The Failure Of Trump

Diogenes

The failure of Trump's minions storming of the capital has surely got the conservatives into a twist, hasn't it? I haven't seen so many throwing out their favorite nonsensical insults in quite a while.

I suppose you have the transcript of Trump telling his "minions" to storm the Capitol building,. Would you care to share it?

Howie

I suppose you have the transcript of Trump telling his "minions" to storm the Capitol building,. Would you care to share it?
Nah. That poster makes up things and attempts to pass them off as facts.

He's quite PelosieSchumerSchiffNadleresque in that.

Torin

The failure of Trump's minions storming of the capital has surely got the conservatives into a twist, hasn't it? I haven't seen so many throwing out their favorite nonsensical insults in quite a while.
Don't speak so soon. I read in the NYT this afternoon that Trump supporters are planning armed protests in all fifty state capitols, as well as Washington D.C.

This could be very serious.

Buzzard

Don't speak so soon. I read in the NYT this afternoon that Trump supporters are planning armed protests in all fifty state capitols, as well as Washington D.C.

This could be very serious.
The New York Times ???????
thats like going listening to Rush Limbaugh rant for 2 hours of a 3 hour
"Excellence in Broadcasting" Rant

wasn't it Rush, back in the George Bush senior term
telling us how great all this NAFTA treaty would be for the American worker ???

Truth7t7

I been keeping a close eye on developments post Jan 6th Capitol events, and developments

It appears many of the incidents claimed, are staged fake productions!

The A2z link below has been censored for age, this clip is the foundation for the "fake staged shooting being exposed", they have several different clips of the event circulating on youtube, please check them out and compare the different versions of the fake production, actors in different areas, clothing, masks on faces, blood in scenes, security coming up stairs different times, (Fake Fraud)

Woman shot in Capitol building, posted on youtube A2zFilm, Must See!

Fake lying "Actor" eyewitness of shooting events, Fox Clip 1:50

Eyewitness at scene, blue hoodie, grey backpack, "Actor" lying stating, the woman fell back on him full of blood, coming from her mouth, nose, neck (Fake Lie, Highschool Production) as the clip above A2z shows "Watch It", actors blocked the camera at the time of the supposed shot, and the woman appears on the white floor, lifted and lowered in 5-10 seconds of observation, not a drop of blood anywhere, floor, face, nose, neck, hands "Nowhere" (Fake Fraud)

Additional Note, Link Attached, BLM militant organizer (John Sullivan) was eyewitness at this high school staged production, has the film developed yet, smiles!

CAPITOL PROTESTS
Published 3 days ago

BLM activist inside Capitol claims he was 'documenting' riots, once said 'burn it all down'​

John Sullivan has previously called for 'revolution' and to 'rip Trump' out of his office​

By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

John Sullivan, the anti-Trump founder of Utah-based Insurgence USA, said he entered the Capitol Building Wednesday alongside a mob of pro-Trump protesters, but he said he was just there to document.

John Sullivan, the anti-Trump founder of Utah-based Insurgence USA, said he entered the Capitol Building Wednesday alongside a mob of pro-Trump protesters, but he said he was just there to "document."

Buzzard

I been keeping a close eye on developments post Jan 6th Capitol events, and developments

well; we have some news for them them

Isaiah 29:15
Woe unto them that seek deep
to hide their counsel from the LORD,
and their works are in the dark,
and they say, Who seeth us?
and who knoweth us?

Who seeth?
and who knoweth?

In those days; the Kings messengers were todays news men
and to be heard they would stand on something above the croud
such as "A HouseTop"
so refer to it as
The HouseTops Message

Matt.10:26
.....for there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed
and hid, that shall not be known.

What I tell you in darkness,
that speak ye in light
and what ye hear in the ear,
that preach ye upon
the housetops.

Luke 12:3
For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed
neither hid, that shall not be known.

Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness
shall be heard in the light
and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed upon
the housetops.

Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness,
but rather reprove them.
12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things
which are done of them in secret.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"and the Trump of God shall be heard thru-out the Earth"

Last edited:

Buzzard

----------------------The Double Damnation-----------------
The linage of Cain
Genesis 4:23
And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah,
Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech:
for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.

24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

"Woe unto you Lawyers, for ye shall receive the Double Damnation"

Mike McK

The A2z link below has been censored for age, this clip is the foundation for the "fake staged shooting being exposed", they have several different clips of the event circulating on youtube, please check them out and compare the different versions of the fake production, actors in different areas, clothing, masks on faces, blood in scenes, security coming up stairs different times, (Fake Fraud)

Woman shot in Capitol building, posted on youtube A2zFilm, Must See!

