The Gathering of God's People

Keraz

The New Nation of Beulah:

Isaiah 62:1-2a For Zion’s sake, I shall not keep silent – until her victory shines forth, like the sunrise, her victory like a blazing torch. The nations will see your victory and their rulers your glory.
Isaiah prophesies for the sake of Zion; the holy Land. There will be a great victory, ‘like a blazing torch’ - a CME sunstrike over the attacking enemies. Isaiah 30:25-30 & 66:15-16, Psalms 11:4-6 The world will see it and be amazed. Jeremiah 33:6-16

Isaiah 62:2b-5 You will receive a new name, the Lord Himself will give it. You will be like a glorious crown in His hand. No more are you forsaken and your Land desolate. You will be called ‘Hephzibah’ and the Land, ‘Beulah’. For the Lord will delight in you and it will be like a marriage: He will rejoice over you as a bridegroom over his bride. ‘Hephzibah’ = My delight is in her. ‘Beulah’ = married. Isaiah 49:18

The Lord’s people, all the Christian Israelites of God, will be gathered and settled into their heritage, all of the holy Land, in the new nation of Beulah. Wonderful promises to them of fertility and wealth. They will live in justice, peace and security, as He intended people to be.

Isaiah 62:6-7 Jerusalem, on your walls, I have posted watchmen, they will call out: You that invoke the Name of the Lord, do not rest and give no rest to the Lord until He makes Jerusalem a praise throughout the world.
The Hebrew word for ‘watchmen’, is ‘natzar’, the root word for Nazarene; literally all Christian believers. WE must not rest or let the Lord forget His people and His Land. Keep praying for our redemption and restoration. Ezekiel 36:24-28, Isaiah 52:7-9

Isaiah 62:8-9 The Lord has sworn to never again allow foreigners to take the produce of the Land, but you who give praises to Him will eat the grain and drink the wine, within My sacred courts.
After the great clearance in the Middle East, the Sixth Seal event; only His righteous people will be allowed to live there, those who love the Lord and obey Him. Isaiah 66:20-21, Ezekiel 20:38

Isaiah 62:10-11 Pass through the gates – clear a road for My people. Build a highway, remove the rocks and make a signal to guide the people. Proclaim to the ends of the earth, say to the offspring of Zion: See your deliverance comes, His reward is with Him and He will make recompense.
The great gathering of the Lord’s people – the second Exodus, will happen in the same manner as the first Exodus. Leaders [shepherds] will arise to guide the flock, in the spirit of Moses and Elijah. Jeremiah 3:14-15, Isaiah 58:11, Isaiah 43:5-7, Micah 4:6, Isaiah 49:9-13, Isaiah 51:3, Zechariah 8:11-12, Isaiah 40:1-5, Ezekiel 11:17

Isaiah 62:12 They will be called ‘The Holy people, the Redeemed of God’ and Jerusalem will be called ‘sought after, the City no longer forsaken’.

The Lord’s faithful Christian people: living in the Holy Land of Beulah, as He created them to live, being a ‘light to the nations’ and witnesses to His salvation. They will be divided into 12 groups, named after the original sons of Jacob. Jesus will appear to them, 1 Thess 1:10 and 12,000 missionaries will be selected from them, Revelation 14:1-7, to go to every people group on earth, to preach the good news of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:19, 1 Peter 2:9-10, Acts 2:39, Jeremiah 31:23-34

Joel 2:23-27 People of Zion, rejoice – your God will recompense you for the years that others have ravaged your Land. You will again have plenty in your own Land. Then you will know that I am present in Israel and that I and no other am your God. We will know the Lord is present by His deeds. Just as it was at the Exodus. Must be before the Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign.

Ref: logostelos.info

Isaiah 26:11 Lord; Your hand is lifted high, let the fire reserved for Your enemies consume them. The godless cannot see how You will protect Your people.

Isaiah 26:20-21 Go My people, enter your rooms and shut the doors after you. Withdraw for a little while, until the Lord’s wrath has passed. The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their sins. Then the earth will show the blood shed on it and hide the slain no more.

Isaiah 25:9 On that Day, Your people will say: See, this is our God, we have waited for Him and He will deliver us, let us rejoice and exult in His deliverance.

