The error of Trinitarians and oneness concerning Colossians 1:15-16

Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? 35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), 36 do you say of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am a son of God’?

I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to me, and they have kept Your word. 7 Now they have come to know that everything You have given to me is from You; 8 for the words which You gave me I have given to them... 14 I have given them Your word...

In the beginning was the word....

Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? 35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), 36 do you say of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am a son of God’?

I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to me, and they have kept Your word. 7 Now they have come to know that everything You have given to me is from You; 8 for the words which You gave me I have given to them... 14 I have given them Your word...

In the beginning was the word....
Lost that one didn’t ya!

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
Isaiah 42:8 (KJV)
I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

You never do your homework. I'm afraid that you have absolutely no idea what is going on here.

Jesus spoke these things; and lifting up His eyes to heaven, He said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son, that the Son may glorify You...
John 17:1

The hour has come for the son of man to be glorified. 24 Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. 25 He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it to life eternal... 27 “Now My soul has become troubled and what shall I say, ‘Father, save me from this hour’? But for this purpose I came to this hour. 28 Father, glorify Your name.” Then a voice came out of heaven: “I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.”
John 12

When Jesus said, "Father, save me from this hour.......

...did Jesus mean "My soul has become troubled and what shall I say, 'Father save me from [resurrection glory]?
'OR
...did Jesus mean "My soul has become troubled and what shall I say, 'Father save me from [death on a cross]?

Do tell us.

You never do your homework. I'm afraid that you have absolutely no idea what is going on here.

Jesus spoke these things; and lifting up His eyes to heaven, He said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son, that the Son may glorify You...
John 17:1

The hour has come for the son of man to be glorified. 24 Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. 25 He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it to life eternal... 27 “Now My soul has become troubled and what shall I say, ‘Father, save me from this hour’? But for this purpose I came to this hour. 28 Father, glorify Your name.” Then a voice came out of heaven: “I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.”
John 12

When Jesus said, "Father, save me from this hour.......

...did Jesus mean "My soul has become troubled and what shall I say, 'Father save me from [resurrection glory]?
'OR
...did Jesus mean "My soul has become troubled and what shall I say, 'Father save me from [death on a cross]?

Do tell us.
The glory I HAD along side you BEFORE the world was.
Case closed.

Back