The essence of the facts

akay

God is One, from Adam to Muhammad, peace be upon them

But people have turned away from worshiping God according to their own whims

It doesn’t make sense that God sends countless Prophets like Noah, Abraham and Moses to tell people to believe in one God, and then suddenly sends a radically different message of the Trinity which contradicts his previous Prophets teachings. It is clear that the sect of Christianity who believed Jesus to be a human Prophet and nothing more, were following the true teachings of Jesus. This is because their concept of God is the same as that which was taught by the Prophets in the Old Testament.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

God says in the Qur’anO People of the Book, do not commit excesses in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’– stop [this], that is better for you– God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. [4:171]

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Christ says

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.◄ John 5:30 ►

The text is clear, Christ cannot do anything on his own, why?? Because he is waiting for an order from the father who sent him

God (the Father) only

Jesus was only a prophet of God

The Holy Spirit is the angel who transmits revelation to the prophets

Do not believe the myths of the Church and oppose the true statements of Christ in which he restricted divinity to the Father alone

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3

بروفيسورة تتحدى ذاكر نايك وتقول له اثبت انني على خطأ وسوف ادخل الاسلام .. تحدي خطير جداً !!

Amazing Vid | British-Angolan Footballer Converts to Muslim-Part 1-'LIVE'

Christian Converts to Islam. Must See Ending -'Live' Street Dawah

Virgins in Paradise (houri)

Many non -Muslims are surprised by the presence of a Virgins in Heaven in Islam and they make fun of that

I say to everyone who marvels at God’s bliss in heaven

in Christianity, (Virgins) in eternal life.

But we find that the Christian knows nothing about his book

Was Christ lying when he said?

29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[a] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.
Matthew (19:29)

That is, one who leaves a woman (wife). Ascetic in this world for the sake of Christ
He will receive a hundredfold from women in the afterlife

Virgins (houri) in the Quran

God’s bounties are many in Paradise, not only women and money, but many things that you cannot imagine

God promised Paradise to believers in the One God (the Father) along with their good deeds
Whether Jews, Christians, Muslims, or others

God says in the Qur’an

(62) Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muḥammad (ﷺ)] - those [among them] who believed in Allāh and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve[29].

In Paradise, our bodies that exist now will be transformed and will be able to receive all kinds of bliss

We will live forever for millions and millions of years and so on

So why be surprised? that God will give you hundreds of thousands of blessings?

Whether fields, money, wives, siblings, and others

. Islam is pretty clear in saying that guiltless sex is a reward in Paradise.

There is no direct evidence in the Qur’an to support there being 70 or 72 for each person.

But

whoever believes that Jesus is God or equal to God will get nothing but hell and Christ will expel him on the Day of Resurrection

Because Christ, peace be upon him, is the prophet of God

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

John 17:3

“Sir,” the woman replied, “I see that You are a prophet.” (John 4:19 HCSB)

Christ also did not claim divinity and restricted divinity to God (the Father) alone
He did not say that he is a god or that the Holy Spirit is a god

the divinity of Christ was adopted in the fourth century, since the Council of Nicaea in the year 325 AD, and since its convening, belief in the divinity of Christ became the official position of the church, contradicting the teachings of Christ, who commanded the worship of the Father alone.

On the Day of Resurrection, Christ will expel Christians who are considered God or equal to God

22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Matthew 7:22-23

see here

Why will Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, return??

Christ rejects Christians on the Day of Judgment! ...

Is the Hadith Of 72 Virgins Authentic? Shamsi ..

If men receive houris (hoor al ayn) in Paradise, what will women receive? - Assim al hakeem

مغنو الراب الأمريكيين يدخلون الإسلام بعد طرح عدة أسئلة فقط! الشيخ عثمان فاروق

Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra 'and al-Mi ^ raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.

The miracle of al-Isra 'is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra ', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma ^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra 'from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra 'is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.

Al-isra And Al-miraj ....... )scenes From Paradise And Fire

1- On Prophet Muhammad's journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, "You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?" So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand.

At this she said, ""Bismillah. "Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other.

Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still bosom feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right." At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.

4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). "wink."

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."

7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "."

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). "

ISRA MI'RAJ

Unstoppable Spread of Islam! - Here's why Millions Convert!

Former Anti-Islam Politician Became Muslim! How He Accepted Islam! @HalisMedia

Tough Questions To Hamza Tzortzis! - Debates With Famous Atheists! Converted Twice?

Ali Dawah Answers The Web’s Most Searched Questions About Islam And Him! - Towards Eternity

An example of true love

How can we understand the importance and benefits of loving and being acquainted with our Prophet Muhammadﷺ ; mercy to all creation and the greatest gift Allah has given mankind?

Firstly, it is integral for our syahadah. it is important to be acquainted with Prophet Muhammad ﷺ because Allah has commanded His servants to believe in this noble Messenger [Quran 64:8]. To believe in Him demands that we come to know about our Prophet Muhammadﷺ: his merit, his perfections, his refined and noble manners, exalted character and beautiful attributes.

