The gospel in Genesis.

That is exactly what it says. It says without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please God. You believe anyone who displeased God and does not believe in Him will receive grace ? Heb 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
It does not say anything about faith being a requirement for grace.

That is EXACTLY what the verse says. Read it again without your blinders. Heb 11:6 - But without faith it isimpossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Where does it mention "grace", for it to say, "faith must precede GRACE"?

Grace is UNMERITED favour.
But by making faith a "requirement" for grace, you make grace MERITED.

Where does it mention "grace", for it to say, "faith must precede GRACE"?

Grace is UNMERITED favour.
But by making faith a "requirement" for grace, you make grace MERITED.

It is grace through faith.

as in grace comes through faith.

NOT .... grace being the determinant.

For men not having faith.

Basically, if man cannot have faith, we are NOT beings.

Last edited:

That does not then then make grace a determinant.

If it does we are all dead.

I was referring to LN, who was claiming that faith is required for grace.

And I'm sorry, but it is NOT "grace through faith".
It is SAVED by grace, through faith.
Grace is the cause, or source ("by").
Faith is the means ("through").

That does not then then make grace a determinant.

If it does we are all dead.
Gal 3:22 - But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 3:23 - But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 3:24 - Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us untoChrist, that we might be justified by faith.

Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 3:25 - But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 3:26 - For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. Vs. 32 What is given to them that believe ? The promise of faith by Jesus Christ. Vs.24 How are we justified ? Answer:By faith Vs. 26 How do we become children of God ? Answer: by faith. Like I said no faith no grace.Grace is the gift faith is the response to the gift for those that believe.

Gal 3:22 - But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 3:23 - But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 3:24 - Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us untoChrist, that we might be justified by faith.

Unchecked Copy Box
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 3:26 - For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. Vs. 32 What is given to them that believe ? The promise of faith by Jesus Christ. Vs.24 How are we justified ? Answer:By faith Vs. 26 How do we become children of God ? Answer: by faith. Like I said no faith no grace.Grace is the gift faith is the response to the gift for those that believe.
Still you haven’t figured it out?
Good golly!

Unchecked Copy Box

Unchecked Copy Box

Unchecked Copy Box
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 3:26 - For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. Vs. 32 What is given to them that believe ? The promise of faith by Jesus Christ. Vs.24 How are we justified ? Answer:By faith Vs. 26 How do we become children of God ? Answer: by faith. Like I said no faith no grace.

No faith, no grace.

If man does NOT have faith man is effectually dead.

Is that tenable?

Your drinking something
I stay where scripture leads me, and so far that is away from Calvinism who sadly cannot seem to receive the very basics of Christianity as taught by scripture. There is a whole lot of what men think that contradicts scripture in Calvinism. Thanks but no thanks.

Your drinking something
I have the same water Jesus taught about to His followers it is called the living water and once you drink it you are eternally satisfied, and never get thirsty again.
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 7:38 - He that believeth on me,as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 7:39 - (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was-not yet given; because that Jesus was-not yet glorified.)

As scripture says without faith it is impossible to please God. Yes ,if there is no faith man remains “ spiritually” dead,

Once again ......

Whose faith are we talking about.

The HS's faith?

Her faith is no one can ever be again.

Is that tenable?

Last edited:
I have the same water Jesus taught about to His followers it is called the living water and once you drink it you are eternally satisfied, and never get thirsty again.
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 7:38 - He that believeth on me,as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 7:39 - (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was-not yet given; because that Jesus was-not yet glorified.)
Firewater? 😁

Once again ......

Whose faith are we talking about.

The HS's faith?

Her faith is no one can ever be again.

Is that tenable?
Grace was provided by God in Jesus paying for our sin. Faith is believing and trusting God and that is what becomes your belief when you believe God. GRACE= granted -redemption-at-Christ’s expense. FAITH= forsaking all others I trust Him. Hope that helps. I don’t know what you’re asking with “ her faith is no one can ever be again”. Sorry.

Back