The End Times . . . .

mica

Or has Satan blinded protestants to leave the Church, "and this means that millions and millions of people could potentially end up worshiping another Jesus, thus jeopardizing their eternal destiny. The choice and the end result of that choice is theirs."?
you think it's Satan who leads people away from false teaching and TO Christ? Is that what he did with Eve?

you need to read the Bible.

balshan

Nope. The Church is all about continuing Jesus' mission of salvation (Matthew 28:19-20).
No your institution does not know how to lead people to Jesus, it leads them to the false Mary. Its fruits also show people the truth about your institution and they think it is Christianity and do not want to come near it with a ten foot barge pole. Even the world knows it is evil.

RayneBeau

Yes, this is true. It was never played up nor did it all become popular until Mr. Lindsay wrote his book The Late Great Planet Earth. Then all the "ism's" started. Premillennialism, Postmillennialism, and such things as mid-tribulational and amillennial - lot's of things out there. So once again it's take your pick and go on with that.
Anyone can believe any thing they want found in Hal Lindsay's book. However as believers in Christ Jesus we don't live by the news, by Hal Lindsay's book or by what the Vatican says. We live by faith in God, His Son Jesus Christ, and His everlasting Word.

pilgrim

No, He didn't tell us to 're create' the Last supper....He simply said to remember Him when we come together to break bread.

So you really haven't been to a true worship service....where was the altar when people gathered in their homes to worship? Oh yea, nowhere.

Go read about Him so you can start living a Christlike life.
We have an altar from which those who minister at the tabernacle have no right to eat. Hebrews 13:10

pilgrim

What important teaching do Roman Catholics need to know about Christ and the End Times. What are today's Roman Catholics taught about the increased spiritual deception in the end times? What if the future (end times) became the present tomorrow, what percentage of Roman Catholics would be spiritually prepared?
The four last things: death, judgement, Heaven, hell

leonard03782

The 'end times' is false doctrine? Doesn't the bible have a lot to say about the last days or end times? If you don't believe the rapture who cares? Believing or rejecting it has no bearing on your salvation. But it is true. One day millions of believers will be gone. The day after that will be nothing but chaos. Better get ready.
I agree with the fact that there will chaos after the rapture. However, depending on the time of day on where the earth dwellers live, I believe the chaos will start almost immediately afterwards.
Consider this basic scenario:
400p east coast US--drive time in every major city. People going home from work. Every major expressway would be backed up for miles as would every street.
100p west coast US--millions of children disappearing from schools right in front of their teachers.
Do not forget the subway, railroad, and aviation systems going to hell at the same point in time. The TP shortage that happened last year will be trivial compared to what will follow the rapture.

Pipiripi

What important teaching do Roman Catholics need to know about Christ and the End Times. What are today's Roman Catholics taught about the increased spiritual deception in the end times? What if the future (end times) became the present tomorrow, what percentage of Roman Catholics would be spiritually prepared?
They are spirituality prepared to destroyed the true church of God. They are already have their Sunday keepers churches gathering together. It is time now for Satan and his agent here on earth finishing their work by killing as many people as possible.
By 2030 when the vaccine is controlling everybody their minds, we will find zombies 🧟‍♀️ walking walking here, controlled by Satan.

Nondenom40

I agree with the fact that there will chaos after the rapture. However, depending on the time of day on where the earth dwellers live, I believe the chaos will start almost immediately afterwards.
400p east coast US--drive time in every major city. People going home from work. Every major expressway would be backed up for miles as would every street.
100p west coast US--millions of children disappearing from schools right in front of their teachers.
Do not forget the subway, railroad, and aviation systems going to hell at the same point in time. The TP shortage that happened last year will be trivial compared to what will follow the rapture.
I agree. I was thinking mostly of stock markets and such. But youre right. I was thinking about that the other day while i was in traffic. It'll be nuts at that point. The news will spin this some weird way i'm sure.

balshan

No, satan wants to lead people away from the Truth.
Yep he leads them to the RCC where the truth will not be found. The RCC lies and teaches false doctrines and makes false claims.

Examples of these lies and false claims:

1. It is the one true church. We know this is false because of its actions. Jesus true church does not harm the flock. acts 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

2. It lies. Ask the authorities that investigated the scandals.

3. Mary was assumed. No evidence whatsoever.

4. Mary is co mediatrix.
Scripture clearly says there is only one. 1 tim 2:5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.

5. Works based salvation. Not scriptural. eph 2:9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Just a few examples of why God leads people out of the RCC.

pilgrim

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33

So why do Protestants today, from the most pampered and self indulgent generation in history, believe that they don't have to face tribulation when all other generations did?