Secondly, Allah linked and promised His love, forgiveness and guidance to those who follow the Prophet Muhammad. Inhere, to follow requires one to love and in turn requires one to be acquainted with the Rasulullah ﷺ Quran 3:31, Quran 7:158]

Thirdly , loving Prophet Muhammad ﷺ will earn us Allah’s favours and gifts. [Quran 4:69]

Forth, Allah has warned against loving and prioritising our worldly desires and possessions ahead of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Allah has made it obligatory for believers to love the Prophet more than their fathers, children, spouses, families, businesses and wealth. [Quran 9:24] Prioritising one’s lowly desires and worldly possessions above the teachings of the Prophet ﷺ causes one to fall into misdeeds, dangers, loss, emotional instability and bad ending.

Fifth, loving Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is a manifestation of one’s obedience and love to Allah. As the Prophet mentioned, “Whoever loves me, indeed he has loved Allah. And anyone who obeys me, indeed he has obeyed Allah”.

Sixth, one will taste the sweetness of faith and will attain the perfection of faith [iman].

Seventh, one will be with the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in the day of resurrection, in the hereafter.

Reasons how loving Prophet Muhammad ﷺ will make you victorious and successful.

It is a formula guaranteed by Allah Almighty that will guarantee success for the one to adopts it. One who loves and obeys the Prophet ﷺ will be given Divine favours, guidance and help. Moreover, the one who is attached and follows the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is loved by Allah. When Allah is with you, will there be anyone or anything who can overcome you?

The Prophet ﷺ is the perfect role model. No one is better than him in knowledge, strength nor anything else. The Prophet ﷺ never acted and instructed from his own whims and desires, except that it was the command of Allah Almighty. Learning and adhering to the Prophet’s ﷺ teachings will allow one to unpack all the recipes, secrets and treasures there is about life in this world and hereafter. Striving to emulate him will allow one to be as close to perfection as possible, thus attaining happiness and success.

It is tried and tested formula achieve by many of our predecessors. The achievement these great individuals attained are not only limited to this world and also assured paradise, high ranks and salvation in the hereafter. For example, Sayyidina Umar, is one of those companions promised by Allah in the Quran and through the words of the Prophet Muhammad to have attained paradise and Allah’s pleasure. During the time he became Caliph, Islam spread throughout the world under his leadership. Many great scholars in recent times also succeeded in benefit humanity greatly because of their love of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.

It addresses the trials and tribulations of the end of times. Loving the Prophet ﷺ necessitates that one learns about the Prophet ﷺ and this is only attainable through acquiring of knowledge about the religion from the proper teachers and proper methodologies. When an individual studies about the shamail (characteristics) of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, one becomes aware of who the true guide is who is also known as the Muhammadan inheritor. A means and fruit of being attached to Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is to do selawat. When one does selawat, Allah, the Prophet Muhammad will pray and guide you in return bringing you from darkness to light, difficulty to ease, confusion and uncertainty to certainty and clarity.

How then do we bring ourselves to love our Prophet ﷺ?

Amongst the ways as taught by scholars is to:
- be in the company of those who love him
- be making abundance of selawat upon Rasulullah ﷺ
- learning about him

How to Love Allah and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) more than Oneself and become a True Momin? – Dr Zakir

Loving the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

نصارى يتعرفون على سبب بطلان دينهم | محمد علي

American boxer Gervonta Davis converts to Islam

كان متشدد بدينه ولكن فجأة شُرح قلبه للإسلام وأعجبته قصص الرسول والصحابة

The Quran uses the word ‘We’ when quoting Allah. Does that mean that Muslims believe in more than one God?
Islam adheres to uncompromising monotheism. It teaches that God is One and indivisible. In the Quran, God often refers to Himself as "We". But it does not mean that there is more than one God. The reference of God to Himself as "We" in many Quranic verses is necessarily understood in the Arabic language to denote power and grandeur, as opposed to the more intimate singular form, "I", used in specific instances.

In some languages there are two types of plural form. One is related to quantity and used to refer to two or more persons, places or things. The other kind of plural is one of majesty, power and distinction. For example, in proper English, the Queen of England refers to herself as ‘we’. This is known as the ‘royal plural’. Rajeev Gandhi, the ex-

Prime Minister of India used to say in Hindi, "Hum dekhna chahte hain". "We want to see." ‘Hum’ means ‘we’, which is again a royal plural in Hindi language. Similarly, when God refers to Himself in the Quran, He sometimes uses the Arabic word 'nahnu', meaning ‘We’. It does not indicate a plurality of number but the plurality of power and majesty.
The oneness of God is stressed throughout the Quran. A clear example is in this short chapter “Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)

Catholic from Equador Converts to Islam | TEARFUL ENDING | 'LIVE'

كيف عثرتُ على الإسلام - آنتوني (عبد الرحيم) غرين

Previous prophets were sent to a particular group of people and their message was supposed to be followed for a particular time period. Since previous revelations were time-bound, God did not preserve them Himself.

the Quran cannot be compared with the previous Scriptures. The Quran is unique in many aspects. It is the final revelation to mankind. Previous scriptures were sent to their respective people only. The Quran is universal.
So God promised to protect the Quran

God says in the Qur’an
(9) Indeed, it is We who sent down the message [i.e., the Qur’ān], and indeed, We will be its guardian.

