The gospel in Genesis.

What is he saying and what you both deny is scripture

John 5:24–25 (ESV)
24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.
25 “Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.

Sola scriptura merely receives lip service by many here
And what you are saying is you chose to be born. Like in real life

And what you are saying is you chose to be born. Like in real life
You can’t chose anything until after you have heard the truth, and believe the truth. Once one has heard the truth and accepts Jesus as their Lord and savior then they are born again by God’s Spirit. That which is born of the Spirit is Spirit and that which is born of the flesh is flesh.

You can’t chose anything until after you have heard the truth, and believe the truth. Once one has heard the truth and accepts Jesus as their Lord and savior then they are born again by God’s Spirit. That which is born of the Spirit is Spirit and that which is born of the flesh is flesh.
Right. You choose to be born like in real life. Got it

Yep, everything God purposed for us in Christ Jesus was accomplished after:
Unchecked Copy Box
Eph 1:13 - In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth,the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, You didn’t read far enough into the chapter. Did you catch that “ after you believed you were sealed” ?
We are sealed by the Holy Spirit, after believing. How would this possibly impact on us having been predestined for salvation???

We are sealed by the Holy Spirit, after believing. How would this possibly impact on us having been predestined for salvation???
Through God’s foreknowledge He knew who would accept or reject the good news, but no God did not program or decree some to believe and some to reject truth.

Lets see

sending Christ grace
sending the word - grace
sending the holy spirit - grace
I agree with this. Can you answer to why sending these are Grace?
providing for conviction through the spirit
Can you explain how providing conviction comes through the Spirit?
belief through the word concerning Christ wrought by the spirit
Interesting, how is this belief wrought by the Spirit?
regeneration by the spirit
So, let me ask you this, is the way you lay out your comments here, the order of Salvation?
A little bit of common sense and one could have realized I was just listing the order of certain things happening in man
It was what I thought, okay, so answer what does this conviction wrought by the Spirit does? For clarification, I am asking you this: does this conviction truly reveal the biblical truths of the word wrought of the Spirit? Is this Spirit that wrought truth and faith, regeneration prior to it? Follow?​

but then if one is just wanting to strawman like you just did they could ignore that and pretend none of those things involved​
See, we do not pretend things do not happen, the difference is that we believe that Effectual Grace is Alive and Active in its purpose to save. It comes with God's power, not to be resisted by His elect. But actually, saves them from their sins, as God Promised! Your strawman saves no one, because they just don't care, but God does care. This is why I am a convinced Classical Reformed Calvinist (Doctrines of Grace), because there is Salvation for the wicked, assurance in His Son who died for my sins, and propitiated my punishment and the wrath I was facing. He was raised for my Justification, He has conquered all enemies, and reigns supreme above all, as we in Him are more than conquerors!​

grace. It would not be honest but I guess some people just don't care​
This is why, there's no hope in man, and only in Grace Alone!

John 3:16 and Acts 16:31 along with many other scriptures prove beyond all doubt that Calvinist dance to a man’s tune not God’s.

How so?
I've read these verses MANY times, both in English and in the underlying Greek.
And I don't see how theyin any way contradict Calvinism.

Can you explain your argument to us?
Or should we simply conclude that you're not a very good "teacher" (James 3:1) and that you don't understand the Scriptures (2 Pet. 3:16)?

Back