The gods of Psalm 82

No…it is what the church teaches DB, it is why you have temples, the PH, endowments, works for the dead…and all other ordinances that are required to become like HF, to do everything he has done…and has all Power, Glory, Dominion, and Knowledge that HF and Christ have.

DB, I am not sure how long you have been in the church, but “The Plan of Salvation” as taught in the church has a end goal of becoming Gods and Goddesses, Kings and Queens…and all that comes with exaltation, and is exaltation and eternal life.

I am “ramming” it, for two main reasons. First, to show you what the church teaches and demands as core doctrine, and secondly, which is pretty obvious, is that you are in complete denial of what the LDS Plan of Salvation is or demands. You don’t like it, and that is a good thing, and it obviously bothers you to see it put in simple terms out side or watered down talking points.

You are more than welcome to correct anything I wrote with LDS teachings, but you will actually have to come out of your comfort zone,of hiding behind out ofc on text pastes….and actually engage in a real conversation. Which maybe a third reason I am “ramming” it.
Chuckle and LOL... you don't know deberrie well enough to judge him as not being comfortable with all our doctrine...

Or just a way from dealings wi the realities of what the church lays on it’s members…i.e. a God Complex.

Ralf is Thais a question…why are you just pasting what I wrote to DB…how am I suppose to know what this means?
Not for you, this is a answer to Organgrinder, if deberrie wants he can report you... and you know exactly what Its about....why play innocent?

Chuckle and LOL... you don't know deberrie well enough to judge him as not being comfortable with all our doctrine...
Well…then he can certainly start discussing it and show he understands it..in the years he has been posting here, I do not recall one time he has quoted of defending quotes by LDS GA. So based on that, I can certainly judge what he writes and what he refuses to answer when asked questions.

Not for you, this is an answer to Organgrinder, if deberrie wants he can report you... and you know exactly what Its about....why play innocent?
HUH? What are you talking about?

You wrote this: “Markk: "And you have never been told what thats means? I have told you several times…are you that indoctrinated that you have be obtuse over and over again?" You brought me into the conversation? So my comment stands.

Well…then he can certainly start discussing it and show he understands it..in the years he has been posting here, I do not recall one time he has quoted of defending quotes by LDS GA. So based on that, I can certainly judge what he writes and what he refuses to answer when asked questions.
Or may it be that you are thinking that maybe you were a little hasty in quitting the church? Something I have noticed this time around with you, you seem more agitated and flustered... maybe you need another break... ya think?

HUH? What are you talking about?

You wrote this: “Markk: "And you have never been told what thats means? I have told you several times…are you that indoctrinated that you have be obtuse over and over again?" You brought me into the conversation? So my comment stands.
Huh! I never wrote that! Are you OK, I'm really worried about your frame of mind...

Obtuse: frustrated his teachers by pretending to be obtuse: stupid, slow-witted, slow, dull-witted, unintelligent, ignorant, simpleminded, witless; insensitive, imperceptive, uncomprehending; informal dim, dimwitted, dense, dumb, slow on the uptake, halfwitted, brain-dead, moronic, cretinous, thick, dopey, lamebrained, dumb-ass, dead from the neck up, boneheaded, chowderheaded. ANTONYMS clever, astute.

Source Dictionary

Obtuse: frustrated his teachers by pretending to be obtuse: stupid, slow-witted, slow, dull-witted, unintelligent, ignorant, simpleminded, witless; insensitive, imperceptive, uncomprehending; informal dim, dimwitted, dense, dumb, slow on the uptake, halfwitted, brain-dead, moronic, cretinous, thick, dopey, lamebrained, dumb-ass, dead from the neck up, boneheaded, chowderheaded. ANTONYMS clever, astute.

Source Dictionary
And yet he didn't use the "offensive" term you said. Need to be more careful there Ralf.

Or may it be that you are thinking that maybe you were a little hasty in quitting the church? Something I have noticed this time around with you, you seem more agitated and flustered... maybe you need another break... ya think?
Ralf, I am free from the bondage of the church…I have Grace in my life. I am not a bitter old man pretending to be some kind of expert as you are.
I can go to bed at night knowing I have honestly done my homework,

You say you study, just like you did with the Stoddard book, but when asked to explain what the book read, you fell apart and back tracked…you threw Bushman under the bus, not even knowing he was employed by the church until I told you. You throw faithful Mormons under the bus because they won’t throw truth under the bus.

I will take a break from here, unless you guys actually start discussing LDS teachings…one can only go in circles for so long…but for now I will teach you what the church teaches you about becoming a God…and then I’ll take a break until the next lesson I teach you on LDS history and doctrine.

Do you have a TR? Just wondering?

Last edited:

Source Dictionary
Ralf, most often in debates, obtuse is used in context with “unwilling to understand.” The opposite of clever or astute. DB just trolls the same out of context verses over and over and will never expound, or listen to and discuss what others say…IMO that is being extremely obtuse. I think you would even understand that, BoJ admitted DB trolled awhile back.

You though are deceptive and dishonest…you removed context of the paste above…you purposely cut the word “similar” right before th e word stupid?…why?