Muslims accept the original unaltered Torah (as revealed to Prophet Moses, peace be upon him). Muslims also accept the original unaltered Bible (as revealed to Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him). These original scriptures were revealed by God (Allah).

none of these scriptures exist today in their original form or in their entirety.
Few verses in the Old and New Testaments are considered correct and are consistent with God's law for his prophets

Jesus did not write the bible that was revealed by God. Not even was it written immediately after his departure. He did not order or desire at any time in his life to write anything on his behalf. Therefore, the Bible which is in circulation today is not a representation of Jesus' teachings.

Out of the total of 27 Books of the New Testament, more than half is authored by Paul. As opposed to Paul, the Master has not written a single word of the twenty-seven books. If you can lay your hands on what is called "'A Red Letter Bible," you will find every word alleged to have been uttered by Jesus - in red ink and the rest in normal black ink. Don't be shocked to find that in this so called Gospel of Jesus, over ninety percent of the 27 Books of the New Testament is printed in black ink!

Comparisons between The Majority (KJV) and Minority (NIV) Texts

New Testament of the Bible regarding Jesus by Yusha ...

'

Will your salvation from hell and entry into heaven depend on a false belief, or is it better to compare religions and search for the true religion?

qibla change in islam

There are 2 billion Muslims in the world, and each time they pray, they turn their faces in one direction, towards Mecca. The Islamic term for this direction is qibla. When a Muslim prepares to pray, no matter where he is, he turns towards the qibla, the direction of the Kaba. The Kaba is a small cube shaped building in the courtyard of the mosque known as Masjid Al Haram, in the city of Mecca, in the country of Saudi Arabia.

“For every nation there is a direction to which they face (in their prayers). So hasten towards all that is good. Wheresoever you may be, God will bring you together (on the Day of Resurrection). Truly, God is Able to do all things. And from wheresoever you start forth (for prayers), turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Mecca), that is indeed the truth from your Lord. And God is not unaware of what you do.” (Quran 2:148-149)

Muslims do not worship the Kaba, or its contents, it is simply a focal point. Muslims worship One God, the Most Merciful, and the Most Wise. God decreed that when Muslims pray they all face one direction. It is a sign of unity that encapsulates the unity embedded in the religion of Islam.

The Arabic word for prayer is salah and it demotes a connection between the believer and God; when all believers face the same direction it adds an extra dimension to the connection. The prayer connects the believers to God and the qibla connects the believers to one another. It has been said that if one could observe all the Muslims at prayer we would be able to see lines of worshippers bowing and prostrating like the petals of a flower opening and closing in unison.

The qibla was not always oriented towards Mecca. The first Muslims prayed towards the al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem. Around sixteen months after Prophet Muhammad and his followers migrated from Mecca to the city of Medina, the qibla was changed to the Kaba. According to accounts by Prophet Muhammad's companions, the change happened very suddenly. During the noon prayer, Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, received a revelation from God instructing him to, "Turn your face towards the Masjid al Haram".

“Thus, we have made you real believers in Islamic Monotheism, true followers of Prophet Muhammad and his legal ways, a just nation, witnesses over mankind and the Messenger a witness over you. And We made the Qibla (prayer direction towards Jerusalem) which you used to face, only to test those who followed the Messenger from those who would turn on their heels (i.e. disobey the Messenger). Indeed, it was great (heavy) except for those whom God guided. And God would never make your prayers to be lost (i.e. your prayers offered towards Jerusalem). Truly, God is full of kindness, the Most Merciful towards humankind.”

“Verily! We have seen the turning of your (Muhammad) face towards the heaven. Surely, We shall turn you to a Qibla (prayer direction) that shall please you, so turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid- al-Haram (at Mecca). And wheresoever you people are, turn your faces (in prayer) in that direction...” (Quran 2:143-144)

Changing the direction of prayer establishes Mecca as the fixed central point for worship. It establishes a common sense or purpose.

Throughout the centuries, mathematicians and astronomers have established correct ways to determine the qibla (direction) from any point on the earth’s surface. There are two precise moments each year when the sun is directly above the Kaba, thus the direction of shadows in any sunlit place will point away from the qibla. There are also two moments per year when the sun is directly over the exact opposite position of the Kaba, thus pointing towards the qibla.

It is important the Muslims make every effort to face the right direction when praying; however, slight deviations do not invalidate a person’s prayer. Prophet Muhammad said, “What is between the east and the west is qibla”.[1] Nowadays it is easy to locate the qibla. It is a simple matter to look at a map and draw a line between your location and the city of Mecca. Compasses and computer programs that locate the qibla are readily available and most mosques throughout the world have a niche in the wall to indicate the qibla.

Islam is a religion of unity. Muslims are united by their belief in One God. They are one brotherhood united in the language and ritual of prayer and united by the direction of their worship. The qibla is not only about degrees of latitude or longitude it is about unity. It is about humankind united in the worship of the One God, Creator, and Sustainer of the universe

مسيحي يتحدى المسلمين أن يروه نبوءات لسيدنا محمد فجاءه الرد

Change Of Qibla From Jerusalem To Kaaba By Nouman Ali

Concept of Aqeeda e Risalat in the light of Incident of Change of Qibla by Tahir ul Qadri

Khan

Cartel Bosses are Stunned How Islam is Changing its Members!

