The FBI (not Donald Trump) colluded with Russia!

At the top of the FBI are Republicans, as has always been the case. Not sure about the CIA.
To be honest I don't really care if they are reps or dems....They're not on out side.....well, being globalist maybe your side.

"Remember in Helsinki when a 3rd rate reporter asked me, essentially, who I trusted more, President Putin of Russia, or our 'Intelligence' lowlifes," ...

Wow! Trump actually said this.

If ^that^ is where conservatives are today, they have drifted far-far away from the Reagan Republican conservatism that I voted for. Liz Cheney was spot on here.

“You know, the Republican Party is the party of Reagan, the party that essentially won the Cold War. And you look now at what I think is really a growing Putin wing of the Republican Party,”

Slava Ukraini !

______

USA

Last edited:
Wow! Trump actually said this.

If ^that^ is where conservatives are today, they have drifted far-far away from the Reagan Republican conservatism that I voted for. Liz Cheney was spot on here.

“You know, the Republican Party is the party of Reagan, the party that essentially won the Cold War. And you look now at what I think is really a growing Putin wing of the Republican Party,”

Slava Ukraini !

______

USA
- bumping -

T

The Democratic Party is no longer the party of John Kennedy.

Interesting response. Do you believe that John Kennedy would have been accepting of gay marriage? Kennedy's stand on totalitarian Russia was clear.

More recent history:

Same Sex Marrriage 2002 _ 2018.jpg

"Three-quarters of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents (75%) and fewer than half of Republicans and Republican leaners (44%) favor same-sex marriage.

More independents who lean toward the Democratic Party (81%) favor gay marriage than Democrats (71%). Similarly, Republican leaners are more supportive (56%) than Republicans (37%).

Support for same-sex marriage now stands at 88% among self-described liberal Democrats and Democratic leaners and 64% among conservative and moderate Democrats. Fewer conservative Republicans and Republican leaners (36%) support same-sex marriage than moderate and liberal Republicans (59%)."

Pew Research

_______

Last edited:
Kennedy was an advocate of free market capitalism.

Indeed, and Reagan wholeheartedly embraced this idea.

So, what has changed in the Republican party in your opinion?

Here is part of an article by Gerald Seib* from the Wall Street Journal:

"...prayer in schools, religious rights, gay marriage, transgender rights, but also an anti-immigrant feeling and, some would say, racist feelings as well. And those people moved into the Republican Party and away from the Democratic Party. But I think the second route is that once they got there, they had a different view of what government’s economic policy ought to be. I think they were people who in many cases were victimized by free trade policies that Republicans had championed, and they felt victimized by a global economy where they were a bit marginalized and they wanted somebody to help them. And the traditional Republican conservative message basically said, well, it’s the free market. Everything will work out.

And it wasn't sufficient for them, and it wasn't sufficient for Donald Trump either. And in a way, that's one of the reasons this strange marriage between the Republican Party and Donald Trump came together. It didn't happen at the upper level, at the high level, at the establishment level. It happened at the grassroots level. And it's still going on.”

- no longer pro free markets
- victims of a global economy
- anti-immigrant posture

Reagan on ---> immigration

______ :geek:

USA

*Reference: Tracing the path

Last edited:
At the top of the FBI are Republicans, as has always been the case. Not sure about the CIA.
What does that tell you vibise? That we do not like corrupt, compromised republicans and are willing to call them out just as easily as we would a democrat.

I think what you fail to realize is that not everybody is like you. We’re not going to stand behind sick, corrupt, evil bastards just because they have an R or D in front of their name. You consistently accuse us of taking sides, like tribalist. But you are the tribalist. You say, “your side” and you call us, “you people,” but what side are you on?

The side of corruption?

What does that tell you vibise? That we do not like corrupt, compromised republicans and are willing to call them out just as easily as we would a democrat.

I think what you fail to realize is that not everybody is like you. We’re not going to stand behind sick, corrupt, evil bastards just because they have an R or D in front of their name. You consistently accuse us of taking sides, like tribalist. But you are the tribalist. You say, “your side” and you call us, “you people,” but what side are you on?

The side of corruption?
Why is George Santos in Congress? Because, Republicans.

Why is George Santos in Congress? Because, Republicans.
Well, let’s see. If 1) corrupt officials are in control of the highest positions of our government and 2) they have been given access to our election software in the name of “election security” then 3) they would ensure people like Santos get into office because compromised office holders are more easily controlled.

That is why he’s in office.

Last edited:
Back