Isaiah 25:1-3 God Almighty, You are my God, I shall praise You, for You have done wonderful things – long planned, certain and sure. You have turned cities into heaps of rubble, their houses swept away – never to be rebuilt. For this, many a cruel nation is in awe of You.

Isaiah 26:16-19 In our distress, Lord, we sought You out, chastened by the whisper of Your rebuke. As a woman with child cries out in her pains, so were we because of You, Lord. Our labor has been in vain, we achieved nothing for Your Land or people. But Your dead will live, those long dead who lay in the earth, will rise again, they will arise and shout for joy.

Isaiah 25:4-5 Truly, You have been a refuge to the poor and needy in their distress, their shelter from the tempest, shade from the heat. For the attack of the godless gets them nowhere and You silence the uproar of our enemies.

Isaiah 26:15 Lord, You have enlarged the nation and won honor for Yourself. You have extended all the frontiers of this country.

Isaiah 26:1-2 On that Day this song will be sung in Judah; We have a strong city – Open the gates, let a righteous nation enter, a people who kept the faith.
Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged

The Lord’s hand of judgement is ready to strike, the fire reserved for Your enemies will consume them. Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Revelation 6:12-17

for the attack of the godless gets them nowhere, The fulfilment of Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12, Jeremiah 49:35-37

Whole cities are destroyed and those killed will lie unburied. Amos 1:1-15, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 9:22, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 17:1

But the Lord will be a refuge for His righteous people. Psalms 62:5-8, Zephaniah 2:3

..shade from the heat, they; withdraw for a little while,– take shelter from the fire reserved for His enemies, a huge Coronal Mass Ejection fireball, that will destroy them.
Isaiah 30:26-30, Proverbs 3:25-26, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7

Then: a righteous nation enters, Matthew 21:43, into all of the holy Land area, as promised to the Patriarchs, by descent or grafted in by faith. Galatians 3:36-29
They will live in the new country of Beulah in peace and prosperity. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Jeremiah 31:10-14, Isaiah 27:6, Ezekiel 28:24-26, Romans 9:24-26

They are all the faithful Christians from every race, nation and language, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Revelation 7:9, who will fulfill their destiny to be a light to the nations and His witnesses to the world. Isaiah 43:10-12, John 15:27, Isaiah 66:19, Isaiah 49:8

Your dead will rise again This happens later, Jesus will bring the souls of the dead martyrs with Him at His Return. Revelation 6:9-11, Revelation 20:4 and then, after the Millennium. all who have ever lived will stand before God in Judgement. Revelation 20:11-15

Here is a question for those who believe in a pre-trib rapture to heaven of the Church; they need to carefully consider:
If the Church is taken to heaven while Jewish Israel remain on earth, to go through the Great Tribulation, how is it that God’s holy people are seen in the holy Land before the GT?

The next prophesied event is the Sixth Seal world changer, Revelation 6:12-17 -

Isaiah 66:15-21 The Lord is coming in fire, He will destroy the ungodly peoples.......... I am coming to gather people from all the nations, they will declare My glory to the world. They will come on every means of transport to My holy City. Psalms 107

Ezekiel 34:11-16..After the Lord’s Day of wrath....I shall search for My sheep and gather them from out of the nations into their own country.... John 10:16
Isaiah 35:1-10 The Land will be regenerated ....and a highway will appear, that the ransomed of the Lord shall walk on as they come to Zion, with gladness and joy.

Romans 9:24-26 We Christians are the objects of God’s mercy, who He has called out of the Jew and Gentile peoples....In the same place as the ancient Israelites were rejected; you will be called the children of the Living God.

Then; later, when the leader of the rest of the world takes dictatorial control,

Daniel 7:25 ...the holy people will be delivered into his power, [the Anti-Christ] for 3½ years.
Revelation 13:5-7 The beast, [the Anti-Christ] is given authority over the world for 42 months and he wages war on God’s people, defeating them.
Revelation 12:17 Furiously, the dragon, [the Anti-Christ] persecutes those who keep the Commandments and who witness to Jesus.

The pre-trib rapture doctrine has the current inhabitants of Israel, who are in apostasy and rejection of Jesus now; passing through the final 3½ year period before Jesus Returns and finally accepting Christianity, as per Zechariah 12:9-14

But the prophesies above, plainly state that it will be the faithful people of God, who are Christian people from every tribe, race, nation and language, who are present in the holy Land during the seven years of Daniel 9:27.

