The fascist tyrant in Canada orders total ban on handgun sales. TroooDolt

“It’s all for the safety of the public.” Astute political observers take a different tact. “It’s for the protection of government from the hostility of the people.” If Trudeau’s Liberals are to successfully implement Canada’s revolutionary equivalent to 20th century dictatorships, private weapon seizure is essential.

And Canadian kids, like European kids, and kids in New Zealand and Australia do not know, nor never need to know what the term "active shooter" means.

Can you buy a hunting rifle in Canada?
If you have a 'firearms acquisition certificate', yes (though I have no doubts that's the next step taken in the next 20-30 years to ban in the country). It's a license that you have to pay for, wait a month or more for, and have to renew every 5 years (with of course more payment).

And Canadian kids, like European kids, and kids in New Zealand and Australia do not know, nor never need to know what the term "active shooter" means.
Oh? Is that so? These were the first country you listed, this very year, from a two second google search:

Sounds like you're telling porkies.

Political comment not tethered with reality.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian fanatic who killed 77 people in bomb-and-gun massacres in 2011, argued Tuesday for an early release from prison.

Political comment not tethered with reality.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian fanatic who killed 77 people in bomb-and-gun massacres in 2011, argued Tuesday for an early release from prison.

One incident over a decade ago.

I'd ask you to calculate the average by population, but we all know you don't know how to calculate an average.

One incident over a decade ago.

I'd ask you to calculate the average by population, but we all know you don't know how to calculate an average.

Is that the average of not knowing or the average score of your porkie?

Can you calculate the average of a porkie? Just askin.

Judging by the Wiki link I'd say you scored 100% porkie!

Back