The Gospel is simple not confusing like some are teaching

Paul makes it clear what the gospel is that saves and must be believed otherwise he says you are still dead in your sins.

1 Corinthians 15:1-19
Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

9 For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them — yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 11 Whether, then, it was I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed

12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.

1 Corinthians 1:17-25

17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel — not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:
"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;

the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Galatians 1:6-12
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!
10 Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.
11 I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.
Keep sharing the gospel and those the Father has drawn to the Son will see and know the truth. Some would prefer to confuse and distort the gospel to stay in their chosen errors . Keep bragging on and following Jesus He is worthy.

Because I've called and you refused......

Pro 1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
Pro 1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
Pro 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
Pro 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Pro 1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
Pro 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
Pro 1:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
Pro 1:31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
Pro 1:32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

The issue is not with "called". The issue is "chosen". Calvinism agrees that many are called but few chosen.

Who does the choosing?
The fact is that God does both the calling (see Prov 1:24) and the choosing (election).

Who does the refusing (Prov 1:24) or the reverse of refusing, i.e.: accepting?

The fact that the number of people called by God decreases to the number of people elected by God that hits hard at both the IG and the PofS theories.
I'm sure you believe you chose yourself? Arminians are always teaching..... "I did it"...... "Yeah me"......
Nope. That is a gross misrepresentation of Arminians.
Notice the combination. Many are called. Remember?
Many do not get the "combo" of "calling and election".
God gets the combo of calling and choosing (election).
We get to refuse or not as per Prov 1:24. Thanks for the verses.
I have no idea why you would see an issue here with Calvinism. You're fabricating a discrepancy that doesn't exist.
2 Pet 1:10 proves that election is not a done deal, it needs our part to make it sure:

2 Pet 1:10: "Therefore, brothers, rather be diligent to make your calling and election sure, for if you do these things, you shall never fall."

The fact is that God does both the calling (see Prov 1:24) and the choosing (election).

The fact that the number of people called by God decreases to the number of people elected by God that hits hard at both the IG and the PofS theories.

2 Pet 1:10 proves that election is not a done deal, it needs our part to make it sure:

2 Pet 1:10: "Therefore, brothers, rather be diligent to make your calling and election sure, for if you do these things, you shall never fall."

Calvinism teaches that it is man that refuses. It is God that hardens. I don't understand why you can't understand this.

Yes. Those in the assembly should make sure they've been called and elected. Many are called, few are chosen. Is God that makes the difference. Man can't save himself.

Jesus taught more on the Kingdom of God( the gospel ) than any other topic or doctrine.
Jesus mentions the Kingdom over 100 times in the gospels. It is the most important thing Jesus taught during His earthly ministry. Here are just a few passages on the kingdom from the 4 gospels. The kingdom is like a multi-faceted diamond and the gospel is the core-center of that diamond. There are many facets to the kingdom but there is only one gospel that saves. Your response tells me you have not given the subject any serious thought.

Mark 1:14-15
Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, 15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Luke 17:21
Nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”

John 18:36
Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world; if it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews. But now, My kingdom is not of this realm."

Romans 14:17 Paul declared that the kingdom of God is a matter “of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.”

1-The kingdom of God is a spiritual kingdom !

2-Jesus declared that His kingdom was not of this world in John 18:36,

3-Jesus preached that repentance is necessary to be a part of the kingdom of God in Matthew 4:17

4-Jesus said to Nicodemus that the kingdom of God can be equated with salvation in John 3:5–7, where Jesus says the kingdom of God must be entered into by being born again in John 3:3- Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.

There is One God
There is One Lord
There is One Faith
There is One Baptism
There is One Jesus
There is only One way to God
There is One Savior

And there is One Gospel

Galatians 1:6
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

So since there is only One God, One Savior, One way to God through Christ, One faith, One baptism and One Gospel- there is only one way to be saved.

Paul defines that Gospel by which we are saved below:

1 Corinthians 15:1-19
Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 After that He appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time, most of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep; 7 then He appeared to James, then to all the apostles; 8 and last of all, as to one untimely born, He appeared to me also. 9 For I am the least of the apostles, and not fit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God with me. 11 Whether then it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

12 Now if Christ is preached, that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, not even Christ has been raised; 14 and if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is vain, your faith also is vain. 15 Moreover we are even found to be false witnesses of God, because we testified against God that He raised Christ, whom He did not raise, if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised; 17 and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19 If we have hoped in Christ in this life only, we are of all men most to be pitied.

Only One way to be saved, by One Person, One Gospel and One Faith. In Him alone. Scripture is really very exclusive here but inclusive to all that come to Him freely!

Revelation 14:6
Then I saw another angel flying overhead, with the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation and tribe and tongue and people

Acts 4:12
And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Jesus passed on the gospel to His Disciples. Its the same Gospel but Christ had not suffered, died, risen yet. The disciples didn't understand the Passion until after His Resurrection, they were in denial.

Before His Resurrection

Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand…. I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.” — John 13:7,19

After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken. John 2:22

From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life. — Matthew 16:21

Now Jesus was going up to Jerusalem. On the way, he took the Twelve aside and said to them, “We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be delivered over to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death and will hand him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day he will be raised to life!” — Matthew 20:17-19

After His Resurrection

He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow to believe all that the prophets have spoken! Did not the Messiah have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?” And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself. — Luke 24:25-27

He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.” Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.Luke 24:44-45

hope this helps !!!
The gospel is simple in the same way in that understanding in depth the cloud in cloud computing, and how it will aid in the evolution of mankind is simple. (I mean, I think it is simple, shouldn't everyone?)

Yes God calls and man must respond in faith and just as Jesus said and taught in John 15- remain in Him, be faithful, fruitful etc.......

God doesn't believe for us
God doesn't obey for us
God doesn't repent for us

Yes God calls and man must respond in faith and just as Jesus said and taught in John 15- remain in Him, be faithful, fruitful etc.......

God doesn't believe for us
God doesn't obey for us
God doesn't repent for us
That's right: God doesn't believe for us; he gives us faith, so that we do the believing. A heart surgeon does not pump the blood round your body for you; he gives you a new heart and your new heart pumps your blood.

Phil. 1:29 (MKJV) For to you it is given on behalf of Christ not only to believe on Him, but also to suffer for His sake,

God doesn't obey for us; but he does work in us to will and to do for his good pleasure, so that we willingly obey.

Phil. 2:12,13 (MKJV)
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, cultivate your own salvation with fear and trembling.
13 For it is God who works in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure.

God doesn't repent for us; but he does give us repentance, so that we do the repenting.

2 Tim. 2:25,26 (MKJV)
25 in meekness instructing those who oppose, if perhaps God will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth,
26 and that they awake out of the snare of the Devil, having been taken captive by him, so as to do the will of that one.

Back