The Heresy of the Seventh day Adventist Church!

SDAchristian

It seems the EGW was wrong.
Based on the information you hold. Which is your choice to hold on to.

AV 2Pt 3:15-16 And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16 As also in all [his] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

BTW, the topic of EGW writings, can be misused and mis-understood as some scriptures are too.
When we are born again of the Spirit, Romans 8:9 says we are not in the flesh - sinful nature, but in the Spirit, the divine nature. 1 John 3:4 says that sin is lawlessness. It is the flesh that would commit sins of lawlessness. But the born again of the Spirit cannot sin, anymore than Jesus could. He was tempted in all ways, yet without sin. Why? 1 John 3:9 shows us that we who are born again with the Spirit of Christ do not sin. Why? For the same reason that Jesus could not sin.
1 John 3:9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
Jesus was conceived with the seed of God from before birth. And Romans 8:29-30 shows us that Jesus was the first of many brethren, meaning just like Him - who do not sin willfully. The born again nature partakes of the divine nature of God. 2 Peter 1:2-4.
AV Mt 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity{G458 anomia}.

Many are self deceived in thinking they are, when in GOD's Omniscience, they are not.

AV Jn 16:7-14 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.

My "iniquity" detector still works, as GOD intended, by the Holy Spirit's ministry.

AV Mt 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

As Christians, we need to be mindful of the application of Jesus' blood to our lives as well.

AV 1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Just like Eve, many are self deceived in thinking they are, when in GOD's Omniscience, they are not.

Yours in Christ, Michael

CharismaticLady

AV 2Pt 3:15-16 And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16 As also in all [his] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

BTW, the topic of EGW writings, can be misused and mis-understood as some scriptures are too.

AV Mt 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity{G458 anomia}.

Many are self deceived in thinking they are, when in GOD's Omniscience, they are not.

AV Jn 16:7-14 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.

My "iniquity" detector still works, as GOD intended, by the Holy Spirit's ministry.

AV Mt 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

As Christians, we need to be mindful of the application of Jesus' blood to our lives as well.

AV 1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Just like Eve, many are self deceived in thinking they are, when in GOD's Omniscience, they are not.

Yours in Christ, Michael
I forgive you these transgressions you speak against me. You believe all women can be deceived. Remember, EGW was a woman.

SDAchristian

Prologue: You are invited to check my pronoun usage throughout the whole post.
It seems the EGW was wrong.
When we are born again of the Spirit, Romans 8:9 says we are not in the flesh - sinful nature, but in the Spirit, the divine nature. 1 John 3:4 says that sin is lawlessness. It is the flesh that would commit sins of lawlessness. But the born again of the Spirit cannot sin, anymore than Jesus could. He was tempted in all ways, yet without sin. Why? 1 John 3:9 shows us that we who are born again with the Spirit of Christ do not sin. Why? For the same reason that Jesus could not sin.
1 John 3:9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
Jesus was conceived with the seed of God from before birth. And Romans 8:29-30 shows us that Jesus was the first of many brethren, meaning just like Him - who do not sin willfully. The born again nature partakes of the divine nature of God. 2 Peter 1:2-4.

I forgive you these transgressions you speak against me.
Please quote me, that identifies you as a specific individual for "these transgressions" ???
You believe all women can be deceived.
Please be mindful to not project Paul's word to over shadow mine.

Please quote me, that identifies your feelings to state that ???

AV Ga 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught [it], but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Do you have any resentment towards Jesus for selecting twelve men, then Paul for ministry at the start of the NT gospel ???
Remember, EGW was a woman.
AV Mt 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

I value GOD's Truth regardless of the medium gender used by GOD. With that said, I have a finely defined precedence of Truth by source.

AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

That is why, many of my posts contain the words of GOD. Too many apologists infer that GOD can not tell the Truth. And believe other's words in their precedence, before GOD's words.

BTW, I personally do not believe every word she uttered in her life, is inspired by the Holy Spirit. Reading her writings carefully, someone can discern the deference. EGWhite estate violated their commission by publishing writings, that were private, never intended for public circulation. Among other improper associations attributed to EGW personally.

Yours in Christ, Michael

CharismaticLady

Prologue: You are invited to check my pronoun usage throughout the whole post.

Please quote me, that identifies you as a specific individual for "these transgressions" ???

Please be mindful to not project Paul's word to over shadow mine.