Also it is God’s faithful Christian people who are there when Gog and his horde attack them and the Lord protects them. Ezekiel 38:8-12

This truth is confirmed by many prophesies, especially Jeremiah 12:14=16:

Jeremiah 12:14-16 These are the Words of the Lord: I am against all those evil neighbours who have encroached onto the Land that My Israelite people will inherit. Take note; I will pluck them out from where they are now and also I will pluck out the House of Judah as well. After I have removed them, I will Return and have compassion on them, bringing them back to their heritage, if they will diligently learn the way of My people, to only swear by My Name: the Living God. But if they refuse, then I will completely remove and destroy them. This Bible passage is extremely informative, it gives the Lord’s plans for three groups of people:

1/ The evil neighbours; The Islamic nations and entities surrounding Israel. Soon to be cleared out of the entire Middle East region by the terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath by fire from the sun. Psalms 83:1-18, Isaiah 30:25-30, Amos 1:1-11, 2:1-5

2/ The House of Judah, the Jewish people, currently inhabiting a part of the holy Land. The same fate as the neighbours, but a remnant will be saved. Isaiah 6:11-13, Zechariah 13:8-9, Romans 9:27

3/ My people; the true Israelites of God, every Christian believer; individuals from every tribe, race, nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10, 1 Peter 2:9-10

The story described here, is clear and concise: The Lord is about to solve all the Middle East problems, to a similar degree as how He reset civilization in Noah’s time. All the holy land will be depopulated, Jeremiah 10:18, excepting a small remnant of Messianic Jews who will shelter in bunkers in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:1-4, Romans 9:27

This clearance will allow the gathering and settling of His faithful Christian people into their heritage where they will, at last be the people He always wanted there; a people who will be His witnesses; Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27, and display His Light to the nations. Isaiah 49:8, Matthew 5:14-16

Our Christian heritage, in all of the holy Land and our destiny. Ezekiel 39:25-29

Here is a question for those who believe in a pre-trib rapture to heaven of the Church; they need to carefully consider:
If the Church is taken to heaven while Jewish Israel remain on earth, to go through the Great Tribulation, how is it that God’s holy people are seen in the holy Land before the GT?

The Holy Spirit will continue working on earth and will bring many people to believe and be saved. There will be believers on earth after the rapture but they will not be part of the church.

The Holy Spirit will continue working on earth and will bring many people to believe and be saved. There will be believers on earth after the rapture but they will not be part of the church.
There is no scriptural support for a rapture to heaven of the Church. Many verses say we must endure until the end and Revelation 12:17 says how Christians will be persecuted during the final 3 1/2 years.
Look forward to and be prepared to travel to the holy Land, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Psalms 107, where we will live in peace and prosperity until the short time of the Anti Christ. Even then, those Christians who keep strong in their faith, will be kept safe; Revelation 12:14

There is no scriptural support for a rapture to heaven of the Church. Many verses say we must endure until the end and Revelation 12:17 says how Christians will be persecuted during the final 3 1/2 years.
Look forward to and be prepared to travel to the holy Land, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Psalms 107, where we will live in peace and prosperity until the short time of the Anti Christ. Even then, those Christians who keep strong in their faith, will be kept safe; Revelation 12:14
1 Thess 4:14-17 supports the Rapture ( Caught up ), as the True Church is the Bride of Christ and the marriage of the Lamb ( Jesus - Rev.19:7 -8 ) will occur in Heaven, while seven years of Dan.9:27 is happening back on planet earth! His Bride will FOLLOW Him back ( as part of the armies of Heaven - Rev.19:14 ) to planet earth at the END of those final 7 years of Dan.9:27, to be at His side while He & those resurrected beheaded Trib. saints ( who are NOT part of the church/bride ) REIGN for 1000 years as per Rev.20:4-6! The Bride will escape Dan.9:27 via the Caught Up of 1 Thess.4:17 and stand at the Judgment ( BEMA ) seat ( 2 Cor.5:10 ) as per Luke 21:36! Case closed! ------------------------------------

Luke 21:36​

New International Version​

36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape ( via 1 Thess.4:17 ) all that is about to happen ( in Dan.9:27 ), and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man ( in 2 Cor.5:10 ).” --------------- To make yourself ready for the wedding of Rev.19:7-8! ------------------------- Those who come to Faith in Jesus after the Caught Up of 1 Thess.4:17 transpires are Trib. saints ( Not Bride members - the church ) and they are the ones that must endure to the end of those 7 years of Dan.9:27!