American NFL Superstar Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah Converts to Islam

The Quran says that Allah is merciful and that He gives severe punishment. So is He forgiving or is He vengeful?
The Quran mentions many times that God is the Most Merciful. In fact, all except one of the 114 chapters of the Quran begin with Bismillaahi Aahmaani Arraheem, which means, "I begin with the name of God, the Entirely Merciful and the Especially Merciful". These two descriptions of God are sometimes translated as "The Compassionate, the Merciful"; however in Arabic grammar, both names are an intensive form of the word "merciful". Rahmaan means merciful to all creation, and justice is part of this mercy. Raheem means merciful especially to the believers and forgiveness is part of this mercy. A complimentary and comprehensive meaning is intended by the use of both of them together. In addition, Allah speaks of His forgiveness throughout the Quran. In fact, God's mercy and

forgiveness have been mentioned together more than 70 times in the Quran. Allah repeatedly reminds us saying “Tell My servants that I am indeed the Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful; And that My Penalty will be indeed the most grievous Penalty.” (Quran 15:49-50)
Allah is just, and His justice necessitates that He reward those who obey and serve Him and punish those who disobey and rebel against Him. If Allah did not punish the sinful, wicked and evil people who deserve to be punished, it would not be justice. When punishment for wrongdoing is certain, it serves to deter potential offenders. In contrast, if Allah forgave everyone and punished no one, there would be no reason for legislation, ethics or even morality.

Life on earth would be chaotic and nothing short of anarchy. True justice, with its true rewards and just penalties can only be found with Allah, and that is what He has promised in the Quran “We shall set up scales of justice for the Day of Judgment, so that not a soul will be dealt with unjustly in the least, and if there be (no more than) the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it (to account): and enough are We to take account.” (Quran 21:47)
Allah forgives all those who repent and correct themselves at any stage in their lives, and He has invited all people to His abundant forgiveness and mercy:
Say: ‘O My slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful. And return (in repentance) to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped. And follow the best of what was revealed to you from your Lord before the punishment comes upon you suddenly, while you do not perceive. (Quran 39:53-5)

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. "Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped. "And follow the best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you - of a sudden while ye perceive not!- "Lest the soul should (then) say: 'Ah! Woe is me!- In that I neglected (my duty) towards Allah, and was but among those who mocked!'- "Or (lest) it should say: 'If only Allah had guided me, I should certainly have been among the righteous!'

‬‏

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins:
No. There is one sin Allah will never forgive. John 3:18. "Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son."

"16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.. "[The Bible, John 3:16]

This verse has been deleted in the standard version revised and corrected by Christian scholars. This verse was deleted and considered a forgery.

Ahmed Deedat Answer - Jesus the only 'Begotten' Son

And also

John 5:7

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Delete the Trinity from the Bible - Ahmed Didat

Trinity does not exist in the Bible ** Sheikh Ahmed Deedat

"16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.. "[The Bible, John 3:16]

This verse has been deleted in the standard version revised and corrected by Christian scholars. This verse was deleted and considered a forgery.

Ahmed Deedat Answer - Jesus the only 'Begotten' Son

The only change the RSV made was to change "only begotten son" to "only son." In a sense, "only begotten son" is a pleonasm (uses more words than is necessary to convey a meaning) but the RSV alteration is misconceived and ill-advised as detracting from the meaning, for "only son," although not untrue in this context, doesn't reflect the original Greek text of John 3:16, which is not in dispute, and which reads literally:

"Thus for loved God the world that the Son, the only begotten, He gave so that everyone believing in Him not should perish but should have life eternal."

In other words, by John 3:16, "son of God" is identified as "the only begotten (of God)," which makes God (in heaven) the direct progenitor of Christ.

So no-one has "deleted" John 3:16.

The reason why the phrase "only begotten" is so often used by Jesus of himself is to distinguish himself from adopted sons of God (i.e. mere men).

And also

John 5:7

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Delete the Trinity from the Bible - Ahmed Didat

Trinity does not exist in the Bible ** Sheikh Ahmed Deedat

John 5:7 is irrelevant as a spurious Latin addition to the Latin scriptures deriving ultimately from an inability of the Latin language to reflect the nuances of apostolic Greek, which themselves became displaced circa 300 years after Christ by Trinitarian philosophical constructions displacing biblical distinctions.

The word "Trinity" is not found in the bible which is based on the OT conception of God as One [God].

Last edited:
32 Christian scholars accompanied by 50 religious groups

These scholars discovered that words like "begotten" (begotten) or "only son" are impostures:

“Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, ."[The Bible, 1st epistle of John 5: 1]

Scholars and the Committee omitted the word “Bodily Born”

because

It is impossible for a child to come except through marriage, so Mary must have become God’s wife, and this is not permissible.

Because God does not have a wife

And because the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, his birth was a miracle from God without a father

What is meant by deletion is the physical meaning of the word born

and Paying attention to the figurative meaning of the word born

All this shows that in the language of the authors of the Gospels, “God’s begotten son” is expressed for every righteous and righteous person who is closely related to God and who is close to God, whom God loves and takes care of and makes him one of his own and his loved ones.

