The gospel in Genesis.

2Peter 3:9,
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

Do you honestly believe that God is not willing that anyone with perish? Do you believe Peter is talking to the unsaved here, how God is being patient towards them not willing any to perish?

I believe it will do you good to read in context. First find out who this is written to. I’ll give you just one hint because I am trying to help you. 2Peter 3:8,
But do not overlook this one fact, beloved,………

It’s very disturbing that so many professed Christian’s treat God’s word as they do.
taking scripture out of context, reading and adding into it, especially in places where it explicitly states who it is to.

I hope you and @Joe will reconsider these things.
Brother, you are still missing the point the writer was making in Hebrews to the believers by using a truth that is universal. I tried to get you to understand, but you must be insisting that God's Word is dead and inactive unless preached to believers, and that only believers must give account of themselves....Good luck with that.

God's Word is alive and active, cutting to the heart, exposing the thoughts and intents...This is a truth of God that is universal to all men. The writer was warning them not to fall into unbelief because they will give an account before God like ALL for their unbelief.

So, please stop with you insistence that my use that God's Word is to be used to preach so people can believe God is wrong. Even the bible says we are to preach it, for how else does God's Word get to their heart unless they hear?

You need to stop being dogmatic/stubborn and own up that God's Word is alive and active no matter what, geez.

Last edited:
Everything in scripture must be underdtood in light of predestination. Everything ... even Jn 3:16 and Acts 16:31. Everything.
You do understand if you do as you said about putting everything under the light of predestination you make Jesus , the apostles, the early disciples liars by default right ? So Jesus’ teachings become a string of lies. We can sugar coat your position and make believe all scriptures must be interpreted by the light of predestination but as I said we would then be putting our faith in a liar, and I know as you should that Jesus never lied about anything.

You don’t understand these verses, so how would you know that?
Just what I was thinking about you. Your blinders have made you blind to what the scriptures actually say and teach. A text taken out context is a pre text and that is about all you have are pre texts.

Brother, you are still missing the point the writer was making in Hebrews to the believers by using a truth that is universal.
No Joe, I’m not. Your taking it out of context and adding to it what isn’t there.
I tried to get you to understand, but you must be insisting that God's Word is dead and inactive unless preached to believers,
It becomes more and more obvious that not only do you not understand passages but you don’t understand what I’m trying to tell you. Your description of me here makes it obvious, as if you know what I believe. This stems from your lack of understanding of passages I believe.

You do understand if you do as you said about putting everything under the light of predestination you make Jesus , the apostles, the early disciples liars by default right ?
That's not true.
So Jesus’ teachings become a string of lies.
If that's what you want to brlieve, it's no skin off my nose.
We can sugar coat your position and make believe all scriptures must be interpreted by the light of predestination but as I said we would then be putting our faith in a liar, and I know as you should that Jesus never lied about anything.

You need to stop being dogmatic/stubborn and own up that God's Word is alive and active no matter what, geez.
You need to stop insisting that you know what I believe.
Point out what I said that bothers you so much and what, as you been doing, tell me what you think I mean.
Then maybe we can have a better discussion once you understand me from me.

I’m trying to help.

Brother, you are still missing the point the writer was making in Hebrews to the believers by using a truth that is universal. I tried to get you to understand, but you must be insisting that God's Word is dead and inactive unless preached to believers, and that only believers must give account of themselves....Good luck with that.

God's Word is alive and active, cutting to the heart, exposing the thoughts and intents...This is a truth of God that is universal to all men. The writer was warning them not to fall into unbelief because they will give an account before God like ALL for their unbelief.

So, please stop with you insistence that my use that God's Word is to be used to preach so people can believe God is wrong. Even the bible says we are to preach it, for how else does God's Word get to their heart unless they hear?

I’m not going to comment on some of these points that you continually repeat.

I’ve already explained them.

Everything in scripture must be underdtood in light of predestination. Everything ... even Jn 3:16 and Acts 16:31. Everything.
Some use John 3:16 to interpret the rest of scripture. And when you ask for context, it’s 3:16 and a couple following verses.

It’s disturbing watching humanist thinkers interpret the word. But, as scripture teaches, many want their ears tickled.

Some use John 3:16 to interpret the rest of scripture. And when you ask for context, it’s 3:16 and a couple following verses.

It’s disturbing watching humanist thinkers interpret the word. But, as scripture teaches, many want their ears tickled.
John 3:16 and Acts 16:31 along with many other scriptures prove beyond all doubt that Calvinist dance to a man’s tune not God’s.

John 3:16 and Acts 16:31 along with many other scriptures prove beyond all doubt that Calvinist dance to a man’s tune not God’s.
Lol.

Prove it! Let’s get into John ch3?

I bet you don’t have a clue as to what’s actually being taught.

😎
I’ll let you start.

Find pre destination in John 3:16 or Acts 16:31. Hint: it isn’t there.
Wow! I've just discovered that predestination is also not in Ezra 2:66,67. Wouldn't you know it, you have to look in the places that deal with the subject, to find information about it!

Eph. 1:3-6 (KJV)
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Ah, that's better.

I’ll start it for you.

John 3:1,
Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews.

Ready?
Begin. 🧐

Wow! I've just discovered that predestination is also not in Ezra 2:66,67. Wouldn't you know it, you have to look in the places that deal with the subject, to find information about it!

Eph. 1:3-6 (KJV)
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Ah, that's better.
You mean it’s not in every verse in the Bible? 🤔

What was I thinking…..

Lol.

Prove it! Let’s get into John ch3?

I bet you don’t have a clue as to what’s actually being taught.

😎
I’ll let you start.
You don’t have enough credibility (past behavior) to talk about scripture with me. John 3:16 says what it says not interested in your spin.

Back