The foundation of all salvation.

Joe

The fact is some men do refuse the gospel. Could he force belief on someone -of course he could but he chooses not to and as such some remain unconverted

You misunderstood the first question. I did not ask can God get a guaranteed response if He "forced" belief upon them. I specifically asked the opposite, "Do you think God can guarantee a response if He chose to do so all without coercion?"

I think God with his infinite knowledge knows what it would take to cause one to believe and as such he showed Paul extraordinary mercy.
I think once you've answered my first question, this will make more sense to me about your beliefs.

Thank you for answering.

fltom

You misunderstood the first question. I did not ask can God get a guaranteed response if He "forced" belief upon them. I specifically asked the opposite, "Do you think God can guarantee a response if He chose to do so all without coercion?"

Your question was answered

The fact is some men do refuse the gospel. Could he force belief on someone -of course he could but he chooses not to and as such some remain unconverted

I think once you've answered my first question, this will make more sense to me about your beliefs.

Thank you for answering.
Already have

You are welcome

fltom

All I can tell you Joe, is to pay attention to what he says over time. I defended him for years, and he made it sound good; but it finally comes out sooner or later...

You decide...
What comes out is bible

What comes out of you is systematic theology which cannot be supported by the bible