Please quote me, that identifies your feelings to state that ???

AV Ga 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught [it], but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Do you have any resentment towards Jesus for selecting twelve men, then Paul for ministry at the start of the NT gospel ???

AV Mt 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

I value GOD's Truth regardless of the medium gender used by GOD. With that said, I have a finely defined precedence of Truth by source.

AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

That is why, many of my posts contain the words of GOD. Too many apologists infer that GOD can not tell the Truth. And believe other's words in their precedence, before GOD's words.

BTW, I personally do not believe every word she uttered in her life, is inspired by the Holy Spirit. Reading her writings carefully, someone can discern the deference. EGWhite estate violated their commission by publishing writings, that were private, never intended for public circulation. Among other improper associations attributed to EGW personally.

Yours in Christ, Michael

For EGW to make the statement that Jesus "could" sin, tells me she didn't know what the born again experience is for. Jesus was sinless, and died so we too could be sinless. 1 John 3:5. John 8:32-36. He was manifest to take away our sin (nature), and in Him there is no sin. If the born again cannot sin, then what made her think that Jesus could. 1 John 3:9.

As far as trespasses, I will let you judge your own heart and motives to hurt and lash out. But I forgive you.

SDAchristian

Prologue: Always stay mindful of GOD's Point Of View.
As far as trespasses, I will let you judge your own heart and motives to hurt and lash out. But I forgive you.
AV Mt 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

Why should I, when you judged me first in my motive(s) in saying what I said without a discussion of "his fault", in order to receive your forgiveness ???

At this point, I can see you value your opinion ABOVE Jesus' righteous and loving instruction in the Truth.

Apologetic discussions should always fulfill GOD's Point of View.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Jesus was sinless, and died so we too could be sinless. 1 John 3:5. John 8:32-36. He was manifest to take away our sin (nature), and in Him there is no sin. If the born again cannot sin, then what made her think that Jesus could. 1 John 3:9.
AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

Did Jesus sin in saying this ???

Is it a sin(false witness) today in our discussion of Jesus' words ???

Are you sinless in "The sabbath" every week, before GOD as "my holy day" in this Creation ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue: Please give thoughtful consideration to this.

Too many assume, that evidence is NOT in scriptures upon closer evaluation, for evidence.
For EGW to make the statement that Jesus "could" sin, tells me she didn't know what the born again experience is for.
AV Re 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

For Jesus to be fully human, Jesus could have failed to "overcometh", per Jesus' own words.

So you are doctrinally caught between, is Jesus fully human or not ???

"tells me she didn't know what the born again experience is for.", And you do not understand Jesus' grief when anyone fails to "overcometh" and are blotted out of the Book of Life, by Jesus' own blood.

AV Re 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

For those who fail the importance of Jesus' words here:
Will Jesus "I will blot out his name out of the book of life", if they fail to "overcometh" ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

CharismaticLady

AV Mt 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

Why should I, when you judged me first in my motive(s) in saying what I said without a discussion of "his fault", in order to receive your forgiveness ???

At this point, I can see you value your opinion ABOVE Jesus' righteous and loving instruction in the Truth.

Yours in Christ, Michael
You are mistaken. I do value Jesus' righteous and loving instruction in the Truth. Unless you mean "the Truth" in the way that Adventists say they are the only ones who have "the Truth." But they are the words of Jesus in Matthew 6:14-15. I have to forgive you if your words hurt me, and they did. Jesus is God, so they are God's point of view.

SDAchristian

Prologue: I suggest a private message to continue.

You are mistaken. I do value Jesus' righteous and loving instruction in the Truth. Unless you mean "the Truth" in the way that Adventists say they are the only ones who have "the Truth." But they are the words of Jesus in Matthew 6:14-15. I have to forgive you if your words hurt me, and they did. Jesus is God, so they are God's point of view.
"go and tell him his fault{G1651 elegcho} between thee and him alone", Did you do this with me, in faithfulness to Jesus' words, when you "forgive men their trespasses" then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

YeshuaFan

AV Ga 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, [is] therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

You need to explain what you mean in more detail, Please ???

Seventh Day Adventists believe via E G White writings, that Jesus could have sinned, is this what you mean ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
She believed that Jesus inherited same sin nature as we now have!