Last edited:
1 Thess 4:14-17 supports the Rapture ( Caught up ), as the True Church is the Bride of Christ and the marriage of the Lamb ( Jesus - Rev.19:7 -8 ) will occur in Heaven, while seven years of Dan.9:27 is happening back on planet earth! His Bride will FOLLOW Him back ( as part of the armies of Heaven - Rev.19:14 ) to planet earth at the END of those final 7 years of Dan.9:27, to be at His side while He & those resurrected beheaded Trib. saints ( who are NOT part of the church/bride ) REIGN for 1000 years as per Rev.20:4-6! The Bride will escape Dan.9:27 via the Caught Up of 1 Thess.4:17 and stand at the Judgment ( BEMA ) seat ( 2 Cor.5:10 ) as per Luke 21:36! Case closed! -
Complete unscriptural rubbish.
1 Thessalonians 4:16 plainly states that it happens when Jesus has departed from heaven, on His way to the earth, where those faithful people will rise to meet Him in the atmosphere, then to be with Him in Jerusalem. A physical transportation, the same as what happened to Philip. Acts 8:39

In no way do humans accompany Jesus coming from heaven. Revelation 19:14 is clear: ONLY the armies of heaven come with Him.
The idea of riding white horses and waving swords, is a sci-fi dream, way beyond anything even dreamed of by Hollywood.

Complete unscriptural rubbish.
1 Thessalonians 4:16 plainly states that it happens when Jesus has departed from heaven, on His way to the earth, where those faithful people will rise to meet Him in the atmosphere, then to be with Him in Jerusalem. A physical transportation, the same as what happened to Philip. Acts 8:39

In no way do humans accompany Jesus coming from heaven. Revelation 19:14 is clear: ONLY the armies of heaven come with Him.
The idea of riding white horses and waving swords, is a sci-fi dream, way beyond anything even dreamed of by Hollywood.
No it does NOT say to planet earth in 1 Thess.4:14-17! It CLEARLY says to the Clouds in the air, which is NOT planet earth! FYI, at the END ( Matt.24:29 ) of the Tribulation of Dan.9:27 is when He comes back to planet earth to REIGN for 1000 years ( Rev.20:4-6 ) and His Bride Follows Him from heaven back to earth at the END of that Great Trib.! So don't forget that scripture has His Complete Bride in Heaven with Him for His wedding ( Rev.19:7-8 ) for Bridal Week while that SAME week of years of Dan.9:27 is happening back on planet earth! Case Closed as the Caught Up of 1 Thess.4:17 is Pre-Trib. and NOT Post Trib. in order for His wedding to happen BEFORE His Post-trib. return ( with His Bride Following Him ) to REIGN for 1000 Years with the resurrected beheaded Trib. saints, with His Bride at His side!

scripture has His Complete Bride in Heaven with Him for His wedding ( Rev.19:7-8 )
Revelation 19:7-8 do not say the Wedding will be in heaven. You have made that up.

You are so far in confusion and false theories that it is a waste of time to discuss Bible prophecy with you.

Revelation 19:7-8 do not say the Wedding will be in heaven. You have made that up.

