The first sedition charges are filed

Bonnie

You think people on the right use the phrase "crazy source" more than leftists???? If so that's not crazy its delusional.

Is it?
Let me explain crazy source using your criteria. Would consider phony Tony a crazy source? If you believe your own rhetoric you should. He said wear a mask but he wore his only for show. Or your buddy Brandon who said the stab would prevent people from getting COVID. Both "unreliable" and "fake".

Neither Fauci or Biden is my "buddy." I have never used either one as a source for anything on here.
The thing is you leftist use "crazy source" because you're intellectually lazy and don't want to address an issue so you think by denouncing the source you don't need to address the issue. You have been told this thousand times something is either true or false no matter the source. You people can't get that into your brains. If it's not intellectual laziness then it's just pure stupidity.

I am not a leftist by a long shot. It is lazy in the extreme to mischaracterize what I am, despite correction, because I guess believing the truth is more work than believing a falsehood.

I have repeatedly done a great deal of research on many subjects on here, and even when I have shown overwhelming evidence of the truth of something, the far rightists on here will never, ever acknowledge that they might be wrong. And yes, I have admitted a few times on this forum when I have been wrong. And a far rightist is correct.

I have put down links after links on here, over and over again, in my research, from legitimate science and medical sources, and have actually written to certain people to get the facts right from the source--like last summer when I posted on here about probenecid showing great promise in actually treating and preventing covid and other viruses like the flu, not only in vitro but in vivo. A Dr. Ralph Tripp, a virologist, was doing the research on it. One of your far rightist friends mocked him, made all sorts of false allegations about him--such as claiming he wanted to become a "rich snake oil salesman", when he never even met the man. So....guess what? I actually wrote to the gentleman and asked him a few questions, especially about who was funding his research. He wrote back the next day. And posted on here what he had written to me. Did the far rightist who mocked and vilified him apologize or admit that he had been wrong about him? Nope.

Months ago, a friend of mine on here wanted to know why highly endangered {black-footed"} ferrets had been given the covid vaccine, deliberately infected with covid and they all died...I knew even before I researched this that it was totally false. I am big on conservation and sometimes donate to conservation groups, so I keep up with what is going on with endangered species in this country. So--I googled the information and did find that the captive breeding site in Colorado were going to vaccine the ferrets against Covid, since they can catch the same respiratory ailments we can. I found the director's email address on their website and wrote to him about this. He responded the next day. He said they had given 120 out of 180 ferrets they had at the time a modified version of the vaccine and the ferrets did fine with it. None of them died or showed the slightest bad reaction to the vaccine. Unfortunately, he said their antibody level dropped off fairly quickly, so they just decided to exercise extreme caution in keeping them virus free. I posted what this gentleman had written to me on this forum but my friend's response wasn't anything like "Oh, you're right; my bad." This person just wrote, when I told her that the director had written quickly back to me "How nice for you."

So no, I am far from "intellectually lazy" or "stupid."

I am not the sharpest knife in the knife rack, but I am far from the dullest, either. Which is why I refuse to get my information from far rightist websites like Gateway Pundit, Epoch Times, Natural News, youtubes, etc.

Who did you vote for in 2020?
None of your business. My husband doesn't even know.

CrowCross

Not an OOPS, or even an oops. A conspiracy charge does not require the one charged to physically participate in the criminal act. If you hire a hitman who kills your victim way across town while you sip your cognac, are you not still guilty of conspiracy to commit murder?

Tucker can only hope.
You jumped the gun with your hoping.

CrowCross

That has yet to be determined. It would be foolish of me to pass judgment on this, until all the evidence on both sides has been presented. So, until I have read about all the evidence, pro and con, I will make no snap judgments about this.
I was simply responding to a snap judgement.

It seems as if you people want him to be guilty.

Bonnie

What is intellectually lazy is just posting stuff from conspiracy-laden, questionable news blogs without researching if what they post on them is true. For instance, a far-rightist on here posted a link to an article from Epoch Times, that in Australia last summer, 24,000 teens were being forced to get vaccinated without parental consent. That was a lie. Without much trouble at all, I fact-checked the article and found out it was false. But then, Epoch Times isn't known for posting facts....

Another instance of posting falsehood was that thread about Fauci supposedly allowing children with AIDS to be tortured and killed with experimental drugs (paraphrasing). I think it came from Gateway Pundit. I researched and that too was totally false.