YeshuaFan

It seems the EGW was wrong. When we are born again of the Spirit, Romans 8:9 says we are not in the flesh - sinful nature, but in the Spirit, the divine nature. 1 John 3:4 says that sin is lawlessness. It is the flesh that would commit sins of lawlessness. But the born again of the Spirit cannot sin, anymore than Jesus could. He was tempted in all ways, yet without sin. Why? 1 John 3:9 shows us that we who are born again with the Spirit of Christ do not sin. Why? For the same reason that Jesus could not sin.

Jesus was and is God in human flesh, are you?

CharismaticLady

Jesus was and is God in human flesh, are you?
We are able by faith to do EVERYTHING and more that Jesus did while he was in His human body, before He took on all the omni glorifications He had before becoming human. Can you? Do you really KNOW who you are in Christ?

Last edited:

Iconoclast

For EGW to make the statement that Jesus "could" sin, tells me she didn't know what the born again experience is for. Jesus was sinless, and died so we too could be sinless. 1 John 3:5. John 8:32-36. He was manifest to take away our sin (nature), and in Him there is no sin. If the born again cannot sin, then what made her think that Jesus could. 1 John 3:9.

Born again persons sin everyday.

CharismaticLady

Born again persons sin everyday.
I'm surprised to hear you say something so unscriptural. False teachers say that, but based on what scriptures? What I've seen them use are completely misinterpreted, like 1 John 1:8 or Romans 7:14-23 showing complete ignorance that CONTEXT has to be considered for correct exegesis. What is baffling to me is the extreme number of unenlightened people that use these scriptures to describe a born again Christian.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Prologue: I suggest a private message to continue.

"go and tell him his fault{G1651 elegcho} between thee and him alone", Did you do this with me, in faithfulness to Jesus' words, when you "forgive men their trespasses" then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
I did, but have received nothing from you, so I'll continue here. I'm not easily provoked, so it is easy for me to forgive. But it does cause being taken aback when your motive to harm was so obvious. We need to love each other. If you've read my posts in this thread, I have stood up for SDA's, and have only called EGW out that once about the nature of Jesus. He NEVER had the nature of Adam, but rather a divine nature because of the seed of the Father He was conceived with. He spent His whole life in the same nature that He gives us when making us born again and children of God. A born again person can be presented with temptation, and still not be tempted to sin. He also gives us the powers He worked in when on earth. We can heal, cast out demons, and even sleep through a tornado with no fear, knowing we will not be harmed. We just have to know who we are in Christ, and by absolute faith work miracles.

Last edited:

Iconoclast

I'm surprised to hear you say something so unscriptural. False teachers say that, but based on what scriptures? What I've seen them use are completely misinterpreted, like 1 John 1:8 or Romans 7:14-23 showing complete ignorance that CONTEXT has to be considered for correct exegesis. What is baffling to me is the extreme number of unenlightened people that use these scriptures to describe a born again Christian.
You do not understand salvation or sanctification as your ideas about Romans 7 show. You sin every day Lady.

SDAchristian

Prologue: 1-17-21 at 8:09 PM, PM timestamp to you.
I did, but have received nothing from you, so I'll continue here. I'm not easily provoked, so it is easy for me to forgive. But it does cause being taken aback when your motive to harm was so obvious. We need to love each other. If you've read my posts in this thread, I have stood up for SDA's, and have only called EGW out that once about the nature of Jesus. He NEVER had the nature of Adam, but rather a divine nature because of the seed of the Father He was conceived with. He spent His whole life in the same nature that He gives us when making us born again and children of God. A born again person can be presented with temptation, and still not be tempted to sin. He also gives us the powers He worked in when on earth. We can heal, cast out demons, and even sleep through a tornado with no fear, knowing we will not be harmed. We just have to know who we are in Christ, and by absolute faith work miracles.
1-19-21 at 4:09 PM timestamp of your post. The link I left you for BUMP, was to given as a resource to utilize. And also PM an update to you about it.

AV Ga 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

44 hours in duration. My last post on CARM, Sunday(17th) at 7:49 PM, my post to you. My PM to you, 8:09 PM on the 17th.

I have a day job, I worked Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, the last three days. My step son got fired on Sunday(17th). He does not have a license and I give my driving skills as my personal loving ministry. My vehicle's security system has a issue and goes off every hour starting Saturday(16th). Until I have the money to get it fixed, I need to disconnect and reconnect my battery to keep the peace with neighbors, in the cold weather. Oh, let us not forget the horn going off at work, and my coworkers let me know every time. So everywhere I go, disconnect and reconnect my battery.

