The gospel in Genesis.

How did they become the elect ? That would be because of the foreknowledge of God according to scripture.
Bruh??? According to God's purpose and will, not something he sees in us. Take my advice and do your homework and way more research.

Ephesians 1:5he predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will. His decree, or plan, Covenant, His Will!

Bruh??? According to God's purpose and will, not something he sees in us. Take my advice and do your homework and way more research.

Ephesians 1:5he predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will. His decree, or plan, Covenant, His Will!
And all that applies when ? Seems you can’t see the Forrest for the trees.
Unchecked Copy Box
Eph 1:13 - In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth,the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Unchecked Copy Box
Eph 1:14 - Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Unchecked Copy Box
Eph 1:15 - Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus,and love unto all the saints,

Quoting the verse you mentioned:
Unchecked Copy Box
Rom 8:29 - For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son,that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. So who did God predestine that would be who God foreknew according to scripture.

And all that applies when ? Seems you can’t see the Forrest for the trees.
LoL, I can't, sure dude!!! You keep avoiding Scripture, because you know it will contradict you, right? Either you want the truth or you don't. Let's look at the previous passages to get the narrative.

11In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

And not only that we are sealed with the Holy Spirit of Promise. Whose Promise? Whose Decree? Whose Will?​
Unchecked Copy Box
Eph 1:13 - In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth,the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
It's by a Promise Leatherneck, understand this then you will understand how Amazing God's Grace really is!!!
Unchecked Copy Box
Eph 1:14 - Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Nothing to do what we do, but anything with what God accomplished in Christ!
Unchecked Copy Box
Eph 1:15 - Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus,and love unto all the saints,
Bruh, once again this is addressing believers, not unbelievers.

Quoting the verse you mentioned:
Unchecked Copy Box
Rom 8:29 - For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son,that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. So who did God predestine that would be who God foreknew according to scripture.
Okay, your point? I believe I provide this because it's the elect God foreknows, that he predestines and so forth. God foreknows through his purpose and will. Why stop at one verse again, keep reading.

Verse 30And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

This is what we call the Golden Chain of Salvation.

Ephesians 2:8,9
Thank you, okay, so I can't figure out, why you keep stopping at only one verse or half a verse. Keep reading...And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God. Paul says this right after this whole thing...8For by grace you have been saved through faith. This whole thing being saved by Grace through Faith.

You cannot understand because you stuck on trying to defeat this ugly Calvinism teaching, though it is the Doctrines of Grace, you would sacrifice truth for your bias opinion?

To be fair, I once walked as you do, when I was an Arminian. Until I finally heard and read the Doctrines of Grace (Calvinism), which changed my Life, Praise and Glory be to God Alone!

Justice in real life ?

John 20:31 (NIV)
31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

You can't deal with it
You guys are stuck in quicksand, bruh! Haven't we been saying yes people believe in Christ and are saved. But who are the ones that believe? Is it his Sheep that hear his voice or those people who hear the Gospel and do not believe? The Gospel you quote is a Gospel passage, it's Alive and Active, correct, the Holy Spirit, Seals it upon the hearts and minds of the Elect (Sheep). Those who reject it or resist do that because they cannot hear Christ's voice, because they are not among His sheep!​

Huh? Predestination of those in Christ to adoption??? If you're in Christ, you are already adopted!!! Predestination of the elect before the foundation of creation, right? God's Plan of Redemption.

Ephesians 1:4even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love 5he predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will

Let's see how you will distort Scripture.
read the text

Ephesians 1:3–5 (NIV)

Praise for Spiritual Blessings in Christ
3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—

it's right in front of you

Back