You are so far in confusion and false theories that it is a waste of time to discuss Bible prophecy with you.
No I did NOT make it up because in the Traditional Jewish wedding ( that Jesus goes by - because only His Father knows, as He tells His Son when He can go Fetch His Bride - See Matt.24:36 ), the son prepares a place for His Bride in His Fathers house ( See John 14:2-3 )! Jesus's Father's house is in Heaven and He takes her there to get ready ( via the BEMA ) for the wedding! So yes indeed the wedding ( Rev.19:7-8 ) Transpires in Heaven and she FOLLOWS Him ( Rev.19:14 ) back to earth at the END of the marriage week ( in His Father's house where they consummate their marriage for 1 week in that place He prepared for her ) , which is the SAME week ( of years ) that Daniel 9:27 lasts on planet earth! So the Honneymoon is the 1000 Years of the Millennium Kingdom back on planet earth! Also in the Traditional Jewish wedding, the Groom pays the dowery ( Price ) for His Bride to be and Jesus did that on the Cross! Case closed ( the Wedding is in Heaven )! Also she gets made READY for the wedding Via the BEMA seat ( Judgment seat of Christ - 2 Cor.5:10 ), which is also in Heaven via the ESCAPE ( Caught Up - 1 Thess.4:17 to stand before the Son of man at the BEMA seat ) of Luke 21:36, before the wedding takes place in Heaven! All of Christ's Bride will be in Heaven ( via the Caught Up of 1 Thess.4:17 ), while Dan.9:27 is happening back on planet earth with all those left behind! In these as is posted scriptures, the wedding of the Lamb ( Jesus ) fits perfectly with the Traditional Jewish wedding !--------------------------

New International Version​

36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen ( in Dan.9:27 ), and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.” ( Jesus at the BEMA seat in Heaven )

Last edited:
No I did NOT make it up
But you did: Where the Wedding will take place is not in scripture.
36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen
This verse is wrongly translated in many Bibles. The Revised English Bible says: .....pray that you may be able to pass safely through all these things.. The right trans, otherwise a contradiction is made with verse 35, where it says; disaster will come upon everyone all the world over.

The Marriage of the Lamb, Revelation 19:9, will be on earth, when Jesus Returns.
We Christians must stand firm in our faith and endure until the end. Revelation 14:12

This verse is wrongly translated in many Bibles. The Revised English Bible says: .....pray that you may be able to pass safely through all these things.. The right trans, otherwise a contradiction is made with verse 35, where it says; disaster will come upon everyone all the world over.

The Marriage of the Lamb, Revelation 19:9, will be on earth, when Jesus Returns.
We Christians must stand firm in our faith and endure until the end. Revelation 14:12
Well if it ( where the wedding takes place ) is NOT mentioned in scripture, then I can say the SAME about your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the wedding takes place on planet earth! So like I correctly stated it takes place in heaven because He comes to the clouds in the air to take ( 1 Thess.4:17 ) His bride to be in His Father's house in Heaven where He prepared a place for her as per John 14:2-3, which goes along with the TRADITIONAL Jewish wedding like I previously correctly told you! He prepares her at the Beama seat ( 2 Cor.5:10 ) and she is then gowned in the Fine white linen, bright & clean ( Rev.19:7 ) which is the SAME linen mentioned in Rev.19:14 when she follows Him ( as part of those armies from Heaven ) at His post-Trib. return to planet earth to REIGN for 1000 years! Also the TRANSLATION of Luke 21:36 that I used is the Correct one because the Original Greek says just that and Not your Twisted view ( pass safely through ) because Here's the Greek ----------------------

Mounce Reverse Interlinear New Testament​

36 Be alertagrypneō ·de aten allpas timeskairos, prayingdeomai thathina you may have strengthkatischuō to escapeekpheugō allpas thesehoutos things thatho willmellō takeginomai place, andkai to standhistēmi beforeemprosthen theho Sonhyios ofho Mananthrōpos.” - --- ----------------- No mention of safely passing through in the Greek, Keraz!!!!!! ------- Case closed! The wedding transpires in Heaven!

Last edited:

Almost forgot------------------- The disaster in verse 35 comes upon everyone left behind all the word over, when the Caught Up of 1 Thess.4:17 transpires!

Case closed! The wedding transpires in Heaven!
That idea means Judgment must have taken place first. Because to go to heaven requires immortal bodies and they are not given until after the Great White Throne Judgment, that happens after the Millennium. Revelation 20:11-15