A broken clock is right twice a day, but would you want to use it to tell time all the time?

Last edited:

Yakuda

Is it?

Neither Fauci or Biden is my "buddy." I have never used either one as a source for anything on here.

I am not a leftist by a long shot. It is lazy in the extreme to mischaracterize what I am, despite correction, because I guess believing the truth is more work than believing a falsehood.

I have repeatedly done a great deal of research on many subjects on here, and even when I have shown overwhelming evidence of the truth of something, the far rightists on here will never, ever acknowledge that they might be wrong. And yes, I have admitted a few times on this forum when I have been wrong. And a far rightist is correct.

I have put down links after links on here, over and over again, in my research, from legitimate science and medical sources, and have actually written to certain people to get the facts right from the source--like last summer when I posted on here about probenecid showing great promise in actually treating and preventing covid and other viruses like the flu, not only in vitro but in vivo. A Dr. Ralph Tripp, a virologist, was doing the research on it. One of your far rightist friends mocked him, made all sorts of false allegations about him--such as claiming he wanted to become a "rich snake oil salesman", when he never even met the man. So....guess what? I actually wrote to the gentleman and asked him a few questions, especially about who was funding his research. He wrote back the next day. And posted on here what he had written to me. Did the far rightist who mocked and vilified him apologize or admit that he had been wrong about him? Nope.

Months ago, a friend of mine on here wanted to know why highly endangered {black-footed"} ferrets had been given the covid vaccine, deliberately infected with covid and they all died...I knew even before I researched this that it was totally false. I am big on conservation and sometimes donate to conservation groups, so I keep up with what is going on with endangered species in this country. So--I googled the information and did find that the captive breeding site in Colorado were going to vaccine the ferrets against Covid, since they can catch the same respiratory ailments we can. I found the director's email address on their website and wrote to him about this. He responded the next day. He said they had given 120 out of 180 ferrets they had at the time a modified version of the vaccine and the ferrets did fine with it. None of them died or showed the slightest bad reaction to the vaccine. Unfortunately, he said their antibody level dropped off fairly quickly, so they just decided to exercise extreme caution in keeping them virus free. I posted what this gentleman had written to me on this forum but my friend's response wasn't anything like "Oh, you're right; my bad." This person just wrote, when I told her that the director had written quickly back to me "How nice for you."

So no, I am far from "intellectually lazy" or "stupid."

I am not the sharpest knife in the knife rack, but I am far from the dullest, either. Which is why I refuse to get my information from far rightist websites like Gateway Pundit, Epoch Times, Natural News, youtubes, etc.

None of your business. My husband doesn't even know.
LMBO you voted for Brandon. It's what I figured.

Thistle

do explain to me how the official Department of Justice website is a "crazy" source.
We now know that the justice department had all the information they needed to properly conclude the Trump Russia collusion was total nonsense from day one. They use this is a pretext to undermine the Trump administration for 3 1/2 years. I don't know what kind of evidence you're looking for the justice department is not to be, and cannot be trusted, under any sort of circumstances! If buying their line of tripe, hook line and sinker, is not crazy, nothing is crazy.

Yakuda

We now know that the justice department had all the information they needed to properly conclude the Trump Russia collusion was total nonsense from day one. They use this is a pretext to undermine the Trump administration for 3 1/2 years. I don't know what kind of evidence you're looking for the justice department is not to be, and cannot be trusted, under any sort of circumstances! If buying their line of tripe, hook line and sinker, is not crazy, nothing is crazy.
The DOJ has been a weapon of the left since Obama bin laden

Bonnie

I am buying nothing, but my point is, the "crazy source" remark made it sound as if the indictment was fake news, BECAUSE of the source. That is what I was asking about. NOT about whether or not the charge against Rhodes and the others is a legitimate charge. The courts will have to decide that.

Bonnie

I was simply responding to a snap judgement.

What judgment? Didn't you make a "snap" judgment of your own?

Thanks, Mike, for posting this. It will be interesting to watch what happens to this guy.
Yes it will considering he's completely innocent.

Post no. 45. You had already made a snap judgment here, without knowing any of the facts.
It seems as if you people want him to be guilty.
Your judgment is wrong. What is most important is that truth prevails.

Last edited: