- But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe
- But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
- Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us
untoChrist, that we might be justified by faith.
- But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
- For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. Vs. 32 What is given to them that believe ? The promise of faith by Jesus Christ. Vs.24 How are we justified ? Answer:By faith Vs. 26 How do we become children of God ? Answer: by faith. Like I said no faith no grace.Grace is the gift faith is the response to the gift for those that believe.