These are some of the reasons, I have not been posting.

"I did, but have received nothing from you, so I'll continue here.", Awareness in asking questions is a loving thing to do, Right ???

AV Ro 13:8-10 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

Discussions To Be Continued ...

I apologize to burden you with my personal issues outside of CARM, which left you wondering, in my absence.

GOD's Omniscience knows loving support for all. Giving everyone opportunities to show love as well, It's our choice.

Yours in Christ, Michael

CharismaticLady

You do not understand salvation or sanctification as your ideas about Romans 7 show. You sin every day Lady.

Question: Do you believe sanctification is a "life-long process of overcoming sin"? Yes or no? Be sure to provide a scripture for a backup. The truth about sanctification is that when we are born again, THAT is when Jesus takes away sin out of our nature. 1 John 3:5. That is what it means to be born again. It is our mind and spirit that makes up our nature, and is what becomes not only born again, but immortal. So sanctification has already been done. Hebrews 10:29 shows it is past tense. But there is a life-long process that has to do with maturing as a born again Christian in the fruit of the Spirit. Notice the number one fruit we need to strive for is love - but it takes a lifetime to perfect.

Galatians 5:
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24 Now those who [belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

2 Peter 1:5-7
5 Now for this very reason also, applying all diligence, in your faith supply moral excellence, and in your moral excellence, knowledge, 6 and in your knowledge, self-control, and in your self-control, perseverance, and in your perseverance, godliness, 7 and in your godliness, brotherly kindness, and in your brotherly kindness, love.

The life-long process is not called "sanctification," it is called "glorification," becoming more and more like Christ, and why God refers to us as children of God. Romans 8:29-30. 2 Peter 1:2-4 shows us that we who are born again and receive the grace of God, His divine power, partake of the divine nature of Christ, that Jesus had all His life on earth. He was conceived with the same seed of the Father that makes us have such power over sin that we cannot sin. 1 John 3:9

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Prologue: 1-17-21 at 8:09 PM, PM timestamp to you.

1-19-21 at 4:09 PM timestamp of your post. The link I left you for BUMP, was to given as a resource to utilize. And also PM an update to you about it.

AV Ga 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

44 hours in duration. My last post on CARM, Sunday(17th) at 7:49 PM, my post to you. My PM to you, 8:09 PM on the 17th.

I have a day job, I worked Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, the last three days. My step son got fired on Sunday(17th). He does not have a license and I give my driving skills as my personal loving ministry. My vehicle's security system has a issue and goes off every hour starting Saturday(16th). Until I have the money to get it fixed, I need to disconnect and reconnect my battery to keep the peace with neighbors, in the cold weather. Oh, let us not forget the horn going off at work, and my coworkers let me know every time. So everywhere I go, disconnect and reconnect my battery.

These are some of the reasons, I have not been posting.

"I did, but have received nothing from you, so I'll continue here.", Awareness in asking questions is a loving thing to do, Right ???

AV Ro 13:8-10 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

Discussions To Be Continued ...

I apologize to burden you with my personal issues outside of CARM, which left you wondering, in my absence.

GOD's Omniscience knows loving support for all. Giving everyone opportunities to show love as well, It's our choice.

Yours in Christ, Michael
It is how we can quickly forgive each other. But maturity is not provoking someone in the first place. As far as Eve being deceived, her unintentional sin was not what cursed mankind. It was Adam's WILLFUL REBELLIOUS sin that showed them they were naked immediately. Paul gave Timothy advice of what he, himself, doesn't permit. It wasn't what "God" doesn't permit. It doesn't make it Scripture. Not everything Paul wrote was inspired as he tells us himself. Another one was his witness against Peter. That was wrong, and should not make us rise up against Peter or Barnabas. Peter was trying to please everyone. First the Gentiles by eating with them, and then by not offending the weak Jews went to great them. But Paul got offended. Peter did the same thing that Paul did, being a Jew to the Jews, and a Gentile to the Gentiles. Most of what Paul wrote is Scripture, but what is not is easy to discern, especially what he says against women. Jesus made us equal. Paul couldn't shake the old ways. Even had Timothy circumcised in fear of the Jews.

Last edited: