The Gospel Preached by Jesus

Algernon

during the ministry of Jesus on earth He taught the Jews. Jesus was Jewish. they were all still under the law. What changed? When did it change? Why did it changed?
If you have a point or points to make, please plainly state them and provide whatever scripture you believe supports them.

Algernon

A Christian is Christ like and walk as He walks in it. Im always amazed at these. They can plainly read why God sent Jesus to show us the way and he was very clear the way to the Father for ourselves, and have from Him that what Jesus had from Him ourselves, and these turn right around and reject his very intent even call it blaspheme to be like Him, then call themsleves Christian.
Jesus taught that ultimately what is required from the unrighteous for "eternal life" / "the kingdom" is transformation into a righteous being: from a "slave" to a "son", from one "born of the flesh" to one "born of the spirit", from a "bad tree" to a "good tree". A "son" does not commit sin, one "born of the spirit" does not commit sin, a "good tree" does not commit sin. In short, one must become one with God as He was one with God. One must become a son of God as He was a son of God.

Algernon

Your OP contains heresy and false doctrines and so does some of your follow-up posts.

Your teaching wrecks and destroys the Bible and wrecks and destroys
the New Testament and by extension thereby wrecks and destroys
Christianity itself.

Your teaching is serious major heresy and serious major false doctrine
and I have explained why your teaching is exactly that up-thread.

JAG

``
I advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

Jesus emphasized the importance of HIS words time and time again:
"the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life." John 6
"He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day." John 12
"“He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me. These things I have spoken to you while abiding with you. John 14
"“You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you." John 15

Note that he used the past tense in all of the above. Not words Jesus will speak. Not words that others will speak. But words Jesus has spoken.

You also need to learn what the following words of Jesus mean:
"A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the disciple that he become like his teacher, and the slave like his master." Matthew 10

The gospel in which you believe is not the gospel preached by Jesus. You listen to the voice of others that do not abide in HIS word. They are not true disciples.

John 12
46 “I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me will not remain in darkness.
50 “I know that His commandment is eternal life; therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me.”
48 “He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.

"He who has ears to hear, let him hear".

Last edited:

JAG

I advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

Jesus emphasized the importance of HIS words time and time again:
"the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life." John 6
"He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day." John 12
"“He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me. These things I have spoken to you while abiding with you. John 14
"“You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you." John 15

Note that he used the past tense in all of the above. Not words Jesus will speak. Not words that others will speak. But words Jesus has spoken.

You also need to learn what the following words of Jesus mean:
"A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the disciple that he become like his teacher, and the slave like his master." Matthew 10

The gospel in which you believe is not the gospel preached by Jesus. You listen to the voice of others that do not abide in HIS word. They are not true disciples.

John 12
46 “I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me will not remain in darkness.
50 “I know that His commandment is eternal life; therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me.”
48 “He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.

"He who has ears to hear, let him hear".
Your OP contains heresy and false doctrines and so does some of your follow-up posts.

Christianity itself.

JAG

Algernon

Christianity itself.

JAG
Looks like you reposted the post to which I responded instead of addressing the points made in my post which consists almost entirely the words spoken by Jesus during His ministry.

Evidently you believe that the words of Paul and others should supersede the words spoken by Jesus while He preached His ministry despite what Jesus says here:

JAG

Looks like you reposted the post to which I responded instead of addressing the points made in my post which consists almost entirely the words spoken by Jesus during His ministry.

Evidently you believe that the words of Paul and others should supersede the words spoken by Jesus while He preached His ministry despite what Jesus says here:
You teach heresy and false doctrines
Your posts are not to be taken seriously.
And I do not take your posts seriously.

These issues have already been settled and are closed
subjects among Bible believing Christians.

World Christendom has already settled these questions.

These issues are not up for serious discussion among
Bible believing Christians. If we were in a local church
setting I would vote to excommunicate you and break
Christian fellowship with you because the truth has been
presented to you and you have rejected the truth and
you cling to false doctrines --false doctrines that would
wreck and destroy the Bible and the New Testament and
by extension wreck and destroy Christianity.

So?

So there is no need to address your points. If I addressed your
points I would be saying that your views deserve serious
consideration but they do not deserve serious consideration.

They deserve to be ignored as heresy and false doctrines.

Christ's Personally Appointed Apostle Paul Writes , , ,
Titus 3:10

"Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second
time. After that, have nothing to do with them."

"I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one
who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning
to a different gospel— which is really no gospel at all.

Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and
are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel

other than the one we preached to you, let them be under
God’s curse!

As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is
preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted,

let them be under God’s curse!

Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings,
or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were
still trying to please people, I would not be a servant
of Christ"

I will NEVER even seriously consider for even a brief moment the
false doctrine that says there is a difference in the message of the
Lord Jesus and His personally called and personally appointed
Apostle Paul.

JAG

``

Gary Mac

Jesus taught that ultimately what is required from the unrighteous for "eternal life" / "the kingdom" is transformation into a righteous being: from a "slave" to a "son", from one "born of the flesh" to one "born of the spirit", from a "bad tree" to a "good tree". A "son" does not commit sin, one "born of the spirit" does not commit sin, a "good tree" does not commit sin. In short, one must become one with God as He was one with God. One must become a son of God as He was a son of God.
The truth.

Gary Mac

Apostle Paul.

JAG

``
That is because you follow Pauls self appointed instead of Jesus who was sent by God to show you His way. .

Algernon

JAG

``

The Pharisees too placed their doctrine above the words spoken by Jesus during His ministry effectively rendering themselves deaf to the words He spoke, just as you place your doctrine above the words spoken by Jesus during His ministry effectively rendering yourself blind to the words He spoke.

Apostle Paul.

JAG

``

The fact is that there are glaring differences between the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry and the "gospel" taught by Paul proven by the words spoken by Jesus that I have quoted. There's no reasonable way to refute this fact.

John 12
35So Jesus said to them, “For a little while longer the Light is among you. Walk while you have the Light, so that darkness will not overtake you; he who walks in the darkness does not know where he goes.36“While you have the Light, believe in the Light, so that you may become sons of Light.”

44And Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but in Him who sent Me.45“He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me. 46“I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me will not remain in darkness. 47“If anyone hears My sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. 48“He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.

By choosing to "seriously consider" His words you are are effectively choosing to remain in the darkness.

As I wrote in the OP:
There is no "total depravity of man" in the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
There is no "vicarious atonement for the forgiveness of sins" in the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
There is no "if you believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Christ you will receive eternal life and live in the Kingdom" in the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
There is no "imputed righteousness" in the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

You are unable to reasonably refute the above or anything else I've posted on this thread. Instead of allowing the words spoken by Jesus while He preached His gospel to shine with the light of truth, you choose to place them under a bushel where you are unable to see them.

JAG

The Pharisees too placed their doctrine above the words spoken by Jesus during His ministry effectively rendering themselves deaf to the words He spoke, just as you place your doctrine above the words spoken by Jesus during His ministry effectively rendering yourself blind to the words He spoke.

The fact is that there are glaring differences between the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry and the "gospel" taught by Paul proven by the words spoken by Jesus that I have quoted. There's no reasonable way to refute this fact.

John 12
35So Jesus said to them, “For a little while longer the Light is among you. Walk while you have the Light, so that darkness will not overtake you; he who walks in the darkness does not know where he goes.36“While you have the Light, believe in the Light, so that you may become sons of Light.”

44And Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but in Him who sent Me.45“He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me. 46“I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me will not remain in darkness. 47“If anyone hears My sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. 48“He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.

By choosing to "seriously consider" His words you are are effectively choosing to remain in the darkness.

As I wrote in the OP:
There is no "total depravity of man" in the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
There is no "vicarious atonement for the forgiveness of sins" in the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
There is no "if you believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Christ you will receive eternal life and live in the Kingdom" in the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
There is no "imputed righteousness" in the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

You are unable to reasonably refute the above or anything else I've posted on this thread. Instead of allowing the words spoken by Jesus while He preached His gospel to shine with the light of truth, you choose to place them under a bushel where you are unable to see them.

Algernon

No idea what point you're trying to make. Can you explain what you have in mind?

JAG

No idea what point you're trying to make. Can you explain what you have in mind?
The points are in my post at this link:

JAG

``

Algernon

The points are in my post at this link:

JAG

``
Looking at your post it looks like you linked to my response to Mica's post from page 2. Mica's post largely consisted of questions instead of actual points. I then asked Mica to plainly state the points. Mica never responded.

So what exactly are your points? That you also refuse to plainly state your points?

Gary Mac

Very good, Amen.

Gary Mac

Christianity itself.

JAG
Yes the same heresy Jesus was accued of by the same as you. The teachings Jesus taught does destroy your beliefs that has destroied Christianity where you have no intent of being that pesron of Christ God sent Jesus to show you what it is to be of Christ yourself and walk as He walks in it. Jesus was accused of heresy for having from God His SPirit as we all do wh has recieved the same as God demands of us.

JAG

Looking at your post it looks like you linked to my response to Mica's post from page 2. Mica's post largely consisted of questions instead of actual points. I then asked Mica to plainly state the points. Mica never responded.

So what exactly are your points? That you also refuse to plainly state your points?

So?

other
than the one we preached to you, let them
be under God’s curse!

of Christ"
Galatians 1:1-10

Apostle Paul.

JAG

Gary Mac

So?

other than the one we preached to you, let them be under
God’s curse!

of Christ"

Apostle Paul.

JAG

``
Same heresy Jesus was accused of from the same religious mentality as yourself.

Gary Mac

Apostle Paul.

JAG
That is because you know only that what Paul taught and ignore thatt what Jesus taught. They ar enot the same teachings at all. Paul was on the outside looking in, Jesus was on the inside looking out. So war we all on the inside looking out who has form God that what Jesus had form Him. You act as if Jesus needed Paul to lead him to the Father.

JAG

That is because you know only that what Paul taught and ignore thatt what Jesus taught. They ar enot the same teachings at all. Paul was on the outside looking in, Jesus was on the inside looking out. So war we all on the inside looking out who has form God that what Jesus had form Him. You act as if Jesus needed Paul to lead him to the Father.

So?

JAG

Gary Mac

So?

JAG
Yues heresy, and Jesus taught heresy to the same as yourself. All I do is repeat to you that what Jesus said you would be if you had from the Father that what he had form Him yourself.

You do not take his posts seriously just as you say. I agree with you --- you dont for sure.

And these issues are close due to your religious mind who cant walk as He walks in His same light so you make your own rules to regulate Him is all.

Train wreks happen when it gets off track. You onviously do not follow the way of Jesu sot be like Him as he demands of you to be ye therefore perfeft even as your Father in heaven is prefect... It works for me.