The gospel in Genesis.

And I could care less the word because is not used

My concern was stated

No matter what preposition or conjunction used

faith is necessary
No one said it is not necessary.

And no one cares what your concerned about.

Through not because of......

Through faith means the same as because of faith. Context context context. What’s your belief in the difference of through faith as opposed to because of faith ?
Sinners apart from Grace will not have Faith. What's your view on fallen man, and will you provide Scripture that depicts fallen man's nature.

Why is a person in Christ?
Ephesians 1:13 (KJV 1900)
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:13 (KJV 1900)
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
So, you will ignore and not give a centimeter of credit to God, but all of it to fallen man, I see.

See, thank you for exposing yourself of not knowing these topics. Unconditional Election is by God's purpose and will Alone! But by something he sees in a fallen sinful mankind. The only thing God sees (foreknowledge) is our sinful nature of rebellion against him. But obviously you guys don't account for this, though, because in your paradigms people for good and God is unfair, right?​
Duh

There is no unconditional election to salvation

That your theology not scripture

And you have no verse teaching otherwise

Duh

There is no unconditional election to salvation

That your theology not scripture

And you have no verse teaching otherwise
Yeah, I agree your theology is that of Duh, nothing more, bruh!

So, you will ignore and not give a centimeter of credit to God, but all of it to fallen man, I see.
You are so funny

you asked why a person is in Christ

I posted scripture from the very context you were addressing

It was from Paul

so you imagine Paul is giving no credit to God

Don't you like scripture?

Yeah, I agree your theology is that of Duh, nothing more, bruh!
You still have not posted a single verse

how is it someone from a theology that claims to believe in sola scriptura cannot produce a single verse stating what they believe

Back