The free will systems

Reformedguy

There you go again bearing false witness

what I stated is

Nope again

No provisionist teaches

man forgives his own sins or justifies himself or regenerates himself or indwells himself or saves himself

It seem the truth escapes you
Never said you did. Your lying again.. You do teach God merely provides the way, the rest is up to you. There is merit in your system

preacher4truth

Quote saying what you say I said. Your lying again.

Here's what I said you have yet to address.

Your theology, God provides the way and you do the rest. There is merit in your system. I NEVER SAID YOU JUSTIFY YOURSELF OR YOU REGENERATE YOURSELF. QUOTE ME liar
He won't ever admit to it, he's a humanist, he merited salvational grace because he humbled himself according to his wresting James 4:6 out of context. Pure pride in merited grace, the doctrinal meadow muffin he picked up from his heretic mentor. He's a good Catholic but doesn't know it yet.

Merited the grace of salvation, what a shameful position.

fltom

He won't ever admit to it, he's a humanist, he merited salvational grace because he humbled himself according to his wresting James 4:6 out of context. Pure pride in merited grace, the doctrinal meadow muffin he picked up from his heretic mentor. He's a good Catholic but doesn't know it yet.

Sorry but you are bearing false witness

No provisionist teaches

man forgives his own sins or justifies himself or regenerates himself or indwells himself or saves himself

why is it you cannot address scripture and resort to distortion

fltom

Bearing false witness yet again

Merit has been denied multiple times

Scripture has been quoted showing faith is not a system of merit

you simply ignore it and continue to misrepresent

Well guess what you cannot compensate for your scriptural deficiencies by resorting to misrepresentation and false witness

fltom

Never said you did. Your lying again.. You do teach God merely provides the way, the rest is up to you. There is merit in your system
LOL

No provisionist teaches

that is the rest

man does not do it God does

your claim is false

Carbon

Sorry but it is you who are blind as to what others believe

As I told Reformedguy

Wrong God forgives, God justifies , God regenerates, God indwells, God saves

He does so when one believes

man does not forgive his own sins or justify himself or or regenerate himself or indwell himself or save himself

That is simply a strawman erected by Calvinist confusion
And as Reformedguy said: Right, you earn all that by believing. Your system is by merit. There is no way around it.

preacher4truth

Sorry but you are bearing false witness

No provisionist teaches

why is it you cannot address scripture and resort to distortion
Are you physically blind as well? I never stated any of the above. Why are you fibbing?

I addressed your false belief in merited grace for salvation as per your Catholic doctrine in James 4:6.

Reformedguy

LOL

No provisionist teaches

that is the rest

your claim is false
Again, no one said that's what you teach. STRAWMAN

What you do teach is that God merely provides the way, you do the rest. There is merit in your choice. Your rewarded with the things you listed in your strawman. Your saved by merit in your system

fltom

And as Reformedguy said: Right, you earn all that by believing. Your system is by merit. There is no way around it.
Your claims are contrary to scripture

Romans 4:3-5 (ESV)
3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.”
4 Now to the one who works, his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due.
5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,

if it was earned it would be what is due

scripture however denies that righteous through faith is a system of merit

Why is you guys need to resort to false claims rather than simply deal with scripture ?

Reformedguy

LOL

No provisionist teaches

that is the rest

your claim is false
Those things are useless unless YOU believe. And by doing so you earn those things. Your RCC without the pope

fltom

Again, no one said that's what you teach. STRAWMAN

What you do teach is that God merely provides the way, you do the rest. There is merit in your choice. Your rewarded with the things you listed in your strawman. Your saved by merit in your system
Sorry that is the rest

God forgives God justifies god indwells god regenerates god saves

what else is left ?

what of these does man do ?

none at all

Reformedguy

Your claims are contrary to scripture

Romans 4:3-5 (ESV)
3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.”
4 Now to the one who works, his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due.
5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,

if it was earned it would be what is due

scripture however denies that righteous through faith is a system of merit

Why is you guys need to resort to false claims rather than simply deal with scripture ?
Your system is contrary to scripture in every way possible. In our system God provides the means as well as the ends. In your God provides the means and the ends are up to you.

fltom

Your system is contrary to scripture in every way possible. In our system God provides the means as well as the ends. In your God provides the means and the ends are up to you.
If my system is contrary to scripture why is it you cannot prove that with scripture and have to resort to name calling and misrepresentation