The gospel in Genesis.

Are you mixing up posts now Tom? ?
Perhaps you are talking about this

Tom, what does scripture teach about who will hear?

Who are the ones who will believe Tom? What does scripture teach?

Sure. And your humanism is what reasons these passages out, not God’s word.

Your answer

Who comes to Christ that is who believes

Those who believe Moses

John 5:45–47 (KJV 1900)

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Those who believe the Father

John 6:45 (KJV 1900)

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

John 5:37–38 (KJV 1900)

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. 38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

Those who believe John the baptist

John 5:32–35 (KJV 1900)

32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true. 33 Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth. 34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved. 35 He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

John 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

Those who Believe the testimony of the apostle John

John 20:31 (KJV 1900)

31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Those who understand the testimony offered by Christ’s works

John 5:36 (KJV 1900)

36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Those that believe the scripture

John 5:39 (KJV 1900)

39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Neither were ignored

You were refuted about the word kings in Prov 21

It does not appear

Nor did the king of Assyria (you are all over the place)

how the Lord turned his heart the bible does not say
Pssst...how did God turn His heart where He wished it to go??

Neither were ignored

You were refuted about the word kings in Prov 21

It does not appear

Nor did the king of Assyria (you are all over the place)

how the Lord turned his heart the bible does not say
Proverbs 21:1 "The KINGS heart is on the hand of the Lord"
In Ezra 6:22 it is God who turns His heart.

Try again

Proverbs 21:1 "The KING'S heart is on the hand of the Lord"

Read
Exactly. So it does say kings there. It does not identify nor claim the king or kings was a believer. That's called Provisionist desperation.

Also, it's in the hand of the Lord not on. A typo on my part which you repeated.

Now on to Ezra 6:22. Lol

Hope this helps

Last edited:
How exactly do you figure it is glorying self to quote and believe John 3:19 ?
Your premise that 3:19 is saying that mercy and compassion from God is based on the Human will
If you actually read scripture is says they would not come to the light NOT they could not come to the light. You might want to reread that verse without your blinders.
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 3:19 - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 3:20 - For every one that doethevil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 3:21 - But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
I wonder if you understand what would not because they could not even means.

Seems you think it means they could, if only they would!

So who is the one with the blinders and who is the one pitting scripture against scripture because you read it with your false premise glasses on.

You people just cannot stop glorifying self can you?
Read John 19 again knowing for a fact that Gods mercy and compassion does not depend on human will or exertion and you may start to understand scripture for the first time in your life.

As long as you insist that God's mercy and compassion is dependent on the will of man or on the exertion of man, and you keep wearing those blinders then you will for ever disgrace God and His sovereign will.

Exactly. So it does say kings there. It does not identify nor claim the king or kings was a believer. That's called Provisionist desperation.

Also, it's in the hand of the Lord not on. A typo on my part which you repeated.

Now on to Ezra 6:22. Lol

Hope this helps
No it does not say KINGS

can you not read

King's is not kings

you really do not know what you are talking about

No it does not say KINGS

can you not read

King's is not kings

you really do not know what you are talking about
No one said it did. The point is God moves His heart where He wishes it to go.

What's wierd is if He desires the salvation of all then why does He not move the heart of all to believe? ?

No one said it did. The point is God moves His heart where He wishes it to go.

What's wierd is if He desires the salvation of all then why does He not move the heart of all to believe? ?
Yeah you did

Stating KINGS appears in Prov 21

It does not

Hello

Basic 1st grade reading

Again, deflecting from you proving that the king was a believer?

Deflecting from the fact God moves the heart where He wishes it to go.
You don't want to face your many errors do you

You erred when the claimed unbelievers are given the spirit

You erred when you claimed the word kings appears in prov 21

and you contradicted yourself saying the king of assyria does not and does appear in Ezra 6:22

You really have no idea what you are saying

but why would I want to prove the king of Assyria was a believer as I never claimed he was

hello

And what has that to do with the fact under the new covenant unbelievers are not given the spirit

Back