That idea means Judgment must have taken place first. Because to go to heaven requires immortal bodies and they are not given until after the Great White Throne Judgment, that happens after the Millennium. Revelation 20:11-15
FYI the GWTJ is at the END of the Millennium kingdom REIGN! The Beheaded Trib. saints REIGN with Christ during those 1000 Years ( Rev.20:4-6 ) before the GWTJ happens! Thus they are in Fact resurrected into their Glorified bodies in order to reign with Him! So don't tell me that there are No people in their Glorious Immortal bodies before the GWTJ transpires! That Final judgment is basically for the UNSAVED as Most of the Saved go to the BEMA Judgment of 2 Cor.5:10 and 1 Cor.3:11-15 describes that judgment that ONLY Saved people go before as 1 Cor.3:15 CLEARLY tells us so! The GWTJ of Rev.20:11-15 shows unsaved getting tossed into the LOF! No one gets tossed into the LOF at the BEMA ( Judgment seat of Christ in 2 Cor.5:10 )! Case closed! The Bride does NOT go through the GWTJ of Rev.20:11-15, she goes through the BEMA Judgment of 2 Cor.5:1O because the ALL refers to saved people only because All of them are SAVED as per 1 Cor.3:15! -----------

1 Corinthians 3:15​

New King James Version​

15 If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire. ---------------------------------- Also the 2 Witnesses of Rev.11:3-12 go Bodily ( in their Immortal resurrection body ) to Heaven in the Middle of Dan.9:27, which is EXACTLY 1,003.5 Years before the GWTJ of Rev.20:11-15! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that all people from Adam to the End of the 1000 year kingdom get their Immortal bodies at the GWTJ! All the unsaved ( from Adam to the end of the 1000 Year kingdom ) will get their Immortal non-glorious Bodies at the GWTJ and get tossed into the LOF! These posted scriptures rebukes your view as per 2 Tim.3:16!

Last edited:
The Lord's faithful Christian peoples will gather into all of the holy Land:

Ezekiel 20:34 By My strong hand and outstretched arm and outpoured wrath, I shall bring you out of the peoples and gather you from the lands where you are dispersed.

Ezekiel 11:17 I shall gather you from among the nations and bring you together from the countries where you have been exiled and I will give the Land of Israel to you.

Ezekiel 36:13 I shall lead My sheep out of the nations, gather them from the different lands and bring them to their own country.

Hosea 11:10-11 My people will follow Me when I roar, My sons will come speedily and I will settle them on their own homes.

Zechariah 10:8-10 I shall whistle to call My people home. Though dispersed in far off lands, I will call for them and lead them into Gilead and Lebanon until there is no more room.

Isaiah 66:20 From every nation your countrymen will be brought, on horses, in chariots and wagons, on mules and camels, as an offering to the Lord on His holy mountain.
Psalm 68:17 There were thousands of chariots when the Lord came in His holiness.

Psalm 50:5 Gather to Me, My loyal servants, those who by sacrifice have made a covenant with Me.

Isaiah 41:1-10 Listen in silence, you coasts and islands, together we go to the place of judgement. Israel, My servants summoned from the ends of the earth, have no fear, you will be strengthened and helped by My Right Hand. [Jesus]

Isaiah 49:8-23 They are coming, some from far away. My people, not forgotten, they are inscribed on the palms of My hands. All of them, assembling flooding back to the Land. The nations will bear your children in their arms. So many that the place is too cramped. None who look to Me will be disappointed.

Zephaniah 3:16-20 On that Day; fear not, the Lord your God is in your midst [not visible – the same as in the first Exodus. 1 Cor. 9:4] and will keep you safe. I will rescue the lost, gather the dispersed and bring you home.

Isaiah 27:13 On the Day, a great trumpet will sound and those lost in Assyria, [the 10 tribes] and those exiled in Egypt [the Jews] will come to worship the Lord in Jerusalem.

Isaiah 60:1-9 Arise and shine, Jerusalem, your sons and daughters are coming from afar, sailing along like clouds in vessels from the coasts and islands, returning your children from distant places, to the honour of the Lord, for He has given you the glory.

Jeremiah 31:8-9 See how the Lord gathers His people from the far ends of the earth, among them; the blind and the lame, children and pregnant women. A vast company, they return, weeping as they come, but I will comfort them and lead them by streams of water.

Psalm 107:103 Those who were redeemed by the Lord and gathered from the North, West, East and the South, will say: Give thanks to the Lord, for His love endures forever!

Ref: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

The Lord's faithful Christian peoples will gather into all of the holy Land:

Ezekiel 20:34 By My strong hand and outstretched arm and outpoured wrath, I shall bring you out of the peoples and gather you from the lands where you are dispersed.