Fake lying "Actor" eyewitness of shooting events, Fox Clip 1:50

Eyewitness at scene, blue hoodie, grey backpack, "Actor" lying stating, the woman fell back on him full of blood, coming from her mouth, nose, neck (Fake Lie, Highschool Production) as the clip above A2z shows "Watch It", actors blocked the camera at the time of the supposed shot, and the woman appears on the white floor, lifted and lowered in 5-10 seconds of observation, not a drop of blood anywhere, floor, face, nose, neck, hands "Nowhere" (Fake Fraud)

Additional Note, Link Attached, BLM militant organizer (John Sullivan) was eyewitness at this high school staged production, has the film developed yet, smiles!

CAPITOL PROTESTS
Published 3 days ago

BLM activist inside Capitol claims he was 'documenting' riots, once said 'burn it all down'​

John Sullivan has previously called for 'revolution' and to 'rip Trump' out of his office​

By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

John Sullivan, the anti-Trump founder of Utah-based Insurgence USA, said he entered the Capitol Building Wednesday alongside a mob of pro-Trump protesters, but he said he was just there to document.

John Sullivan, the anti-Trump founder of Utah-based Insurgence USA, said he entered the Capitol Building Wednesday alongside a mob of pro-Trump protesters, but he said he was just there to "document."
Somebody took a screen shot of the CNN video showing an anarchist flag at the riot. So, while I believe these were mostly misguided Trump supporters, it's pretty clear that other bad actors were taking advantage of the situation.

J regia

----------------------The Double Damnation-----------------
The linage of Cain
Genesis 4:23
And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah,
Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech:
for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.

24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

"Woe unto you Lawyers, for ye shall receive the Double Damnation"
But I don't think that Trump's god will protect him from retribution like Cain(an) and Noah's father were, given the only god he worships is himself.

LifeIn

Somebody took a screen shot of the CNN video showing an anarchist flag at the riot. So, while I believe these were mostly misguided Trump supporters, it's pretty clear that other bad actors were taking advantage of the situation.
Why is it so hard to imagine that an anarchist could be misled into supporting Trump? One could easily cast Trump's rhetoric as against the government. He has condemned every branch of the government, including people in his own party and judges he appointed. So he looks very anarchist to me.

Mike McK

Why is it so hard to imagine that an anarchist could be misled into supporting Trump?
Because anarchists would be against Trump, not for Trump.
One could easily cast Trump's rhetoric as against the government. He has condemned every branch of the government, including people in his own party and judges he appointed. So he looks very anarchist to me.
Then you don't know what anarchy is.

LifeIn

Because anarchists would be against Trump, not for Trump.

Then you don't know what anarchy is.
It does not matter what the textbook definition of anarchy is. What matters is what the guy holding the anarchist banner thinks it means. To him he thinks Trump is the closest thing to an anarchist he can get, and he is just so darn appealing in what he says.

stiggy wiggy

He told them to "fight like hell", so presumably he wants his armed Proud Boy fascists to stand up and fight like hell in a last stand on the 20th too, instead of just standing by

Problem is, no one here gives a damn what a foreign bitter old man thinks about our politics. Go play fetch with a wallaby.

Mike McK

It does not matter what the textbook definition of anarchy is. What matters is what the guy holding the anarchist banner thinks it means. To him he thinks Trump is the closest thing to an anarchist he can get, and he is just so darn appealing in what he says.
Then he's an idiot, too.

Diogenes

He told them to "fight like hell", so presumably he wants his armed Proud Boy fascists to stand up and fight like hell in a last stand on the 20th too, instead of just standing by.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/worl...him-think-oj/ar-BB1cGjOT?ocid=iehp&li=AAgfYrC

"Fight like hell" could simply mean continue protesting, it's not explicitly violent as angry protests are viewed as "fighting". There's also been a slew of legal fights as a result of the election. Was it a stupid thing to say in a charged atmosphere? Obviously yes. Trump is an agitator, but so is Maxine Waters, who wanted to take Trump out.

A senator from Missouri straight up hoped Trump would be assassinated in 2017. If usage of the word "fight" is inciting violence, where was the Dems when Tim Kaine said "What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there's the momentum to be able to do this."?

When Kaine said "fight in the streets", was he inciting violence?

Looting was actually advocated by Chicago BLM Ariel Atkins, but I guess that was okay since it was justified as reoperations.