The False Claims of Constantine Simonides Regarding Sinaiticus

Have the SART team made there own story?
Simonides (as far as I can find) didn't say he used newly grown, slaughtered, tanned parchment from hundreds of cattle and sheep from the 19th century.
As far as I can find, he/they said he/they used many centuries old, much injured by time pre-existing parchment.
Someone appears to have changed the story somewhere.
Who?, and when?

Where did we say anything different?

The only problem above is your losing the context of "injured by time", which I made clear by giving you the full context.

1. How do we get from a carefully-selected ancient materials story, to a newly grown and tanned (19th century) parchment story?

Again, who claimed "newly grown..."?

Last edited:
So you don't claim it's a 19th century parchment?
Where do you say that?

You are playing your silly reverse negative spin claim, an elementary fallacy.

You made the claim about what I said, you show my words, rather than ask me to find the negation.

Note, I showed you the section from Simonides above.

You mean the "apparently" of Haris Kalligas that only appeared about 180 years after any incident, and about which you are hoping to get more info.

I have a lot more info than Kalligas. ? I don't need anything from Aver INC.

Your the one who said you didn't know anything else about what Kalligas had to say, or had discovered, wasn't it? Your not perjuring yourself are you?

You made the claim about what I said, you show my words, rather than ask me to find the negation.

What, your saying it's not a 19th century parchment now?

Or are you saying it's a parchment "prepared apparently many centuries ago"?

AND SHE DATES IT TO THE 4TH CENTURY!!!!

YOU ARE MISREPRESENTING HER POSITION, AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!

HOW ABOUT SOME INTELLECTUAL HONESTY?!?!

Notice he's disappeared suddenly. He was answering even before I could finish texting on my phone just a minute ago...

But now......... he's (as George Harrison said) "E's gone on Oloday..."

They were questions, not claims, Mr Avery. How hard is that to understand???

Note the question marks at the end of the two short sentences ?????????????????????

Back