That perception might be a little different than how some here view it. "Bitter" is the very term I would apply to your postings. Very bitter.
Depends on the context…bitter is not a good word in my mind for me…disgusted might be a better word, but it works in regard to being lied to and hoodwinked. But not in my posts, but the wasted time and realities that some of my family members will never know the truth.

It is in a different context when I wrote it earlier...in that context it is just lashing out not being able to hold down an open and honest conversation.

No matter what I understand you have to view me as person that is bitter and lost, because it is next to impossible for a saint to admit that there are real reasons why members have truthful reasons to doubt. Many members understand they cannot become a God, or that only those that are married will be able to see God. Or that JS was not this perfect man as painted in the Pollyanna version the church portrays him as...

But anyways call me bitter in the context I wrote about myself.

Ralf, most often in debates, obtuse is used in context with “unwilling to understand.” The opposite of clever or astute. DB just trolls the same out of context verses over and over and will never expound, or listen to and discuss what others say…IMO that is being extremely obtuse. I think you would even understand that, BoJ admitted DB trolled awhile back.

You though are deceptive and dishonest…you removed context of the paste above…you purposely cut the word “similar” right before th e word stupid?…why?

This forum dictionary, even you can look it up does not have similar....watch our who you call dishonest, it may just bite you back like who really is being dishonest...

obtuse adjective he frustrated his teachers by pretending to be obtuse: stupid, slow-witted, slow, dull-witted, unintelligent, ignorant, simpleminded, witless; insensitive, imperceptive, uncomprehending; informal dim, dimwitted, dense, dumb, slow on the uptake, halfwitted, brain-dead, moronic, cretinous, thick, dopey, lamebrained, dumb-ass, dead from the neck up, boneheaded, chowderheaded. ANTONYMS clever, astute.

Why, because its not there good buddy... not there... do you want to apologize?

Depends on the context…bitter is not a good word in my mind for me…
🤣🤣
Of course, it's not, in your mind.
disgusted might be a better word, but it works in regard to being lied to and hoodwinked.
As you are now, and wilfully so. That's your choice but just because you imagine that we have a God complex doesn't mean we do. Again, why is seeking to be good even as God is good, bad? Care to explain that?

Again...stupid and slow witted we're not used. You interpreted it as such...incorrectly.
Ought they take it out of the dictionary? oh my! I interpreted this for the very reason I pretty much know Markk, this is not the first time he has been condescending...

Ralf, I am free from the bondage of the church…I have Grace in my life. I am not a bitter old man pretending to be some kind of expert as you are.
I can go to bed at night knowing I have honestly dC
I'm a simple man, a good carpenter/General Contractor, not a scriptorian or pretending to be a expert, did not finish College but have studied the essentials of the Plan of Salvation and can teach it. There are good reason I did not finish College, but I won't bore you with details, just call it life.

You say you study, just like you did with the Stoddard book, but when asked to explain what the book read, you fell apart and back tracked…you threw Bushman under the bus, not even knowing he was employed by the church until I told you. You throw faithful Mormons under the bus because they won’t throw truth under the bus.

I never quit the topic, you did for reason I don't know... I was having a good time, I guess you got bored...

I will take a break from here, unless you guys actually start discussing LDS teachings…one can only go in circles for so long…but for now I will teach you what the church teaches you about becoming a God…and then I’ll take a break until the next lesson I teach you on LDS history and doctrine.

Do you have a TR? Just wondering?
TR? I agree, in circles is obvious. No reason to teach me, I believe in Godliness and inheriting all that God has, which means I can share in his Glory, Power, etc. So if I become a god, this would make sense to me... so again, not necessary to be taught about becoming a god. I have no idea of what a God Complex is.... please explain.

That perception might be a little different than how some here view it. "Bitter" is the very term I would apply to your postings. Very bitter.
Depends on the context…bitter is not a good word in my mind for me… Jt it works in regards to being lied to and hoodwinked
This forum dictionary, even you can look it up does not have similar....watch our who you call dishonest, it may just bite you back like who really is being dishonest...

obtuse adjective he frustrated his teachers by pretending to be obtuse: stupid, slow-witted, slow, dull-witted, unintelligent, ignorant, simpleminded, witless; insensitive, imperceptive, uncomprehending; informal dim, dimwitted, dense, dumb, slow on the uptake, halfwitted, brain-dead, moronic, cretinous, thick, dopey, lamebrained, dumb-ass, dead from the neck up, boneheaded, chowderheaded. ANTONYMS clever, astute.

Why, because its not there good buddy... not there... do you want to apologize?
HUH? those are all similar words...Ralf, context always defines words, without context, we can't rightly communicate. I will double down, DB trolls, and his trolling style is obtuse, he has blinders on and a very narrow vison when he trolls. He is not stupid at all, in fact I wrote he was smart, he is just being obtuse. He does it on purpose in that when he does try to have a conversation on LDS doctrine and history, him being intelligent, can't reject the facts, so he creates out of context straw-man arguments and just counters with another and another when the former straw-man falls.

see here how it read "similar"?

Back