In all of these texts, the expressions: Son of God, children of God, , were used, with that figurative meaning that was mentioned above.

''FBI Is Here! What Have You Done?" - The Story Of An American Missionary Who Converted To Islam

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

2-

The fake story of Christ's crucifixion is, in general, very bad.

In order for mankind's sins to be forgiven, a guy had to be sacrificed by torturing and nailing him to cross until he died— what does that say about God?

, I find the idea of God torturing his son to death just so that he can do something that takes 2 seconds to do (forgive our sins) rather disturbingly over-complicated.

Imagine if the government said that, in order to pardon your family, they had to beat a random child to death.

Christ was not crucified

Jesus was not crucified according to 1st Century Christians

32 Christian scholars accompanied by 50 religious groups

These scholars discovered that words like "begotten" (begotten) or "only son" are impostures:

“Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, ."[The Bible, 1st epistle of John 5: 1]

Scholars and the Committee omitted the word “Bodily Born”

because

It is impossible for a child to come except through marriage, so Mary must have become God’s wife, and this is not permissible.

Because God does not have a wife

And because the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, his birth was a miracle from God without a father

What is meant by deletion is the physical meaning of the word born

and Paying attention to the figurative meaning of the word born

All this shows that in the language of the authors of the Gospels, “God’s begotten son” is expressed for every righteous and righteous person who is closely related to God and who is close to God, whom God loves and takes care of and makes him one of his own and his loved ones.

In all of these texts, the expressions: Son of God, children of God, , were used, with that figurative meaning that was mentioned above.
The Greek word uses is "monogenes" which in the biblical context always means "only born" or "only legitimately born" son (in the case of Abraham's son Isaac). Hebrews 11:17-19.

Mono = only
-genes = "born in a certain place or condition."

Jesus is the only legitimate/only born "son of God." All others are adopted sons.

Monogenes is never used of human beings apart from Jesus, vis-a-vis God. There is consequently no biblical authority for lumping Jesus in with other human beings who are at most "adopted sons."

It is true God does not have a wife. Mary conceived without a husband.

''FBI Is Here! What Have You Done?" - The Story Of An American Missionary Who Converted To Islam

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
The guy is clueless about the bible. Seems Islam got to him before Christianity. Or may be he had a bad experience at church that he isn't sharing. Perhaps he was rejected by a Christian woman: this often causes people to behave in strange ways.

2-

The fake story of Christ's crucifixion is, in general, very bad.

In order for mankind's sins to be forgiven, a guy had to be sacrificed by torturing and nailing him to cross until he died— what does that say about God?

, I find the idea of God torturing his son to death just so that he can do something that takes 2 seconds to do (forgive our sins) rather disturbingly over-complicated.

Imagine if the government said that, in order to pardon your family, they had to beat a random child to death.

Christ was not crucified

Jesus was not crucified according to 1st Century Christians
Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. Leviticus 17:11 Before God forgives the guilt of sin, there has to be an expiatory sacrifice.

If you don't accept Leviticus 17:11, you don't believe the bible.

This guy talks total nonsense.

The Jews sacrificed animals, not humans

Muslims worship God (the Father) alone, just as the Prophet Christ worshiped the Father alone

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Muslims don't worship cows, Bhuddha or Jesus. Muslims worship God who created everything. Allah forbids us from worshiping anything else (e.g. statues, the sun, moon, Jinn , Angels ,saints, priests or even Prophets). He does not need any partners or intermediaries. Everyone can always worship God .directly.

The problem in Christianity
you worship Christ and contradict his teachings

There are pictures and statues in the church violating the second commandment

You are a pagan

Christian theology, and idolatrous . You're the worst type of pagan idolater because you're trying to kill God for your sins.

Then there is a fact that many of those affiliated with Christ, peace be upon him, overlook, which is that the Christian beliefs inspired by the New Testament meet radically with the old pagan beliefs.

The Trinity, the Incarnation, eternal sin, atonement with salvation, crucifixion, and redemption, the Nicene Creed, the Lord’s Supper (Holy Supper) and baptisms, and ecclesiastical sacraments...

Christians agree with the pagan nations in the history of celebrating the birth of Christ, peace be upon him.

Dani Vera said: “The worship of the cross is of pagan origin, as they used the cross in magic before Christianity, and these ideas impressed the pagan emperors to support the worshipers of the Trinity.”

A Christian attack on Youssef Ests and tells him how to dare to leave Christianity and destroy her question by minutes
مسيحية تتهجم على يوسف استس وتقول له كيف تتجرأ أن تترك المسيحية فدمر سؤلها بدقائق

2-

O People of the Book, do not commit excesses in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’– stop [this], that is better for you– God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. [4:171]

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

The one who did not give birth to anyone, nor did anyone give birth to Him.

So He has no offspring - may He be glorified - nor any parent. and he does not have a wife

Nor does He have any equal from His creation.

Catholic priest
ركن المتحدثين: الأخ منصور يكتسح الكاهن الكاثوليكى فى النقاش. الجزء الثالث

3-

Let’s back up. What does “Son of God” mean in the first place? No legitimate Christian sect suggests that God took a wife and had a child, and most certainly none conceive that God fathered a child through a human mother outside of marriage. Furthermore, to suggest that God physically mated with an element of His creation is so far beyond the limits of religious tolerance as to plummet down the sheer cliff of blasphemy, chasing the mythology of the Greeks.

