The Future...

I'm sure that, when needed, the Supreme Court could be counted on to decide that those amendments don't really count in this instance.
Or, if the SC gets "packed" in say your ideological favor, then it's all good and the child killing can continue.

And nobody's talking about anybody killing their child.
We know "ending a pregnancy" is softer on the pysche than "killing their child"

What things does Trump say that average Americans would like to say? That he likes to grab women by their p....s?
So you love it when Trump says awful things and people with standards are offended? What does that say about you?
Apparently Trump also likes to grab steering wheels.

Most people will vote Repub if gas prices are too high no matter what other issues deserve attention.
Do you honestly think gas prices will be the issue if we make it to the fall of 2024?

What do you think is going to happen when we runout of DEF?

2024 is a long way away and a lot can happen, but some Trump supporters and columnists are clearly inching away and some are even openly suggesting he not run.
Come on. There's NO chance he won't run. I've seen no Trumpites saying he shouldn't.

Nobody's talking about child killing.

Since 'killing their child' is incorrect, irrelevant.
ugh? lots of people of people are talking about killing a child. Since killing a human being could be at foetal or child stage, killing a human being would be a more accurate term, but since you dont seem to like that either, killing a child will do.

Come on. There's NO chance he won't run. I've seen no Trumpites saying he shouldn't.
Then you can't read because I've said it. The only reason I don't want him to is because I don't want to listen to liberals whine for four more years. Its like listening to a 3 year old whine for 4 years straight. Good lord the thought is horrifying.

ugh? lots of people of people are talking about killing a child. Since killing a human being could be at foetal or child stage, killing a human being would be a more accurate term, but since you dont seem to like that either, killing a child will do.
Nobody is talking about killing a child.

Back