Ezekiel 11:17 I shall gather you from among the nations and bring you together from the countries where you have been exiled and I will give the Land of Israel to you.

Ezekiel 36:13 I shall lead My sheep out of the nations, gather them from the different lands and bring them to their own country.

Hosea 11:10-11 My people will follow Me when I roar, My sons will come speedily and I will settle them on their own homes.

Zechariah 10:8-10 I shall whistle to call My people home. Though dispersed in far off lands, I will call for them and lead them into Gilead and Lebanon until there is no more room.

Isaiah 66:20 From every nation your countrymen will be brought, on horses, in chariots and wagons, on mules and camels, as an offering to the Lord on His holy mountain.
Psalm 68:17 There were thousands of chariots when the Lord came in His holiness.

Psalm 50:5 Gather to Me, My loyal servants, those who by sacrifice have made a covenant with Me.

Isaiah 41:1-10 Listen in silence, you coasts and islands, together we go to the place of judgement. Israel, My servants summoned from the ends of the earth, have no fear, you will be strengthened and helped by My Right Hand. [Jesus]

Isaiah 49:8-23 They are coming, some from far away. My people, not forgotten, they are inscribed on the palms of My hands. All of them, assembling flooding back to the Land. The nations will bear your children in their arms. So many that the place is too cramped. None who look to Me will be disappointed.

Zephaniah 3:16-20 On that Day; fear not, the Lord your God is in your midst [not visible – the same as in the first Exodus. 1 Cor. 9:4] and will keep you safe. I will rescue the lost, gather the dispersed and bring you home.

Isaiah 27:13 On the Day, a great trumpet will sound and those lost in Assyria, [the 10 tribes] and those exiled in Egypt [the Jews] will come to worship the Lord in Jerusalem.

Isaiah 60:1-9 Arise and shine, Jerusalem, your sons and daughters are coming from afar, sailing along like clouds in vessels from the coasts and islands, returning your children from distant places, to the honour of the Lord, for He has given you the glory.

Jeremiah 31:8-9 See how the Lord gathers His people from the far ends of the earth, among them; the blind and the lame, children and pregnant women. A vast company, they return, weeping as they come, but I will comfort them and lead them by streams of water.

Psalm 107:103 Those who were redeemed by the Lord and gathered from the North, West, East and the South, will say: Give thanks to the Lord, for His love endures forever!

Ref: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.
FYI, this still stands ---------------------
Keraz said:
Rod's scriptural response ----------- FYI the GWTJ is at the END of the Millennium kingdom REIGN! The Beheaded Trib. saints REIGN with Christ during those 1000 Years ( Rev.20:4-6 ) before the GWTJ happens! Thus they are in Fact resurrected into their Glorified bodies in order to reign with Him! So don't tell me that there are No people in their Glorious Immortal bodies before the GWTJ transpires! That Final judgment is basically for the UNSAVED as Most of the Saved go to the BEMA Judgment of 2 Cor.5:10 and 1 Cor.3:11-15 describes that judgment that ONLY Saved people go before as 1 Cor.3:15 CLEARLY tells us so! The GWTJ of Rev.20:11-15 shows unsaved getting tossed into the LOF! No one gets tossed into the LOF at the BEMA ( Judgment seat of Christ in 2 Cor.5:10 )! Case closed! The Bride does NOT go through the GWTJ of Rev.20:11-15, she goes through the BEMA Judgment of 2 Cor.5:1O because the ALL refers to saved people only because All of them are SAVED as per 1 Cor.3:15! -----------

1 Corinthians 3:15​

New King James Version​

15 If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire. ---------------------------------- Also the 2 Witnesses of Rev.11:3-12 go Bodily ( in their Immortal resurrection body ) to Heaven in the Middle of Dan.9:27, which is EXACTLY 1,003.5 Years before the GWTJ of Rev.20:11-15! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that all people from Adam to the End of the 1000 year kingdom get their Immortal bodies at the GWTJ! All the unsaved ( from Adam to the end of the 1000 Year kingdom ) will get their Immortal non-glorious Bodies at the GWTJ and get tossed into the LOF! These posted scriptures rebukes your view as per 2 Tim.3:16!

Here is the problem I see with both the OP as well as the question posed here: you are creating a People of God that doesn't exist as a backdrop to your questions.