With no rational explanation available within the tenets of Christian doctrine, the only avenue for closure is to claim yet one more doctrinal mystery. Here is where the Muslim recalls the question posed in the Quran:

“…How can He have a son when He has no consort?...” (Quran 6:101)

…while others shout, “But God can do anything!” The Islamic position, however, is that God doesn’t do inappropriate things, only Godly things. In the Islamic viewpoint, God’s character is integral with His being and consistent with His majesty.

So again, what does “Son of God” mean? And if Jesus Christ has exclusive rights to the term, why does the Bible record, “...for I (God) am a father to Israel, and Ephraim (i.e. Israel) is my firstborn” (Jeremiah 31:9) and, “...Israel is My son, even my firstborn” (Exodus 4:22)? Taken in the context of Romans 8:14, which reads, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God,” many scholars conclude that “Son of God” is metaphorical and, as with christos, doesn’t imply exclusivity. After all, The Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion confirms that in Jewish idiom “Son of God” is clearly metaphorical. To quote, “Son of God, term occasionally found in Jewish literature, biblical and post-biblical, but nowhere implying physical descent from the Godhead.”[1] Hasting’s Bible Dictionary comments:

In Semitic usage “sonship” is a conception somewhat loosely employed to denote moral rather than physical or metaphysical relationship. Thus “sons of Belial” (Jg 19:22 etc.) are wicked men, not descendants of Belial; and in the NT the “children of the bridechamber” are wedding guests. So a “son of God” is a man, or even a people, who reflect the character of God. There is little evidence that the title was used in Jewish circles of the Messiah, and a sonship which implied more than a moral relationship would be contrary to Jewish monotheism.[2]

Why Jesus is not Son of God? - Dr. Zakir Naik - Questioner accepts Islam

أقوى 8 أسباب تنفي كون المسيح ابن الله | د. لورنس براون

The Jews sacrificed animals, not humans

Muslims worship God (the Father) alone, just as the Prophet Christ worshiped the Father alone

Muslims don't worship cows, Bhuddha or Jesus. Muslims worship God who created everything. Allah forbids us from worshiping anything else (e.g. statues, the sun, moon, Jinn , Angels ,saints, priests or even Prophets). He does not need any partners or intermediaries. Everyone can always worship God .directly.
Muslims worship Mohamet, who denies Christ's words.

The problem in Christianity
you worship Christ and contradict his teachings
Worship is to the Father through Christ.

There are pictures and statues in the church violating the second commandment
Not mine.

You are a pagan
Mahomet is an apostate from Christianity, an antichrist, which you worship, because you treat him as deity (his image cannot be drawn). The worship of men is paganism. Whereas I confess Jesus was a man who came from God, and not a God, so I am not a pagan. I acknowledge the human Jesus as God's servant and his monogenes (only begotten).

Christian theology, and idolatrous . You're the worst type of pagan idolater because you're trying to kill God for your sins.
No-one can kill God, or even try to kill him, as he is beyond human reach.

Then there is a fact that many of those affiliated with Christ, peace be upon him, overlook, which is that the Christian beliefs inspired by the New Testament meet radically with the old pagan beliefs.

The Trinity, the Incarnation, eternal sin, atonement with salvation, crucifixion, and redemption, the Nicene Creed, the Lord’s Supper (Holy Supper) and baptisms, and ecclesiastical sacraments...
Salvation and atonement are certainly what is missing from Islamic "religion."

Christians agree with the pagan nations in the history of celebrating the birth of Christ, peace be upon him.
Pagan nations were Christian before they became pagan.

Dani Vera said: “The worship of the cross is of pagan origin, as they used the cross in magic before Christianity, and these ideas impressed the pagan emperors to support the worshipers of the Trinity.”
No evidence of it whatsoever.

A Christian attack on Youssef Ests and tells him how to dare to leave Christianity and destroy her question by minutes
مسيحية تتهجم على يوسف استس وتقول له كيف تتجرأ أن تترك المسيحية فدمر سؤلها بدقائق

2-

O People of the Book, do not commit excesses in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’– stop [this], that is better for you– God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. [4:171]

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham.
Neither Moses, Jesus or Abraham knew anything of Islam.

Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

We know all that.

The one who did not give birth to anyone, nor did anyone give birth to Him.
I agree the Logos wasn't born in heaven.

So He has no offspring - may He be glorified - nor any parent. and he does not have a wife

Nor does He have any equal from His creation.
Jesus is the Logos incarnate, not God incarnate. I think you have a misunderstanding. Jesus is son of God, because the Logos is "of God", (of the Father) but not the Father.

Catholic priest
ركن المتحدثين: الأخ منصور يكتسح الكاهن الكاثوليكى فى النقاش. الجزء الثالث

3-

Let’s back up. What does “Son of God” mean in the first place? No legitimate Christian sect suggests that God took a wife and had a child, and most certainly none conceive that God fathered a child through a human mother outside of marriage. Furthermore, to suggest that God physically mated with an element of His creation is so far beyond the limits of religious tolerance as to plummet down the sheer cliff of blasphemy, chasing the mythology of the Greeks.

