The gospel in Genesis.

Justice in real life ?

John 20:31 (NIV)
31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

You can't deal with it
Yes, you chose to be born just like in real life.

Thank you, okay, so I can't figure out, why you keep stopping at only one verse or half a verse. Keep reading...And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God. Paul says this right after this whole thing...8For by grace you have been saved through faith. This whole thing being saved by Grace through Faith.

You cannot understand because you stuck on trying to defeat this ugly Calvinism teaching, though it is the Doctrines of Grace, you would sacrifice truth for your bias opinion?

To be fair, I once walked as you do, when I was an Arminian. Until I finally heard and read the Doctrines of Grace (Calvinism), which changed my Life, Praise and Glory be to God Alone!

No it is much more than defeating Calvinism it is more to do with the integrity and context of scripture e.g. Jhn 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begottenSon, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Then in Acts 16:31 where Paul told the jailer he had to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved. Neither Jesus nor Paul mentioned elect, chosen, predetermined in those events. The qualifiers placed on becoming a child of God if I am understanding calvinism right contradicts both John 3:16 and Acts 16:31 and other scriptures. The only qualifier Jesus and Paul placed on seekers was they had to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, which would mean absolutely nothing if as according to Calvinism they had not be chosen by God to be saved. Foreknowledge of God in electing and predetermined choice Is scriptural IMO.

You guys are stuck in quicksand, bruh! Haven't we been saying yes people believe in Christ and are saved. But who are the ones that believe? Is it his Sheep that hear his voice or those people who hear the Gospel and do not believe? The Gospel you quote is a Gospel passage, it's Alive and Active, correct, the Holy Spirit, Seals it upon the hearts and minds of the Elect (Sheep). Those who reject it or resist do that because they cannot hear Christ's voice, because they are not among His sheep!​

There is no such thing as unconditional election to sheephood or belief

A sheep is a follower not some one unconditional elect to that status

In John's gospel Christ's sheep were those who were followers of the father who in turn gave them to Christ

John 17:6 (KJV 1900)
6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

You guys are stuck in quicksand, bruh! Haven't we been saying yes people believe in Christ and are saved. But who are the ones that believe? Is it his Sheep that hear his voice or those people who hear the Gospel and do not believe? The Gospel you quote is a Gospel passage, it's Alive and Active, correct, the Holy Spirit, Seals it upon the hearts and minds of the Elect (Sheep). Those who reject it or resist do that because they cannot hear Christ's voice, because they are not among His sheep!​
According to Jesus the ones that believe are the “whosoever” that believe on Him. To become part of Jesus’ flock one has to be a “ whosoever” that believes.

Thank you, okay, so I can't figure out, why you keep stopping at only one verse or half a verse. Keep reading...And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God. Paul says this right after this whole thing...8For by grace you have been saved through faith. This whole thing being saved by Grace through Faith.

You cannot understand because you stuck on trying to defeat this ugly Calvinism teaching, though it is the Doctrines of Grace, you would sacrifice truth for your bias opinion?

To be fair, I once walked as you do, when I was an Arminian. Until I finally heard and read the Doctrines of Grace (Calvinism), which changed my Life, Praise and Glory be to God Alone!

So why do you stop?

keep reading

Ephesians 2:9 (KJV 1900)
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

what is not of works?

read the text

Ephesians 1:3–5 (NIV)

Praise for Spiritual Blessings in Christ
3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—

it's right in front of you
Why is a person in Christ?

According to Jesus the ones that believe are the “whosoever” that believe on Him. To become part of Jesus’ flock one has to be a “ whosoever” that believes.

Scripiture contradicts you:

John 10:26 but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep. (ESV)
Cause: being His sheep.
Effect: believing

John 10:26 but you are not among my sheep because you do not believe. (LeatherneckVB)
Cause: believing.
Effect: being His sheep.

No it is much more than defeating Calvinism it is more to do with the integrity and context of scripture e.g. Jhn 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begottenSon, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Then in Acts 16:31 where Paul told the jailer he had to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved. Neither Jesus nor Paul mentioned elect, chosen, predetermined in those events. The qualifiers placed on becoming a child of God if I am understanding calvinism right contradicts both John 3:16 and Acts 16:31 and other scriptures. The only qualifier Jesus and Paul placed on seekers was they had to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, which would mean absolutely nothing if as according to Calvinism they had not be chosen by God to be saved. Foreknowledge of God in electing and predetermined choice Is scriptural IMO.
I do not believe you (no pun intended). Because if you care about the truth, then you would seek it, instead of trying to distort by deceitful ways. Your batting zero!

There is no such thing as unconditional election to sheephood or belief

A sheep is a follower not some one unconditional elect to that status

In John's gospel Christ's sheep were those who were followers of the father who in turn gave them to Christ

John 17:6 (KJV 1900)
6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
See, thank you for exposing yourself of not knowing these topics. Unconditional Election is by God's purpose and will Alone! But by something he sees in a fallen sinful mankind. The only thing God sees (foreknowledge) is our sinful nature of rebellion against him. But obviously you guys don't account for this, though, because in your paradigms people for good and God is unfair, right?​

Okay??? How does this help your cause??? When have we denied this point??? Haven't I addressed this with you several times already, bruh???

So, since you are chasing your tail, I will address this one more time.

25Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father’s name bear witness about me, 26but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep. 27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

Endgame!!!

So why do you stop?

keep reading

Ephesians 2:9 (KJV 1900)
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

what is not of works?
WoW, do you understand theology??? Couple of things, why doesn't Paul say that after this, then??? He doesn't, does he states it after, By Grace through faith. Because this is a Divine Act of God replacing the hearts of stone and the renewing of the mind.

Then at the end of all that, Paul says about boasting, right? For what can a sinner boast anyway, and the only thing a believer can boast about is the Cross. Why? Because it's God's doing!!!

Know what you believe and why you believe it.​

Back