The gospel in Genesis.

the skin clothes were kept and passed down, even surviving the Flood in the possession of Noah/Shem
Ham stole them and they came into the possession of Canaan
and then Nimrod, who would wear at times during his first Empire/bigshot bad boy time

Noah when sleeping with the drinking wine episode
had a dream about two ancestors of Ham doing some bad stuff
and realized it was prophetic
so that is why he pre-emptively cursed Canaan (and his descendant Nimrod), not Ham

Terah had been a bigwig in Nimrod's government
and Nimrod had wanted to kill Abram
who was sent to live with Shem and Eber for many years
as Isaac and Jacob would be later as well - the three becoming the next Melchizedeks
Abram was a Believer from little childhood and all his life
- book of Jasher ch. 10-12etc.

the gospel (the basics were known) and the true Theology indeed go back all the way to Adam
as the OP suggests
due to the long age spans, it passed down thru only 4 people who taught each other and others
in the first 2000 years or whatever of History
avoiding corruption of

Last edited:
Still, didn't answer my question. Was Adam & Eve thrown out of the garden against their wills?
Brother, that is not what you asked.

You asked, “Was Adam & Eve asked if they wanted to be created, or did God violate their free-will?”

Your question was nothing than a pot-shot at those who believe man can, and does respond to God’s universal command to repent and believe to have a new life.

But I will answer your questions; the original one and this additional one.

No man has any will prior to conception, for he does not exist…easy enough right? But in the case of the Calvinist minded, they often apply the fleshly birth to the spiritual birth. The only problem is, man is existent at this point and fully functional with a will. God does not save nonexistent people. He saves those who are living and have a will, and to those who hear and obey His command to repent-have a change of mind and believe, He forgives and lives inside them; being born anew at this point.

As for your second question about them being kicked out of Eden. I don’t know. I’m sure they were traumatized by it all, but I don’t recall reading anything in the Bible about their response.

God bless

He saves those who are living and have a will, and to those who hear and obey His command to repent-have a change of mind and believe
Keep in mind John 6:65 And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

I thinks it's a bit more complicated that you make it out to be.

Acts 16:14 shows God has to interact...One who heard us was a woman named Lydia, from the city of Thyatira, a seller of purple goods, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to pay attention to what was said by Paul.

Keep in mind John 6:65 And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

Acts 16:14 shows God has to interact...One who heard us was a woman named Lydia, from the city of Thyatira, a seller of purple goods, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to pay attention to what was said by Paul.
Yes but man is enabled by the gospel

Romans 10:17 (KJV)
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Well, we shall see.

Many Calvinist on this board have denied that Jesus Christ our Lord is the propitiation for the sins of humanity.
Joe, to clarify this caricature or strawman brought against us: is that in our Doctrines of Grace taught in Scripture, Christ did redeem his people, and save them from their sins, and the curse of the Law, by God putting forward Christ as a propitiation by his blood; Christ is our pass-over Lamb, which he did save people from every tribe, tongue, people, and nation. And not only is he our Lord, but our Savior!

We also teach that the proclamation of the Gospel is preached to everyone. This Gospel announcement is not another to do list for us to follow (Neonomianism-theology of Richard Baxter), but

The claim is then everyone would be saved. So how about you brother. Do you accept that our Lord is the propitiation for the sins of humanity? Or do you only isolate it down to only the Calvinist chosen, and make the word world to mean Jews and Gentiles and not humanity as a whole, otherwise everyone would be saved?

Does God give man the command to repent and believe because they can and do prior to regeneration?

Did God determine all things that were going to happen before the world was made?

God bless

They cannot even knowledge that Redemption of sinners is a Divine Act of God Alone.

Ezekiel 36

I Will Put My Spirit Within You

22“Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord GOD: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations to which you came. 23And I will vindicate the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, and which you have profaned among them. And the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Lord GOD, when through you I vindicate my holiness before their eyes. 24I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries and bring you into your own land. 25I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. 26And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.a 28You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be my people, and I will be your God. 29And I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. And I will summon the grain and make it abundant and lay no famine upon you. 30I will make the fruit of the tree and the increase of the field abundant, that you may never again suffer the disgrace of famine among the nations. 31Then you will remember your evil ways, and your deeds that were not good, and you will loathe yourselves for your iniquities and your abominations. 32It is not for your sake that I will act, declares the Lord GOD; let that be known to you. Be ashamed and confounded for your ways, O house of Israel.

33“Thus says the Lord GOD: On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will cause the cities to be inhabited, and the waste places shall be rebuilt. 34And the land that was desolate shall be tilled, instead of being the desolation that it was in the sight of all who passed by. 35And they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden, and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.’ 36Then the nations that are left all around you shall know that I am the LORD; I have rebuilt the ruined places and replanted that which was desolate. I am the LORD; I have spoken, and I will do it.​

OK??? But like Lydia God opens you up to hearing the gospel.
Lydia worshipped God before that

and thus had the promise

Romans 8:28-30 (KJV)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Reactions: Joe
Lydia worshipped God before that

and thus had the promise

Romans 8:28-30 (KJV)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Worshipped God....but didn't know Jesus.

How so?

The point is she couldn't come to Christ unless God allowed it.
The point is she was a worshipper of God. She heard and listened to the Father prior to hearing of Jesus. And as Jesus told the unbelieving Jews who did not believe Him, “People cannot come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me; and I will raise them to life on the last day. The prophets wrote, 'Everyone will be taught by God.' Anyone who hears the Father and learns from him comes to me.” (John 6:44-45)

Lydia heard and learned from God; therefore, she was drawn to our Lord.

God bless

And you sharing your opinion about God in the way you were, that’s not mocking?
No, I was not mocking God. I expressed the outward appearance of Calvinism that a vast majority of Christianity rejects. The doctrine is inspired by a man in the 400’s, and hashed out later by a man in the 1500’s.

It is contradictory to the revelation of God by and through Jesus Christ our Lord.

God bless

The point is she was a worshipper of God. She heard and listened to the Father prior to hearing of Jesus. And as Jesus told the unbelieving Jews who did not believe Him, “People cannot come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me; and I will raise them to life on the last day. The prophets wrote, 'Everyone will be taught by God.' Anyone who hears the Father and learns from him comes to me.” (John 6:44-45)

Lydia heard and learned from God; therefore, she was drawn to our Lord.

God bless
The point being, and you seem to be agreeing with....God has to move first.

Expected answer.

Can you go deeper? Two people hear the exact same message...why does one accept and the other not accept?
Expected response…

Because we are individuals who can and do according to our own will. No two finger prints are alike, and so is it with people.

Why is that? Because God is amazing and made each person to be independent in mind and decisions. You are you and I am me. Fairly simple.

God bless

Back