With no rational explanation available within the tenets of Christian doctrine, the only avenue for closure is to claim yet one more doctrinal mystery. Here is where the Muslim recalls the question posed in the Quran:

“…How can He have a son when He has no consort?...” (Quran 6:101)
A "Son of God" doesn't mean the same thing as a human son. It means Jesus came from God, but is not God.

…while others shout, “But God can do anything!” The Islamic position, however, is that God doesn’t do inappropriate things, only Godly things. In the Islamic viewpoint, God’s character is integral with His being and consistent with His majesty.

So again, what does “Son of God” mean?
It means "Jesus came from God."

And if Jesus Christ has exclusive rights to the term, why does the Bible record, “...for I (God) am a father to Israel, and Ephraim (i.e. Israel) is my firstborn” (Jeremiah 31:9) and, “...Israel is My son, even my firstborn” (Exodus 4:22)?
All others are adopted sons.

Taken in the context of Romans 8:14, which reads, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God,” many scholars conclude that “Son of God” is metaphorical and, as with christos, doesn’t imply exclusivity.
Humans can only ever be adopted sons of God.

After all, The Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion confirms that in Jewish idiom “Son of God” is clearly metaphorical. To quote, “Son of God, term occasionally found in Jewish literature, biblical and post-biblical, but nowhere implying physical descent from the Godhead.”[1]
That's why Jesus is styled "monogenes" = only begotten of God.

Hasting’s Bible Dictionary comments:

In Semitic usage “sonship” is a conception somewhat loosely employed to denote moral rather than physical or metaphysical relationship. Thus “sons of Belial” (Jg 19:22 etc.) are wicked men, not descendants of Belial; and in the NT the “children of the bridechamber” are wedding guests. So a “son of God” is a man, or even a people, who reflect the character of God. There is little evidence that the title was used in Jewish circles of the Messiah, and a sonship which implied more than a moral relationship would be contrary to Jewish monotheism.[2]
Jesus was The Logos (Word of God) incarnate. He came from the right hand of God, and returned to the right hand of God. He is ruler of all creation. Every knee will bow before him. He had all of God's delegated authority. He will judge the living and the dead, including your false prophet Mahomet.

Why Jesus is not Son of God? - Dr. Zakir Naik - Questioner accepts Islam

أقوى 8 أسباب تنفي كون المسيح ابن الله | د. لورنس براون

Last edited:
Moses, Jesus, Abraham are Muslims,

All the prophets are Muslims from Adam to Muhammad, the Seal of the Prophets, worship God (Father)

Muslims do not worship Muhammad in any way. They believe that he was the last messenger sent by Allah and like all His other prophets and messengers, he was a human being. However, some people mistakenly assume that Muslims worship Muhammad and this is one of the reasons that Muslims were erroneously called "Mohammedans".

Muhammad, like Jesus, never claimed divine status. He called people to worship Almighty Allah alone, and he continually emphasized his humanity. In order to prevent his deification, Prophet Muhammad always said to refer to him as "Allah's slave and messenger". He said – “Do not adulate me as the Christians adulated Jesus son of Mary. I am Allah's slave and messenger.”
Muhammad was chosen to be Allah's final messenger and to communicate His message to us, not only in words, but also as a living example of its practical application. Muslims love and respect him because of his impeccable and upright moral character and because he conveyed the truth from Allah - which is the pure monotheism of Islam.

Muslims strive to follow the great example of Prophet Muhammad but do not worship him in any way. Islam teaches Muslims to respect all of Allah's prophets and messengers. However, respecting and loving them does not mean worshipping them. Muslims know that all worship and prayer must be directed to Allah alone.

Christian Compelled To Admit This | Hashim and Intelligent Christian | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

Jesus is God's Servant not His co-equal | Hashim vs Christian Preacher | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

2-

Christians claim that in the birth of Jesus, there occurred the miracle of the incarnation of God in the form of a human being. To say that God became truly a human being invites a number of questions.

Did it ascend to heaven, or did it decompose as with any human piece of flesh? During his lifetime what happened to his hair, nails, and blood shed from wounds? Did the cells of his body die as in ordinary human beings? If his body did not function in a truly human way, he could not be truly human as well as truly God. Yet, if his body functioned exactly in a human way, this would nullify any claim to divinity. It would be impossible for any part of God, even if incarnate, to decompose in any way and still be considered God. The everlasting, one God, in whole or in part, does not die, disintegrate, or decompose: ‘For I the Lord do not change.’ (Malachi 3:6)

Did Jesus’ flesh dwell in safety after his death?
Unless Jesus’ body never underwent ‘decay’ during his lifetime he could not be God, but if it did not undergo ‘decay’ then he was not truly human.

The impossibility of incarnation

? Timothy 1 * 6:16
16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

The impossibility of the incarnation because God was not seen by anyone

Romans 1:23
23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

: Romans 1:25

25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

All texts confirm the impossibility of the incarnation, because it is a lie and a fabrication against God and a shame for people

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
◄ John 5:30 ►

The text is clear, Christ cannot do anything on his own, why?? Because he is waiting for an order from the father who sent him

لماذا أسلم هذا الشاب الأسكتلندي؟.. أدركت الآن لماذا يحاربون الإسلام!