So the first issue to deal with is the error of the OP that suggests...

The Lord’s people, all the Christian Israelites of God,

There is neither Jew nor Greek in Christ, and it is those who are in Christ that are raptured.

I am a Gentile believer, living in the Time of the Gentiles, and I did not become a "Christian Israelite.

I am a son of God, not a son of Abraham.

Secondly, Israel remains, in her blinded state, the "Holy People." That is her designation in Scripture, why would that change now? It is a temporal designation, not an eternal designation. An eternal designation for the one new man would be he/she is a part of the One Fold. A holy people, but not the Holy People referred to when the context is dealing with National Israel.

Lastly, that National Israel is seen in the holy land has nothing to do with the Body of Christ being caught up. National Israel will be seen in the holy land to fulfill Prophecy. It is National Israel (Daniel's People) that the Seven-Year Tribulation pertains to foremost in Prophecy. It will be National Israel brought into the New Covenant through this time of judgment, according to Prophecy:

Hebrews 10:15-18 King James Version

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

The attempt to dismiss and nullify Scripture has led to the false notion that we (Gentiles) become "spiritual Israel." Israel was an earthly picture of the Church, just as the Church is an earthly picture of the One FOld of the Eternal State.

The OP suggests there is Jew and Greek in the Body, whereas Scripture makes it clear there is not:

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:11
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

National Israel is a separate entity from the Church. We did not become Israel when we, as Gentiles, were saved. We will not become Israel in the Eternal State. Correcting that error will allow you to understand the Prophecy of Scripture better because then it will not be necessary to create a spiritualized understanding of some pretty basic information God has given us.

God bless.

The pre-trib rapture doctrine has the current inhabitants of Israel, who are in apostasy and rejection of Jesus now; passing through the final 3½ year period before Jesus Returns and finally accepting Christianity, as per Zechariah 12:9-14

But the prophesies above, plainly state that it will be the faithful people of God, who are Christian people from every tribe, race, nation and language, who are present in the holy Land during the seven years of Daniel 9:27.

Also it is God’s faithful Christian people who are there when Gog and his horde attack them and the Lord protects them. Ezekiel 38:8-12

What Kingdom of God would Nicodemus have been familiar with when Christ said "Except a man be born again he cannot enter the Kingdom of God?

Exactly! The kingdom prophesied in the Prophecy of the Hebrew Scriptures. Those that enter into that Kingdom will be born-again believers. And it is as likely there will be a remnant among Gentiles as there is among Israel today.

So why is it a great thing to think that there will be born-again believers among those who are of National Israel, as well as those who are from among Gentiles in the holy land?

Israel will be protected during the last 3 1/2 year period. Prior to that there will be a Temple in which National Israel will perform sacrifice and oblation, because Antichrist has strengthened the Covenant of Law (the only Covenant relevant to Daniel's People).

Again, this has nothing to do with the Pre-Tribulation Rapture: we are caught up, both dead and alive. The Resurrection of Revelation 20, the First Resurrection (protos, the Resurrection unto Life, contrasted with the resurrection of damnation, the Second Death), only has those who died raised at that time. This shows a distinct difference between the two events.

We also see a rapture in Revelation 11:

Revelation 11:11-12 King James Version

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

So I am not seeing a relevance to either your questions or the quoted Scripture having an impact on the Doctrine of the Pre-TRibulation Rapture.

God bless.

There is plenty of support for the Rapture of the Church. It is stated in no uncertain terms.

The first issue I suggest you work through is understanding that thee is a difference between the resurrection that takes place at the end of the Tribulation, the First Resurrection (which is first in a context of quality, because it the Resurrection unto Life), and the resurrection Paul speaks of when he is describing the catching away of the Church.

In the Pre-Trib Rapture, the church as a whole, living nd dead, are caught up. You aren't going to change the content or language, that is what is going to happen.

In the First Resurrection, only believers that have died are raised.

That is because it is necessary that there be physical believers to enter into the Kingdom and produce the offspring that is not believing, and destroyed when the resurrection of the dead takes place:

Revelation 20:7-9 King James Version

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Read full chapter

If you just leave Scripture in place, and refrain from trying to spiritualize it away, it is really very easy to see the distinctions the Word of God makes concerning the numerous resurrections that take place.

God bless.

Back