
- Isaiah 30:26, Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20, Habakkuk 3:4-5

The Lord will make their weapons recoil upon themselves, the Electro-Magnetic Pulse hit will cause them to explode - Psalms 7:13-16, Joel 3:4, Obadiah 15, Jeremiah 49:34-37

Then the sun, moon and stars will be obscured by the approaching Coronal Mass Ejection - Psalms 18:11-12, Isaiah 13:9-13, Ezekiel 32:7-8, Amos 8:9

A huge superhot mass of hydrogen plasma approaches the earth – Joel 1:15-20, Malachi 4:1, Zephaniah 1:14-18

Everyone on earth will be shocked and terrified - Jeremiah 6:24-26, Ezekiel 21:5-7a, Isaiah 13:6-8, Revelation 6:15-17

The atmosphere will be pushed aside – Revelation 6:14, 2 Peter 3:10, Isaiah 34:4

The whole earth will be enveloped by fire - Isaiah 66:15, Zeph. 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7

In the Holy Land, only a remnant will survive - Zechariah 13:8-9, Isaiah 6:11-13

He will punish His enemies, the attackers of Israel- Psalms 83, Isaiah 63:1-6, Habakkuk 3:12, Revelation 14 18-20, Isaiah 66:17, Isaiah 29:20-21, Hebrews 10:27

His enemies will become ashes - Malachi 4:3, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 49:2, Matthew 3:12b

Millions will die around the world - Psalms 97:3-5, Jeremiah 25:33, Isaiah 13:12

The Lord will protect those who call to Him - Isaiah 43:2, Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21

But most people will take shelter until it passes. Isaiah 2:19, Isaiah 29:1-4, Revelation 6:15

The survivors will form a One World Govt. - Daniel 7:23-24, Revelation 17:12

The Holy Land will be regenerated - Ezekiel 36:8, Joel 2:21-24, Isaiah 35:1-10, Amos 9:13-15, Jeremiah 33:12-14

And the Lord's faithful Christian people will gather there. - Psalms 107, Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Revelation 7:9-14

They will become the new nation of Beulah - Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 36:3-38, Jeremiah 31

They will build a new Temple – Zechariah 6:15, Haggai 2:9, Ezekiel 40 to 48

The attack by a Northern army will be won by the Lord – Ezekiel 38:22, Joel 2:20

The leaders of Beulah will break the Covenant with the Lord and sign a 7 year peace treaty with the leader of the O.W.G. Daniel 9:27, Isaiah 28:14-15

At the midpoint he will break the treaty and conquer Beulah-Daniel 9:27, Zechariah 14:1-2

This commences the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls of the Great Tribulation - Rev 8:2 onward.

Those who kept their faith in God will be taken to a safe place on earth. Daniel 11:32b, Revelation 12:14

3.5 years later, Jesus will Return in His glory, for His Millennial reign - Revelation 19:11-21, Matthew 24:30-31, Zechariah 14:3-4

The Lord has told us His plans and He will not relent or change them - Jeremiah 4:28
There are plenty more prophecies and scriptures to prove this scenario.

Believe it or not it’s up to everyone to decide! Psalms 19:11-12, Isaiah 48:6

Verses for ‘What will Happen:

Micah 4:11-12
Now many nations are gathered against you. They say, “Let her be defiled, let our eyes gloat over Zion!”
But they do not know the thoughts of the LORD; they do not understand his plan, He has gathered them like sheaves to the threshing floor.

Ezekiel 36:2
This is what the Sovereign LORD says: The enemy says of you, “Aha! The ancient heights have become our possession.”

Psalms 83:1-8 O God, do not remain silent; do not turn a deaf ear, do not stand aloof, O God. See how your enemies growl, how your foes rear their heads. With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish. “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation, so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.” With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you— the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, of Moab and the Arabs, Byblos, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre. Even Assyria has joined them to help Lot’s descendants.

Isaiah 21:2
A dire vision has been shown to me: The traitor betrays, the looter takes loot. Elam, attack! Media, lay siege! Do not hesitate!

Psalms 7:12-16 The enemy sharpens his sword and makes ready. But it is against himself that he has prepared deadly shafts, tipped with fire,
He is full of lies and iniquity, as he plans to destroy those people he hates
He has made a pit and dug it deep, but he will be trapped in it. The disasters he planned will fall upon his own head.

Ezekiel 7:14 The war trumpet has sounded and all are ready, but no one goes to war; as their preparation for attack has called forth the wrath of the Lord.
Isaiah 33:10-14
10 Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.

11 Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.

12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.

13 Hear, ye that are far off(Gentile peoples/nations), what I have done; and, ye that are near(Jewish people), acknowledge my might.

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

GOD is a devouring fire.

GET READDY

JESUS said / warned:

Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Isaac Newton believed the Presentist View of prophecy (also called the Historicist View or the Protestant View) as did the majority of Protestants until 80 years ago. I do as well.

Here are some charts that show the various eschatological views.

Now in the time of the END there will be many things, even simultaneously, but mainly the establishment of the fifth universal and satanic Empire, the Antichrist's Empire.

GET READY. THE 5th UNIVERSAL AND SATANIC KINGDOM, THE ANTICHRIST's KINGDOM, IT WILL BE ESTABLISHED IN THE EARTH FROM NOW ON - Daniel 2:v.41-45​

Well, 2068 would make me 108 yrs old.

Nobody in my lineage, dating back to the early 1800's has lived beyond their mid 90's.
As I'm already a stage four metastatic melanoma cancer survivor, I'm thinking I'll get to my mid 80's. If I make it into my 90's, I'll be impressed.
My dad is about to turn 88, and has prostate cancer.

So, unless God has other plans, I'm thinking that I'll be in heaven by then.
Nobody knows when God will return. Let us all be ready.

Nobody knows when God will return. Let us all be ready.
Indeed!
As Jesus said to us,

Luk 21:34-36 WEB 34 “So be careful, or your hearts will be loaded down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that day will come on you suddenly. 35 For it will come like a snare on all those who dwell on the surface of all the earth. 36 Therefore be watchful all the time, praying that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will happen, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

so, I am praying always to be accounted worth to escape what's coming and to stand before Him.

encourage those in your circle to do likewise.

Back