Speakers Corner: If Christ is God and his body not divine then who died for you? -Part 1

Speakers Corner: If Christ is God and his body not divine then who died for you? Part 2

Moses, Jesus, Abraham are Muslims,
The above prophets were not "muslims" and none sanctioned islamic law, which is a usurpation of Jewish Old Testament law.

E.g. Mahomet doesn't uphold the law of Moses, which didn't allow divorce by women. Mahomet derogated from Old Testament law in many ways.

Islamic law stands alone and apart from the Old Testament.

All the prophets are Muslims from Adam to Muhammad, the Seal of the Prophets, worship God (Father)
For Islam, there is no "Father." There is no Son. The language of Jesus is alien to muslims. A principal teaching of Jesus is that he himself is the "eternal life," after receiving it from the Father, and that all men must come to him to receive it. Mahomet knows nothing of it. Jesus's teaching is far superior to that of Mahomet.

Muslims do not worship Muhammad in any way.
But muslims will kill anyone who insults Mahomet.

They believe that he was the last messenger sent by Allah and like all His other prophets and messengers, he was a human being. However, some people mistakenly assume that Muslims worship Muhammad and this is one of the reasons that Muslims were erroneously called "Mohammedans".
For muslims, Mahomet in the mouthpiece of Allah, and so is de facto God (i.e. the image of God), even if not God himself. Mahomet is the "Word of God" and "law of God" for muslims. To make an image of Mahomet is deemed blasphemy (blasphemy against God).

From time immemorial, Christians have rejected Islam as a false religion. Islam only makes converts where there is apostasy from Christianity or no Christianity or Christianity heresy. Jesus and Mahomet preached and taught different religions, and had radically different conceptions of God and of salvation and of their own roles in the salvation of mankind.

Muhammad, like Jesus, never claimed divine status. He called people to worship Almighty Allah alone, and he continually emphasized his humanity. In order to prevent his deification, Prophet Muhammad always said to refer to him as "Allah's slave and messenger". He said – “Do not adulate me as the Christians adulated Jesus son of Mary. I am Allah's slave and messenger.”
Yet many muslims idolize Mahomet to try to make Mahomet superior to Jesus. In this they disobey his teaching.

Muhammad was chosen to be Allah's final messenger and to communicate His message to us, not only in words, but also as a living example of its practical application. Muslims love and respect him because of his impeccable and upright moral character and because he conveyed the truth from Allah - which is the pure monotheism of Islam.
Mahomet committed many sins and murdered many people.

Muslims strive to follow the great example of Prophet Muhammad but do not worship him in any way. Islam teaches Muslims to respect all of Allah's prophets and messengers. However, respecting and loving them does not mean worshipping them. Muslims know that all worship and prayer must be directed to Allah alone.
Muslims don't follow anyone apart from Mahomet. You only pay lip service to OT prophets.

Christian Compelled To Admit This | Hashim and Intelligent Christian | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

Jesus is God's Servant not His co-equal | Hashim vs Christian Preacher | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

Jesus is God's servant on earth, but in heaven he is exalted to sit at God's right hand, and the judge of all men.

Last edited:
2-

Christians claim that in the birth of Jesus, there occurred the miracle of the incarnation of God in the form of a human being. To say that God became truly a human being invites a number of questions.
Only some high Trinitarians say that Jesus is "God incarnate." However the bible clearly states that Jesus is the "Logos" incarnate, and there can't be any disputing over that (Gospel of John Chapter 1).

It's a misconception that "Son of God" == "God incarnate." The Son of God is not God himself, as Jesus made clear in many places.

Rather Jesus is "one with God."

Did it ascend to heaven, or did it decompose as with any human piece of flesh? During his lifetime what happened to his hair, nails, and blood shed from wounds? Did the cells of his body die as in ordinary human beings? If his body did not function in a truly human way, he could not be truly human as well as truly God. Yet, if his body functioned exactly in a human way, this would nullify any claim to divinity. It would be impossible for any part of God, even if incarnate, to decompose in any way and still be considered God. The everlasting, one God, in whole or in part, does not die, disintegrate, or decompose: ‘For I the Lord do not change.’ (Malachi 3:6)
I agree that Jesus was not God.

Did Jesus’ flesh dwell in safety after his death?
Unless Jesus’ body never underwent ‘decay’ during his lifetime he could not be God, but if it did not undergo ‘decay’ then he was not truly human.
I agree that Jesus was not God.

The impossibility of incarnation

All texts confirm the impossibility of the incarnation, because it is a lie and a fabrication against God and a shame for people
None of these preclude incarnation of heavenly entities. There are many angelic temporary incarnations in the OT. Jesus was the full incarnation of the Logos. By incarnation, I mean he forfeited (gave up) his divine attributes to became a true human being.

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
◄ John 5:30 ►

I agree Jesus depended on his Father for all things. He was true man.

If Christ is God and his body not divine then who died for you? Part 2
You're focussing all your arguments on the hyper-Trinitarian "Christ is God" teaching, but Jesus never said that he was God. That teaching came from later Greek and Roman philosophers and monks.

Back